Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 17, 2009  6:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, I have people to play with, and even I am feeling bored. Perhaps my job has taken the fire out of it for me LOL

Hah, this is probably it. All of the stuff you're working on, and the influence you have over its direction would certainly draw me away from MFB if I was in your situation. But, I do kind of understand where your boredom is coming from in some respects.
MOJ order came in this morning, I'm a bit surprised at how minute the Angle Compass is actually.

I love Flame Libra's Clear Wheel actually, haha. Disappointed in ES so far; balance is really poor.

Haven't opened my Earth Aquila yet, will do that a bit later.

Pulled a Blue Phantom Fox in my Fukobako Booster 2005, which is a bit D: - bought it really for a mint Slash Riger anyway, since mine from all those years ago was really badly stickered.
What's the Angle Compass like ♥?
Could you post a video of it, and how it works? I've got a rough idea how it works, it'd just be nice to see.
Aww too bad about the RB... well at least ya got some cool stuff I guess?
For some reason my Libra clear wheel has a poor fit. It rattles (and yes I tested it on other metal wheels).
Same here.
You guys have the SK version of Flame Libra right...? Wonder if that happens with the TT version.
I have the TT version and I have the same problem with the Clear Wheel.
(Oct. 20, 2009  1:28 AM)Khel Wrote: For some reason my Libra clear wheel has a poor fit. It rattles (and yes I tested it on other metal wheels).

Ugh, haven't opened mine yet, but I hope it doesn't have this problem. :\
I will wait until the MFB's come to America before I buy one.

I don't mind waiting, and I don't have to pay for shipping.
(Oct. 21, 2009  11:58 PM)TMF128 Wrote: I will wait until the MFB's come to America before I buy one.

I don't mind waiting, and I don't have to pay for shipping.

good story
I'm way too impatient to wait.
can some one give me a link to MFB songs download
(Oct. 22, 2009  10:17 PM)comet blade Wrote: can some one give me a link to MFB songs download
There is a stickied topic for that in the Beyblade Anime/Manga forum. Obviously this Beyblade General forum is for the hobby.
It seems that a few items just went back in stock at japan-toys Chocked I guess we'll just have to wait and see if anything else is re-stocked or if any new items are added I kind of doubt it though lol

btw has anyone contacted them since that issue with the BB-28 - BB-42 releases?
I haven't; not been on that site in ages.
Me too, wow I remember that site when I used to ask around where to buy beys Tongue_out

That reminds me, I haven't checked TheInToy lately

Latest rip offs Grin
Their isn't much on their Unhappy They aren't updating their stock for some reason.
Most probably because nobody is buying it..
You can buy new HWS blades from Korea on ebay for less than they're selling the original MFB boosters.
They're at a point now where they just can't compete with other online stores that ship to the UK.
My moj order arrived today. Pretty sweet to finally get it. Unfortunately the lot with super attack stadium, dark bull and the waist carrier was not there. I knew about this in advance though. There are some issues with that lot.

I have so much bey packaging strewn around. But I kept about 5 NIB Random Booster light 2's to sell and 1 open one.
throw out your boxes they just take up space
(Oct. 24, 2009  1:11 PM)Giga Wrote: Their isn't much on their Unhappy They aren't updating their stock for some reason.

I emailed them last week about the latest releases and they thanked me for notifying them :\ So maybe we have to wait a month or so Tongue_out
(Oct. 27, 2009  7:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: throw out your boxes they just take up space

I did; I don't keep boxes, but I wanted to organize the bey stuff first.

EDIT:

Just cause I forgot to post my impressions of my new aquisitions.

I pulled Wind Aquario and Clay Aries from the boosters. Brad was correct; the regular quetz does look better than the gold one (I got a new one of each). Wide square is so much fun. Even for regular battles; Such a needed change from the attack stadium.
I havent played with my blades in over 2 months... I have looked at them occasionally though >.>

what do I do to get my BEEEYYY SPPIRRIT back?!
Find people to play with.