Beyblade Random Thoughts

[Image: WBOTshirts.png]

:p

They're women's polos, but yeah.
Was kinda thinking just the logo in large on the front (epecially if they do get screen printed, double sided printing the cost goes sky high)
Attached Files

.jpg   americanapclasgirlwht.jpg (Size: 64.62 KB / Downloads: 143)
that is hott

i think the wbo has its new logo
shirt is awesome. The link does not want to load for me.
(Oct. 01, 2009  6:45 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Knocked this up, don't know if you'll like it or not, but hey.
Click to see

That looks pretty awesome!

Good job. Grin
I'd loev to be able to view that since i know theflightyellz makes great gfx Unhappy
(Oct. 01, 2009  6:49 PM)Mukilab1 Wrote: shirt is awesome. The link does not want to load for me.
May take a while, it's a HQ jpg. Give it a chance, and it should load.
(Oct. 01, 2009  6:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: May take a while, it's a HQ jpg. Give it a chance, and it should load.

I am Wink
(Oct. 01, 2009  6:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: May take a while, it's a HQ jpg. Give it a chance, and it should load.

When I tired to load it it said could not load page because it contained errors :\

Anyone love the shirttttttttttt
Nice banner, will this definitely be the new logo
It was half sarcasm xD
I'm feelin the concept. I think the background is a bit bare or ... unsaturated.
I'll add some more to the background and sort out the saturation tomorrow, glad I'm on the right track though.
i got my escolpio booster yesterday
sadly shipping goes through my aunt in US
and i dint get my wolf starter so its just here for show
I don't know what it is. Only Flights images aren't loading for me and I tried it on several computers in my household. The shirt looks good though.
Yea, that one is really nice.
(Oct. 02, 2009  1:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Added some gradients and lighting, upped the saturation to the background and made the little technological bits a little more prominent.
Think it's a definite improvement.
[Image: wbobanner.jpg]

Wow it looks really nice! Grin

A bigger version of it would also make an awesome wallpaper. Smile
Edit: There was a mistake in my invoice and its more than expected, so I will have to hold off for a bit.
Edit2: Talked to my dad, and he will be able to give me some money, enough so that I won't be flat broke after I pay for it. It's a pretty large order.
It looks like my MOJ order will finally get shipped out on Friday.
Awesome flight!!! if it does get made into the banner i think "The" should be removed, but thats IMO
It's not, so I should probably remove the images actually, they're taking up unnecessary space.
I've just seen a picture of black Lightning L Drago and it looks simplsy amazing Joyful_2 it's definately my favourite re colour of any beyblade to date.
I have found trygles sg plus a wd and the widest ar you can find can beat any defence/ endurace blade. It just stays balenced, the when it loses it balance late in the battle, it dips down, smacking the opposing blade into the ground, and then that balances it out and it wins.