Beyblade Random Thoughts

Saving money on shipping because you live near the seller is oh so good. d(~.^<)
(Sep. 16, 2009  11:59 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Saving money on shipping because you live near the seller is oh so good. d(~.^<)

*nods*

I didn't have that luxury, as I was an entire ocean away from Taiwan and Leoshop.
(Sep. 17, 2009  12:34 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: *nods*

I didn't have that luxury, as I was an entire ocean away from Taiwan and Leoshop.

Haha, I was talking about an Ebay purchase I made.
That looks like fun.
Whoa! That is sick as! I wanna play it!
If they did, then that'd be very silly of them unless it would do some good in battle. Also the picture is really blurry. Either that or its my eyes...
It looks pretty blurry to me. :\
I wouldn't doubt them just being really worn down.
One of my RFs resembles the one on the right (maybe not quite that short yet though)
(Sep. 21, 2009  5:55 AM)フェルグラント Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/mama-bey/image-10323100...03464.html

Did sombody just cut those RFs?
No ...
^^^^
No it just worn out right?
(Sep. 23, 2009  3:00 AM)LDrago Wrote: ^^^^
No it just worn out right?
Yes. How else.
Sanding, waring on surfaces other than the beystadium?
I've got to admit that they don't look like the result of natural wear.
if you look at the color of the center of those two RF, it's closer to the color the rubber goes when chipped or dented.
Also, look at the angle, and the fact that the edges aren't rounded off in the way they usually are from general use.
However, when you click on a link that is present on that image page, mama-bey says in her blog post that one is "used" (the one on the right), and the other is new, from Stardust Pegasis as far as I know.

She also apologises for the quality of the picture because her camera could not focus on such small objects. They are indeed quite blurry.
They both look worn out Tongue_out
(Sep. 23, 2009  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However, when you click on a link that is present on that image page, mama-bey says in her blog post that one is "used" (the one on the right), and the other is new, from Stardust Pegasis as far as I know.

She also apologises for the quality of the picture because her camera could not focus on such small objects. They are indeed quite blurry.

That might explain it.
They do look a lot like they've been cut though, the focus on them is pretty bad.
(Sep. 23, 2009  3:47 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: That might explain it.
They do look a lot like they've been cut though, the focus on them is pretty bad.

There's almost no logical reason for anyone to assume they've been cut. You're basing this off low-quality photos.
Synesthesia: I'm sure that multiple people have made comments on here about "would it be legal if I cut down my RF to make it flat again", hence why I made that assumption.
Admittedly it was a terrible photo, so it wasn't the best assumption to jump to.

Is it just me who thinks that the Benkei copy actually would have fitted in with Gingas group better than the actual Benkei?
It's a shame that we aren't getting any new parts with Rock Orso, lately it just feels like there aren't any genuinely original releases.
The closest we've heard to something original is Storm Capricorn and Flame Libra, both with recycled metal wheels.
I dunno, I just feel like they're continuously going in the wrong direction, the only thing I've been borderline excited about is the cyber metal wheel, and the angle compass.
Looks like we missed the TRU preorder for the rest of the year's stuff, damn.

Also, after playing with the new Strikers for so long, I think I'm seriously over Beyblade. This is way cooler. I know it sounds suspicious because ... I work there, but, you'll see.
(Sep. 30, 2009  3:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Looks like we missed the TRU preorder for the rest of the year's stuff, damn.

Also, after playing with the new Strikers for so long, I think I'm seriously over Beyblade. This is way cooler. I know it sounds suspicious because ... I work there, but, you'll see.

You have no idea how sad this makes me. Honestly I still love bey, but maybe that's because I haven't ordered anywhere near the amount of stuff some of you guys have (looking at you beynavel, lol)
Well I mean, I still enjoy playing Beyblade, for sure. But it's a bit boring by comparison to what I am working on.
(Sep. 30, 2009  5:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well I mean, I still enjoy playing Beyblade, for sure. But it's a bit boring by comparison to what I am working on.

I remember in a match against you, it sort of had no action and you were: ''This is one of these moments where I wish I could just direct my bey against yours *mimicking the movement'' haha xD
Little part of me wishes we could have t-shirts with this on for events:
[Image: picture3wp.png]