Beyblade Random Thoughts

OK so NOW im mad...the gold storm pegasus, or yellow however you want to see it, is the EXACT same one i bought that came in a regular storm pegasus box. Im guessing the seller found or won it and sold it to me. I could have had another Storm and RF? Im hoping this isnt the case and it was a fake or im going to seriously be pissed.
So in my ED145 testing, I'd launch Libra, and on a few occasions it would get caught in my Beylauncher which is bad in itself, but on one occasion, it flipped up and hit my knuckle on my left ring finger. It drew blood. Argh!
(Sep. 07, 2009  1:42 PM)Ozzy Wrote: OK so NOW im mad...the gold storm pegasus, or yellow however you want to see it, is the EXACT same one i bought that came in a regular storm pegasus box. Im guessing the seller found or won it and sold it to me. I could have had another Storm and RF? Im hoping this isnt the case and it was a fake or im going to seriously be pissed.

what? Wut!?
Know it's just a recolor, but I reeeeally want that Cyber Pegasis 100HF...
Why the hell doesn't it come with RF though : /
RFs wears out easily, so people will keep buying S.Peg

So what if there's another beyblade that comes with RF?

They need to conserve some RF for future use.
I just sent the payment for my MOJ invoice. Should get shipped soon.

I'm so excited!
The lot from Ebay that I won came in!

Master Dragoon <3
Ultimate Frostic Dranzer <33
Bearing Stinger <33
Driger S <33
Draciel MBD <33 (especially since I have 2 extra Metal Balls at home)
Wolborg 1 and 2 <333 (More stuff for Zombies, yay.)
A ton of winders and shooters....YES!

Among other things too. I've been messing with Plastics most of the morning because of this. I'm happy.
(Sep. 13, 2009  5:11 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: YES My S&D set arrived in the mail =D

Congrats! The S&D Set is a really awesome set Smile
Haha thanks man =D

Looks like my VirgoDF145D has a solo spin time of 3:52...
(Sep. 13, 2009  4:43 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Haha thanks man =D

Looks like my VirgoDF145D has a solo spin time of 3:52...

That's really good :o
(Sep. 13, 2009  5:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: That's really good :o

Really!

Boy, am I satisfied =D Still with it was one of those uber Virgo wheels, but I'm happy with this one.
I am pretty sure 3:52 is in the top category. I don't remember my spin times but I think my top was like 3:46, and I tested eight of them.
I was using the Light Launcher, though. Not sure what you used.
(Sep. 13, 2009  6:13 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I was using the Light Launcher, though. Not sure what you used.

Oh. I used a Beylauncher.
I can get 3:30 out of both my Virgo Wheels with a messed up D bottom, I was impressed.

On another note, after messing around with plastic combos, I've started to think that the combos looked better without stickers than with them (except for things like Galeon). I dunno, I felt it looks smoother and sleeker.
Light wheels against light wheels are amazingly fun!
Most fun I've had beyblading since... Well, Saturday I suppose.
(Sep. 14, 2009  6:32 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Light wheels against light wheels are amazingly fun!
Most fun I've had beyblading since... Well, Saturday I suppose.

is this sarcasm or are you just drunk
I think I'm just drunk on battles not lasting forever, all I've really been doing lately are stamina battles.
Actually got up, wandered around, and then came back in a battle or two at Regents Rumble Tired
lulz Elliot your getting used to hand-spun tops because there battles end in under 10 seconds xd
Next time there is a large gathering (10+) get everyone to spin a LW into Wide Square, lol
(Sep. 14, 2009  7:38 PM)Driger Wrote: lulz Elliot your getting used to hand-spun tops because there battles end in under 10 seconds xd
Hand spun tops Chocked_2?
What are you on about?

Random thought:
I kind of like the fact that if you add the angle compass and a gray beylauncher to your grip, it makes it look quite a lot like a hammer.
The lines across the top and bottom of the dome will line up with a point on the bubble (or marker) inside the compass.
By remembering where this point is (in alignment with the two lines), you'll be able to mark the angle that's best for techniques such as banking, and the sliding shoot.