Beyblade Random Thoughts

also brad is there a such thing as a metal roller defender
does anyone know where i can learn more about the waterfall technique because the video was removed from youtube
hey trence did you know that there are lots of people on this site that are just of capable of answering your questions as brad is, so you don't need to address them to him specifically

also look up technique info using the magical mystery beywiki http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
(Aug. 15, 2009  8:03 AM)trence9 Wrote: does anyone know where i can learn more about the waterfall technique because the video was removed from youtube

[Image: lol.gif]
is there a such thing as bey blade trainers that can help you learn how to use your bey blade personally
(Aug. 15, 2009  8:38 AM)trence9 Wrote: is there a such thing as bey blade trainers that can help you learn how to use your bey blade personally

yes, i will do it for thirty thousand dollars
trence9, questions are to be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. I am certain somebody with at least the average IQ could understand this concept of association.

Plus, think about your own questions before asking them. Look around ...

It is getting quite irritating ...
YAY I GOT MY FIRST MFBs
haha that is great which one?
Well, MFBDS came in the mail for me, and so did a Hybrid Wheel set; now I have a REAL beystadium and Quetzalcoatl 90RF =D Still wish I had Virgo/Libra, though... =/
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:58 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Well, MFBDS came in the mail for me, and so did a Hybrid Wheel set; now I have a REAL beystadium and Quetzalcoatl 90RF =D Still wish I had Virgo/Libra, though... =/

get BB-22 bro
Congrats

BB-22 is where it's at!
(Aug. 16, 2009  3:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: get BB-22 bro

planning to. Now, if only PayPal would verify my damn bank account so I can actually order two of them off of ToyKing (hopefully, they aren't "too good to be true")

...looking at my Quetz, its force smash slopes are really far more pronounced than its Upper slopes; shame its force smash potential is wasted being so light
i had to replace my dragoon gt's BB, with a zues BB,

it cracked right through the middle, then the engine gear stopped working.
My bb-22 came in today. Managed to sneak it in without parents noticing.
I seriously had to leave my room window open, run around to the backyard, lob it in through the window onto my bed [room is on the second floor] then run back around and walk in while declaring that i gort the mail and leave the bills etc. on the table.

I got two small parts with it as well. An F bottom and what looks to me like a 90 track.
Along with the blade decals, i got a square sticker with some japanese on it and a big red number 5.

Anybody know what this is? o.o
(Aug. 16, 2009  7:16 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: I got two small parts with it as well. An F bottom and what looks to me like a 90 track.
Along with the blade decals, i got a square sticker with some japanese on it and a big red number 5.

Anybody know what this is? o.o
It must be 100, not 90, if both pieces are black.

I do not recall seeing that square sticker, but it must not be important.
Pretty sure the sticker is just like a token or rewards thing, something we can't use outside of Japan.

Track should be 105, it's part of Pegasis 105F. You get 105 and F with BB-22 and Gunmetal Pegasis and a Pegasis face with BB-21. I think..
Ah, yes. The black Pegasis Wheel comes with 100 in BB-21, not BB-22 ...
But isn't it the track Blue in BB-21?
black pegasis track is blue in the attack balance set!
(Aug. 16, 2009  7:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: But isn't it the track Blue in BB-21?
Yes.
(Aug. 16, 2009  7:29 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: But isn't it the track Blue in BB-21?

NinjAnswer: Yes, it is.

Otherwise, You will not be able to use your Pegasis.
So, in BB-21, there is Gunmetal Pegasis Wheel + Black Pegasis Face + Blue 105 Track + Blue Flat Bottom.

And BB-22 contains the Black 105 Track + Black Flat Bottom.
Gah.

Beylauncher's insides are shot beyond repair, Can't figure out the reason for the severe decline in shooting power with my right launcher, but it's usable, and my mfb winder went poof and disappeared. So even if i manage to fix the right launcher, It's still illegal because i'd have to resort to a plastic gen winder. [illegal from what i remember from BWR] And sis is out to steal my libra >_>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My RF got damaged - i picked up it and the rubber was peeling (< This happened yesterday) Now I can't use LeoneWD145RF at Regents Rumble Unhappy
not that i mind but there is a beyblade breaks thread