Beyblade Random Thoughts

Actually I didnt know this at first either XD

Im now changing my favorite to Green Rock Leone
I just coloured Wolf to a dark green with sharpies, pretty cool Smile
So I was playing around with Zombies tonight.

My god I'm impressed and late to the show.
(Aug. 09, 2009  3:27 AM)♥ Wrote: So I was playing around with Zombies tonight.

*nods*
they wreck every single other custom i make (besides a left-spin OHKO one)
(Aug. 09, 2009  3:27 AM)♥ Wrote: So I was playing around with Zombies tonight.

Don't worry, you weren't the only one. lol
I just realized I've spent 60 dollars on blades in july without even having anyone to play against >.>
So I finally paid for my LLDrago and Flame Sag Azuma's been holding for me. Should be here by Tues. or Wed. (EMS shipped) and I'm excited to get them.

I'm still wondering if should I make another 20 dollar deposit to Azuma to purchase Aries. I should wait, but it's really tempting...Tired
Let's take a look at some horrible combos that somehow managed to win first prize in Japanese WBBA tournaments:

MF Rock Wolf 105D
MF Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MF Rock Leone D125FS
MF Rock Pegasis 105HF
Rock Aquario C145WB
Flame Saggitarrio C145WB
MF Rock Leone WD145WB
Wolf D125HF

Wut!?
Ha ha ha xD I can only make one of them since I don't have any HWS
I blame MF. Lol at WolfD125HF.
Haha, wow, I'm starting to get impatient as I need to update my MFB collection badly, aiming for Virgo so I can the custom blade I need.
(Aug. 10, 2009  8:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Let's take a look at some horrible combos that somehow managed to win first prize in Japanese WBBA tournaments:

MF Rock Wolf 105D
MF Lightning L-Drago 100HF
MF Rock Leone D125FS
MF Rock Pegasis 105HF
Rock Aquario C145WB
Flame Saggitarrio C145WB
MF Rock Leone WD145WB
Wolf D125HF

Wut!?

I wish I was a 7 year old who lived in japan and had access to this site+ my beys. XD

Seriously though, I'm amazed that these were winning.
Maybe all they're opponents use uncustomized saggit?
Not a single RF or Virgo. I can understand why you don't see Quetz, but the other 2? I'm shocked.
No Libras either.
Well considering that 7 year olds in japan don't know how to sliding shoot, and that some of the battles aren't in attack stadiums, I'm not surprised to see no rf's.
That doesn't explain the lack of Virgos and Libras though.
Pre-HWS blades are going for extortionate prices in Japan right now. That might explain part of it.
Yea, you're right. Forgot about that.

That said, Rock Aquario C145WB is arguably the best thing up there, but lack of MF makes it suffer. It still won nonetheless

On another note, when my Clay Aries gets here, I'm thinking of putting the Aries Sticker on one of my Metal Faces. Yay or nay?
With Libra, you could tend to go past the weight limit. Some kids might want to avoid being disqualified or something, even if they could choose very basic Faces, Tracks and Bottoms.
Virgo 105D just spun for 5 mins :o
The different Vigro wheels way different amounts. It was first pointed out by JSC then Brad and stuff worked out they have weight differences. It was on this thread actually
Yeah, mine is the busted one though.
There are no weight differences, but mold differences. the weight is distributed differently on the wheel which drastically changes performance.

So Giga you pretty much have the best virgo mold out there.

I never get more than like 4:20 seconds which is better than average.
There was one Virgo and one Libra that won, but those weren't nearly as funny.