Beyblade Random Thoughts

ya it isnt my first language.. but you first complained about that 105 isnt better... you didnt complain about that you though F is RF.

and you just learned that 90 is useless without an RF.. so to be fair you dont actually deserve a 100%.
I was trying to be nice and give you benefit of the doubt, but screw that.

For all intents in purposes 105 isn't better than 90, you need to come to grips with that. And of course I thought F should've been RF in that question. When I saw 'Storm Pegasis???F' I paused because I was confused. I thought it was typo, considering a couple of the other questions/answers, so I picked 90.

If I don't deserve a 100 that's fine, your quiz was rinky-dink in the first place.
lmao its only a test. it isnt important, dont get angry. ok i believe you about the F and RF. but you wouldve picked 90 even if you knew it was an F wouldnt you? you just asked why in this question 90 int better than 105..
i never meant to offend you.. sorry if i did.

and i know 90 is better than 105. but only with an RF..

thnx for taking the quize, and am sure it was a good test since alot of people did not get a full mark. i feel proud to be able to trick some pro bladers in here Smile
I.......got a 40%........*cries in a corner*
It's not certain whether or not I would've picked 90 if I knew fully it was F. I may have taken a closer look at S.Peg 90F before picking.

Oh well, let's move on, I'm not angry.
ugh I woke up from a dream that 5 Storm Pegasis 105RFs, a Flame Sagittario C145S, 2 Stamina and Defense reshuffle sets, 2 Leone 145Ds, a Rock Leone 145WB, an attack stadium, and a Clay Aries ED145B all arrived in the mail
well.. that wouldve been cheating Wink
lol kaiser! at least you learned some new things from the test.
That's really specific and really heartbreaking to wake up from D:
(Aug. 06, 2009  4:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: and you just learned that 90 is useless without an RF.. so to be fair you dont actually deserve a 100%.

So no one is confused here, Pegasis only means that the 90 Track isn't as useful for attack combo's without an RF, and even then, 100 is the track to use NOT 105. Out of the options on his test, yes 105 was the choice, given the choice between 90, 100, or 105 for an F, HF, or WF 100 is the best choice, at least as far as Storm Pegasis goes. Pretty sure Quetzalcoatl 90WF worked just fine when it was first out, I'd NEVER ever use a 105 track on a Quetzalcoatl based on the information I've received from Brad.

To be clear, I advocate for-fun tests, but broadcasting sub par information is poor for the community and anyone not familiar with the game.
what was the sub par information in my test? Confused Unhappy
and i do know 100 is better since it is lower.. thats why it wasnt with the choices..
and how much did you get?
(Aug. 06, 2009  4:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: ya it isnt my first language.. but you first complained about that 105 isnt better... you didnt complain about that you though F is RF.

and you just learned that 90 is useless without an RF.. so to be fair you dont actually deserve a 100%.

Ahaha, who are you to talk like you're some sort of Beyblade expert? I'm sick of you and so is everyone else. Your total warnings add up to like 150%, and you're nothing but cocky and irritating. I think your time here is up.
(Aug. 06, 2009  4:45 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: ugh I woke up from a dream that 5 Storm Pegasis 105RFs, a Flame Sagittario C145S, 2 Stamina and Defense reshuffle sets, 2 Leone 145Ds, a Rock Leone 145WB, an attack stadium, and a Clay Aries ED145B all arrived in the mail

That must have stunk.
What do people prefer for defense, D125 or 105? Also Horn145 has amazing recoil, it's really good when it works.
Between those two, D125.
Also, anybody with L Drago and H145 could test those together for me? The smash protrusions are larger in left.
ud probably want to use LLDrago and H145 because lightning is a better wheel and if ur looking for smash, i believe multi-hit mode has decent smash
(Aug. 07, 2009  9:17 PM)Giga Wrote: Also, anybody with L Drago and H145 could test those together for me? The smash protrusions are larger in left.

Oooh, I just noticed this. Doesn't seem that much of a difference, though.
http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...OKS9/large

Whoever said Beyblade was only for boys? XD
so cute Chocked_2

a gold trophy grip, bunch of light wheels with pink clear wheels...
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:11 AM)Khel Wrote: http://www.c-player.com/_images/archive/...OKS9/large

Whoever said Beyblade was only for boys? XD

Serious

Whoever owns that takes really nice care of her blades.
OMG, I have to admit, I think that's awesome.
Alright, So I just got back from my trip today, and overall it was pretty cool. Mosquitoes suck.
Yesterday we went shopping at in a small Trinidadian mall, and of course i stopped at a toystore for the hell of it. Lo and behold, off to the left of the small store, there was a 50% off bin stuffed with engine gear bey, about 6-8 CDN each. So i bought three, being that the were mainly three types, all of which i bought one of.
Dragoon GT, DranzerGT and Zeus something. [EG and free spinning AR] The boxes for torch pegasus and gigars were mutilated, so i didn't bother. Walk a bit more into the corner, and you'd walk into a 1.5 ft tall stack of Draciel Fortress stadiums, around 23 CDN each. I figured The HMS stadium i got off Khel was so much better, with thicker plastic, tornado ridge, etc. And it wouldn't be as much as a pain in the arse to carry it around. The only reason i would've actually considered buying one would be for the size, but i wouldn't risk putting it in a suitcase. I've seen houses of cards with more durability.
These were all legit too, in hasbro boxes. Pics to come.

So i got home.
*runs upstairs*
*assembles dragoon gt*
*shoots full strength into TB type-S stadium*
*Dragoon suicides*
*tears*

Yeah. Pretty much useless. Gonna get some nail varnish, apply the stickers, and put them on a shelf somewhere. Funny how trinidad's lack of development worked in my favor this time.
I'll go back in another 1-2 years. Maybe they'll have some HMS xD

So another surprise. I arrived home, and after toying around with the useless plastics i broke out the mfb.
Only to realize my last good launcher, my Right launcher, has officially gone to sh*t. I just pray i can recieve these bey shipments covertly, and that my parents don't explode. D:

edit: sorry for the long post >.>
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:50 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Dragoon GT, DranzerGT and Zeus something. [EG and free spinning AR] The boxes for torch pegasus and gigars were mutilated, so i didn't bother.

Eee I got interested in that Zeus part.... do you have the beyblade.? Cute
(Aug. 08, 2009  2:13 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: ud probably want to use LLDrago and H145 because lightning is a better wheel and if ur looking for smash, i believe multi-hit mode has decent smash

It doesn't expose the protrusions as much though. I really want L. Drago now

EDIT: Lime green Wolf looks pretty cool with Virgo stickers (D&S reshuffle)
last night i found out that i am a major noob. I was wondering what the other side of the tool was for ( not the one you use to screwmon the face) and then i noticed that there was a gap between part of the bottom and the track so i decided to try and use the tool to tighten it. I thouht that i had just figured something out then today i got an MFB in the mail and when reading the instructions i found out that that was pretty much common knowledge. One word came to mind.....FAIL! Supaburn