Beyblade Random Thoughts

sooo getting the extreme beystadium, flame libra, and dark cancer
I thought it was Spinster who first did it not Anubis. But whatever, this is really annoying. I suppose I'll give there recommended way a try to see if it's any different but really, this is a rubbish excuse. And if you're letting go anyways I don't see as it will make much difference breakage-wise.
You don't even need elastic. Just take a single piece of cord, make it into a bracelet that connects to the Beylauncher handle. Experiment with length so it prevents the handle from flying forward and grappling your Beyblade or other irritating things. It won't fix the breaking problem, though.

Also I am the first one who did it
^ My apologies. ^^;
(Aug. 01, 2009  2:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY issued a caution on how to use the Beylauncher and Beylauncher-L :
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey...90729.html

Apparently, the first picture is the correct way of grabbing the handle, while the second row shows incorrect use of the handle that can lead to breaks ... I do not know if they take into consideration that some people release the string at the end.

Kinda makes me laugh when there's pictures of grown adults using beylaunchers in the way we do on the WBBA site.
[Image: large]
Plenty more on here http://www.c-player.com/ac98884
(Aug. 01, 2009  1:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Kinda makes me laugh when there's pictures of grown adults using beylaunchers in the way we do on the WBBA site.

even funnier when they loose
(Aug. 01, 2009  6:28 AM)Raykon Wrote: I haven't bought a beyblade over a month now, I really need to update my bey collection.

I would wait until something awesome comes up, you'll kill yourself if you buy something and then something even cooler comes up. IMO it's a lot easier to let purchases come to you than it is to look for stuff.
i havent bought a bey for like 4 months now.
Dying to get an LL drago near me.
Can't wait for Monday/Late Sunday to get some RBVL3's.
Should be able to get all my stuff shipped then Grin
(Aug. 01, 2009  4:53 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: i havent bought a bey for like 4 months now.
Dying to get an LL drago near me.

I haven't bought a bey for more than 2 years. XD
(Aug. 01, 2009  1:15 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Kinda makes me laugh when there's pictures of grown adults using beylaunchers in the way we do on the WBBA site.

Check the BeyLauncher thread, I posted a bunch of these.
I have misplaced my Neo-Customize Grip and can't find it anywhere.

It is driving me INSANE!
I slept with some of my plastic beyblades yesterday... and stickers are missing now!!!!! i cant find them on the bed...been searching for an hour =((((
at least, i dont care about the plastics that stickers are now missing... still pisses me off T_T
(Aug. 01, 2009  10:20 PM)pegasis Wrote: lmao you sleep with your blades XD XD
Cause I love 'em so much xD was looking at Driger F whole night until i slept... building the Driger F was the most nostalgic thing ive ever done... i mean the smell of the carton box... the fillers, the colors, the stickers, the 2nd random bit beast sticker, the fghskjdfghdskjfghsk eye stickers, the crappy launcher and winder u have to straighten... *Sigh.
I feel like a kid again xD
I have to admit I have slept with my bey before (not really on purpose but it has happened). >_> But that was a pretty...deep description there........The smell of the carton box?
I slept with storm pegasis the first day I got it
(Aug. 01, 2009  10:38 PM)Rocky Wrote: I have to admit I have slept with my bey before (not really on purpose but it has happened). >_> But that was a pretty...deep description there........The smell of the carton box?
LOL dnt u remember being a kid and opening the box and then there was this smell of carton?!?!?! people say smell is what brings u back the most memories... anyways i could just be very weird or something haha.
well... i have to admit it... i didnt sleep with my Speg but i did put it on the table next to me before i sleep one day Gasp

but its still funny XD where did you guys put it? next to you on bed? and cover it with a blanket? lmao XD
(Aug. 01, 2009  10:54 PM)pegasis Wrote: but its still funny XD where did you guys put it? next to you on bed? and cover it with a blanket? lmao XD
NEVER cover it with a blanket. i did that yesterday and lots of stickers on my plastic are missing now. LOL
JFDKSGJKDLSFG.
i sleep in a bed with my girlfriend Speechless
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i sleep in a bed with my girlfriend Speechless
I sleep in a bed with my girlfriend AND my beyblades. Wink
(Aug. 01, 2009  11:39 PM)Beynval Wrote: I sleep in a bed with my girlfriend AND my beyblades. Wink

Dj - Uh.
Well I sleep in a RACECAR, do you?

The only time I've 'slept' with a beyblade is because there was one on the bed that I didn't see.
(Aug. 02, 2009  12:00 AM)Crimson Wrote: The only time I've 'slept' with a beyblade is because there was one on the bed that I didn't see.

Yeah, this is what has happened to me a few times. Wolborg 2 hurts when you roll over it in the night. =_=