Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 10, 2022  2:42 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2022  12:56 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Honestly I'm starting to have suspicions on  Super Beyblade Family's battles for some reason is able to get a lot of wins out of chain, and chain stinks.

I do sometimes feel like youtubers rig their battles to be more interesting.

So, there is some news of new beyblades, and I believe there will be a new spriggan, among other things. What do you think these final beyblades could be called? I first thought of "legacy spriggan", but legacy is already a part. Then I thought "terminal spriggan". What do you think they should all be named?

I think Zankye doesn't, and I doubt most of the others either.

Also for the last Spriggan: *cycles through every Transformers name* Fire Spriggan?
(Go boy convoy...)
Hello everyone!
I wanted to start watching Beyblade Burst. Does anyone know where its free and legal to watch. I thought maybe like there is for Beyblade Metal saga on youtube.
Thanks!
(Jul. 19, 2022  10:48 PM)aengo13 Wrote: Hello everyone!
I wanted to start watching Beyblade Burst. Does anyone know where its free and legal to watch. I thought maybe like there is for Beyblade Metal saga on youtube.
Thanks!
Can't find any. I guess the official YT?

(This comment is offlined by a cosmically powered starscream)
sorry for this post. Im about to rage
WHY THE IS THERE NO TOURNEMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA ON THIS GODFORSAKIN WEBSITEE!
as i said, i am sorry

Also Spin Fighters with the gun keeps breaking my golden xcalius

you know, this carp
the 5th season of top plate
https://www.menart.hr/igracke/en/igracke...it-fighter
note this is not an aussie website but i found the at kmart under the name Spinner M.A.D
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/spinner...atch=&size=

the last one is aussie website
excuse me but why did they make tyhis
WHY!
oh and it has an anime
This make my heart stop
it is shocking
(Jul. 20, 2022  6:30 AM)megagekk Wrote: sorry for this post. Im about to rage
WHY THE      IS THERE NO TOURNEMENTS FOR AUSTRALIA ON THIS GODFORSAKIN WEBSITEE!
as i said, i  am sorry

you know, this carp
the 5th season of top plate
https://www.menart.hr/igracke/en/igracke...it-fighter
note this is not an aussie website but i found the at kmart under the name Spinner M.A.D
https://www.kmart.com.au/product/spinner...atch=&size=

the last one is aussie website
excuse me but why did they make tyhis
WHY!
oh and it has an anime
This make my heart stop
it is shocking
You can always to apply to be one, but its difficult I think.
What do u mean by that
(Jul. 21, 2022  2:57 AM)megagekk Wrote: What do u mean by that

From what I could tell, there's like some quiz you can do to apply.
So guys, it’s apparently already a year ago since I registered into the WBO. The 21st of July 2021. It was a good dessicion, I can’t say aynthing else. But something I can say is HUGE THANKS to all of you on here, you are a really awesome community and I've met tons of cool people. I’m very happy to see that I had alomst no problems with aynone on here and in general, because that can be someone’s biggest fear. Sure, there have been some intense discussions about specific topics (cough cough Hasbro cough), but other than that it was just nice to hang around with people and talk about Beyblade like crazy. So then, TO ANOTHER YEAR!!!
PS: I‘m not leaving the WBO if it sounds like that lol 😅
Is there anyway I can suggest a tournament but not run it

Any help with answering is appreciated

Also they should make a top plate format because why not

And an infinity nado one
(Jul. 23, 2022  12:23 AM)megagekk Wrote: Is there anyway I can suggest a tournament but not run it

Any help with answering is appreciated

Also they should make a top plate format because why not

And an infinity nado one

The only way to guarantee a tournament will happen is to become an Organizer and host one yourself. Smile 

https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Become-an-Organizer
I hope the 4th generation of beyblade will be original, and different from the other 3 gens. I feel like all the good ideas are taken from the other previous gens
(Jul. 25, 2022  2:52 AM)Attila Wrote: I hope the 4th generation of beyblade will be original, and different from the other 3 gens. I feel like all the good ideas are taken from the other previous gens

What do you mean by "different" ? What do you want the 4th generation of beyblade to be like? Give us some examples.
(Jul. 25, 2022  7:39 PM)aengo13 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2022  2:52 AM)Attila Wrote: I hope the 4th generation of beyblade will be original, and different from the other 3 gens. I feel like all the good ideas are taken from the other previous gens

What do you mean by "different" ? What do you want the 4th generation of beyblade to be like? Give us some examples
I want it to be different by aspect of motifs, gimmicks, system, design, everything. I would be fine if beyblade introduced something extremely different than the other gens as long as it’s still spinning batting tops. For example, metal fight’s speciality was that every bey had metal contact points and burst speciality was that beyblades “burst” and this new beyblade generations speciality would be …
(Jul. 25, 2022  8:01 PM)Attila Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2022  7:39 PM)aengo13 Wrote: What do you mean by "different" ? What do you want the 4th generation of beyblade to be like? Give us some examples
I want it to be different by aspect of motifs, gimmicks, system, design, everything. I would be fine if beyblade introduced something extremely different than the other gens as long as it’s still spinning batting tops. For example, metal fight’s speciality was that every bey had metal contact points and burst speciality was that beyblades “burst” and this new beyblade generations speciality would be …

Its hard to find something for the new generation thats "special" and that can be implemented in toys and that it doesn't flop like Beyraiderz for example. It would be also  cool if the next generation would orientate a little bit on metal saga. Like metal parts on beys.

btw are there any infos about the 4th gen out yet? (like release)
A lot of people here have some criticism of hasbro. However, bravely, I'm going to criticize takara tomy a little. Now, first of all, I want to say that they are perfect for collectors, long time bey fans, and everything in between that has enough money. However, they do have some problems.
1. They are very expensive.
This is simply fact. Compared to hasbro, they are more expensive.
2. They are not notably more cool looking to most people.
Most of my family think they look the same.
3. The stickers.
There is all kinds of complaints here.
4. Some of the hasbro names sound cooler.
Generally hasbro names were more popular.
if zest achilles has 48 modes- triple what astral spriggan had- it can’t be a coincidence that takara tomy is making a bu spriggan despite making one during the db anime right? will they push 96+ modes?
(Jul. 25, 2022  11:13 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: if zest achilles has 48 modes- triple what astral spriggan had- it can’t be a coincidence that takara tomy is making a bu spriggan despite making one during the db anime right? will they push 96+ modes?

They're making a new spriggan?
i believe so, it’s coming in a dual set with ultimate valkyrie if i’m not mistaken. although it could be an astral spriggan recolor, but i believe it releases after hyperion and helios and before lucifer

see i don’t entirely hate hasbro, i loved it back during dual layer and switchstrike, hasbro was at its peak. slingshock wasn’t super terrible, although i was disappointed by what they did to the drivers, and during hypersphere every driver was practically the same. speedstorm kept bursts during the sparking season, which was needed because chassis’ prevented that, although extra tall drivers with metal on them when they could put that metal on the layer annoyed me. quaddrive releases haven’t been terrible, but compared to all of the takara tomy beys, they always win out with me. they’re more anime accurate, have better burst resistance (it could be just me but i don’t wanna see a burst every single battle, it makes them too repetitive and boring) and are higher quality imo. i still love going bey hunting at walmart and target, but for real battles i prefer takara tomy all the way
(Jul. 25, 2022  11:17 PM)ApexAkabane Wrote: i believe so, it’s coming in a dual set with ultimate valkyrie if i’m not mistaken. although it could be an astral spriggan recolor, but i believe it releases after hyperion and helios and before lucifer

see i don’t entirely hate hasbro, i loved it back during dual layer and switchstrike, hasbro was at its peak. slingshock wasn’t super terrible, although i was disappointed by what they did to the drivers, and during hypersphere every driver was practically the same. speedstorm kept bursts during the sparking season, which was needed because chassis’ prevented that, although extra tall drivers with metal on them when they could put that metal on the layer annoyed me. quaddrive releases haven’t been terrible, but compared to all of the takara tomy beys, they always win out with me. they’re more anime accurate, have better burst resistance (it could be just me but i don’t wanna see a burst every single battle, it makes them too repetitive and boring) and are higher quality imo. i still love going bey hunting at walmart and target, but for real battles i prefer takara tomy all the way
This is an opinion I have as well.(although I pretty much skipped turbo) I only recently started getting takara tomy, except for buster excalibur. When I got my newer takara tomy beys, I spent at least 30 minutes on the stickers of saviour valkyrie alone, and at one point one of them was destroyed or something, so I removed it's mirror equivalent, in the name of symmetry. Although admittedly that one is an outlier. The day after that, because I finished pretty late, I, after some effort, put my goshoot dualgrip thingy on the launchers. I later had to ask for help to remove them from the launchers. I figured out how to put the launchers just the right amount of way in so that I didn't sometimes pull the launchers out of the thing and could remove them. The two beyblades I got were divine and saviour, so one of them burst pretty frequently. It was somewhat difficult to put belial together on any occasions that it burst(not valkyrie.  Valkyrie came together easily)
And I realized that you had to push out these little white things that you had to push the other way to let it change modes, I guess so that stuff wouldn't fly off during battle. (Dissapointing as I got to create all kinds of fake modes for my quaddrive. )
Now, all of valkyrie's gimmicks worked fine, but I had some trouble activating the burst stoppers. A guy I met could activate it, so I think it is based more on skill than luck, but I was not powerful enough. Also, all the stickers on the armor fell off, so there's that. Now, I had ordered the preorder with dragon and grouped it with 2 other beys, so I got those weeks later. Sticker sheet, they looked good, they were much alike. Except that these ones have yet to burst in a battle, and I understand that we are very late in burst, but seriously, bursting is very cool. Now, between all this, I did have lots of fun, and I have liked them quite a lot, and consider them worth roughly 150 dollars, and a lot of that was launched at a specific product. I'm just saying that some people might not think it is worth it.

Beyblade the official company should host more events around the world
Use code Lucy2022 at. Beysandbricks.com for 7 percent off
sometimes i think about what rantaro's hair routine is like
After all these years, me and a couple friends are going to buy a bunch of beyblades and have our own mini tournament. Can't wait.
Yooooo btw my astral spriggan is the strongest!
gonna have to disagree with that, me and my achilles are the best team in the whole world!!!

(Jul. 31, 2022  9:52 PM)Astralmonte Wrote: Yooooo btw my astral spriggan is the strongest!

achilles never loses, we’re the best team in the world!