Beyblade Random Thoughts

Just traded mirage for cho-z Valkyrie. Regret nothing.
when the metal masters remake set realesed I couldnt wait till the end of the year because I thought bearing' was going to realese in the metal fury remake set with phantom orion

(Oct. 24, 2021  11:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just traded mirage for cho-z Valkyrie. Regret nothing.

for the price now cho-z valkyrie is a lot more than 20$ so you did make a good decision lol
what if the anime doesnt have any gimmicky stadiums in season 7 and so hasbro has no choice but to do things normally
(Oct. 24, 2021  11:49 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: what if the anime doesnt have any gimmicky stadiums in season 7 and so hasbro has no choice but to do things normally

If Season 7 does end up happening, i genuinely hope this is the case. The weird gimmicky stadiums aren't even cool anymore tbh.

Though i will say, the QuadDrive Stadium is pretty neat but it was pretty predictable that it would end up happening.
(Oct. 24, 2021  11:49 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: what if the anime doesnt have any gimmicky stadiums in season 7 and so hasbro has no choice but to do things normally

But you gotta admit the Hasbro stadiums are far more interesting then TT (not better, just interesting). Besides that I’m sure they’ll find something to do.
(Oct. 25, 2021  12:14 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2021  11:49 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: what if the anime doesnt have any gimmicky stadiums in season 7 and so hasbro has no choice but to do things normally

But you gotta admit the Hasbro stadiums are far more interesting then TT (not better, just interesting). Besides that I’m sure they’ll find something to do.
i agree. volt knockout is my favorite stadium. but, they are getting old. and yes, the tt stadiums arent anything unique but i dont need hasbro to do something plain, they can do stadiums that are unique that dont ruin the beyblades (ex. chaos core, battle tower, that oval switchstrike stadium, avatar attack, etc)
I am back my boys
(Oct. 25, 2021  2:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am back my boys

o hey again Smile
So my friend keeps saying world spriggan is the best bey is it tho
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:25 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: So my friend keeps saying world spriggan is the best bey is it tho

By stock standards, it's not bad but by competitive combos like World on 2B Drift or Bearing, it's actually pretty good.
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:25 PM)Suggonprime Wrote: So my friend keeps saying world spriggan is the best bey is it tho

Its decent I guess not very good tho
(Oct. 25, 2021  10:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2021  2:02 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I am back my boys

o hey again Smile

sup
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

By stock standards, it's not bad but by competitive combos like World on 2B Drift or Bearing, it's actually pretty good.

World 2B bearing sucks completely. Br has pretty much no use on chassis, as it makes the driver unnecessarily tall on singles, and doubles have too much OWD to have any chance of LAD from bearing. The concept is great though. But drift is good. Maybe try never?
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Nah
Bearing wasn't used for a reason during Superking. 
And World 2B is outclassed. 
So
Not too good
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:17 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2021  11:28 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: By stock standards, it's not bad but by competitive combos like World on 2B Drift or Bearing, it's actually pretty good.

World 2B bearing sucks completely. Br has pretty much no use on chassis, as it makes the driver unnecessarily tall on singles, and doubles have too much OWD to have any chance of LAD from bearing. The concept is great though. But drift is good. Maybe try never?

Nv 2B might actually be pretty good, but as the combo starts to lean more towards Stamina, would there be better choices than World? Maybe Tempest?
I wonder the series will be after there done with burst. (If they even do stop)
it seems like ever since gt when chips were introduced there hasnt been nearly as much gimmicks in the layers. i mean, what happened to stuff like archer hercules and deep chaos? now its just MOSTLY plain old layers with nothing special about them. obviously they still do gimmicks sometimes like greatest rapheal and prominence pheonix but its way less common than they were before and i hope gimmicks make a triumphant return in season 7.
TURBO ACHILLES IS BEST BURST
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: it seems like ever since gt when chips were introduced there hasnt been nearly as much gimmicks in the layers. i mean, what happened to stuff like archer hercules and deep chaos? now its just MOSTLY plain old layers with nothing special about them. obviously they still do gimmicks sometimes like greatest rapheal and prominence pheonix but its way less common than they were before and i hope gimmicks make a triumphant return in season 7.
I guess since they’re making parts more customizable they’re not putting as much gimmicks into the layers? I mean every blade has a gimmick if we’re talking about the most recent generation. 
Cyclones got the wing gimmick which the wings can actually be pushed in quite a bit now
Dynamite has got the gimmick of the gears, which technically isn’t the gimmick but it’s still really cool
Roar has the whole square to circle click based thing
Savior has the awakening 
Astral has the rubber/upper blades on the counterclockwise reqieum side and the metal/downward blades on the clockwise legend spriggan side
Guilty’s is plain and simple like Longinus has always been. Super heavy, aggressive, insane upper attacks
Dangerous has the big rubber blades I guess+ it’s gear compatible
Pheonix is of course pheonix
Then there’s Greatest Raphael
So overall the most recent gen hasn’t been lacking in gimmicks. And that’s just the blades. There’s drivers with 4 modes, spring loaded plate drivers, spring loaded chips, burst stopper chips, fused chips, bouncy drivers, etc…
Even sparking had a similiar amount of gimmicks. I feel like Gt is where the bases weren’t really gimmicky, they were more just a solid shape but they still had abilities/gimmicks (judgments rubber, imperials awakening, Union swords, infinite lock, dragons 3 bases, dreads gimmick, masters flippable base, and the discs in Gt had more gimmicks than they will ever have. 3 winged discs, free spin discs, weight changing discs, spring loaded discs, even the new concept of fused discs and drivers.
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:51 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: it seems like ever since gt when chips were introduced there hasnt been nearly as much gimmicks in the layers. i mean, what happened to stuff like archer hercules and deep chaos? now its just MOSTLY plain old layers with nothing special about them. obviously they still do gimmicks sometimes like greatest rapheal and prominence pheonix but its way less common than they were before and i hope gimmicks make a triumphant return in season 7.
I guess since they’re making parts more customizable they’re not putting as much gimmicks into the layers? I mean every blade has a gimmick if we’re talking about the most recent generation. 
Cyclones got the wing gimmick which the wings can actually be pushed in quite a bit now
Dynamite has got the gimmick of the gears, which technically isn’t the gimmick but it’s still really cool
Savior has the awakening 
Astral has the rubber/upper blades on the counterclockwise reqieum side and the metal/downward blades on the clockwise legend spriggan side
Guilty’s is plain and simple like Longinus has always been. Super heavy, aggressive, insane upper attacks
So overall the most recent gen hasn’t been lacking in gimmicks. And that’s just the blades. There’s drivers with 4 modes, spring loaded plate drivers, spring loaded chips, burst stopper chips, fused chips, bouncy drivers, etc…
Even sparking had a similiar amount of gimmicks. I feel like Gt is where the bases weren’t really gimmicky, they were more just a solid shape but they still had abilities/gimmicks (judgments rubber, imperials awakening, Union swords, infinite lock, dragons 3 bases, dreads gimmick, masters flippable base, and the discs in Gt had more gimmicks than they will ever have. 3 winged discs, free spin discs, weight changing discs, spring loaded discs, even the new concept of fused discs and drivers.

some of this i agree some i dont. ill go in order. i agree about cyclone, i dont agree about dynamite because the gears dont change or move in battle they are just there to morph the same old shape into something else. i dont really consider awakening a gimmick as i consider gimmicks something that happen consistently during battle. for astral rubber and metal have become so common on layers (cho z layers, longinus layers, fafnir layers, judgement, brave, etc. longinus has always been just metal as its specialty besides nightmare were there was a gimmick that fused the blades, but i guess i agree for longinus. dangerous is the same thing for astral, rubber has been used so much its nothing special or notable anymore. pheonix yes it does have its gimmick that i love and raphael i also agree with. quattro is just a rehash of zeta, even though the seperate modes is cool. i have no experience with kick so i dont know if it actually does anything, i have no idea about any spring loaded chips, burst stoppers are the same as rubber and metal, once unique, now overused. fused chips is nothing special, just theres no chip, and by bouncy drivers do you mean nothing or absorb? those drivers have been around for years. sparking didnt have many new gimmicks besides lucifer and the limit breaks and ragnarok and i guess rage with the fused attack power. while yes there were some gimmicks in gt there was still not much for the amount of beys there was
(Oct. 26, 2021  7:09 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  3:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess since they’re making parts more customizable they’re not putting as much gimmicks into the layers? I mean every blade has a gimmick if we’re talking about the most recent generation. 
Savior has the awakening 

some of this i agree some i dont. ill go in order. i agree about cyclone, i dont agree about dynamite because the gears dont change or move in battle they are just there to morph the same old shape into something else. i dont really consider awakening a gimmick as i consider gimmicks something that happen consistently during battle. for astral rubber and metal have become so common on layers (cho z layers, longinus layers, fafnir layers, judgement, brave, etc. longinus has always been just metal as its specialty besides nightmare were there was a gimmick that fused the blades, but i guess i agree for longinus. dangerous is the same thing for astral, rubber has been used so much its nothing special or notable anymore. pheonix yes it does have its gimmick that i love and raphael i also agree with. quattro is just a rehash of zeta, even though the seperate modes is cool. i have no experience with kick so i dont know if it actually does anything, i have no idea about any spring loaded chips, burst stoppers are the same as rubber and metal, once unique, now overused. fused chips is nothing special, just theres no chip, and by bouncy drivers do you mean nothing or absorb? those drivers have been around for years. sparking didnt have many new gimmicks besides lucifer and the limit breaks and ragnarok and i guess rage with the fused attack power. while yes there were some gimmicks in gt there was still not much for the amount of beys there was
I guess dynamite isn’t really a gimmick. But morphing that shape is cool. Astral is dual spin. Even if the rubber and metal don’t count as a gimmick it’s upward in leftspin and downward in right spin. 2 gimmicks right there. Awakening I agree. Kick is actually pretty decent at defense, mainly KO defense, I’m trying to find a good combo for it. Valkryie is a spring loaded chip. Burst stoppers have only been used on spriggan beys and 2 beys in turbo. It still counts as a gimmick. Bouncy drivers= shot. You know shot? The meme driver with the cool gimmick. I guess I agree. Making different designs for 1000+ beys at this point takes quite a bit of creativity. I count even simple stuff as gimmicks. Stuff like having rubber or metal doesn’t count as a gimmick anymore that I agree with. But most other stuff does for me.
galaxy pegasus vs diablo nemesis
(Oct. 26, 2021  1:55 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  2:17 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: World 2B bearing sucks completely. Br has pretty much no use on chassis, as it makes the driver unnecessarily tall on singles, and doubles have too much OWD to have any chance of LAD from bearing. The concept is great though. But drift is good. Maybe try never?

Nv 2B might actually be pretty good, but as the combo starts to lean more towards Stamina, would there be better choices than World? Maybe Tempest?

World would be fine, Tempest would probably be strange. However, I do recommend Drift on Guilty and Never on Dynamite+F, above all.
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:07 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2021  1:55 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Nv 2B might actually be pretty good, but as the combo starts to lean more towards Stamina, would there be better choices than World? Maybe Tempest?

World would be fine, Tempest would probably be strange. However, I do recommend Drift on Guilty and Never on Dynamite+F, above all.

I prefer dbl on ov rise and guilty on mx or x' or quatro in attack
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:42 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2021  12:07 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: World would be fine, Tempest would probably be strange. However, I do recommend Drift on Guilty and Never on Dynamite+F, above all.

I prefer dbl on ov rise and guilty on mx or x' or quatro in attack

Ov rise is easily outclassed by never and bearing, and I personally beat a Guilty on Quick' with my drift. Quattro on attack is a Citrus combo (no offense lol).