Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 15, 2021  6:27 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  1:52 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So just to ask this, what are y’all opinions on this being bursts last season? I saw somewhere (can’t remember the specific thread) that Hiro Morita made a Twitter post or something about starting a new manga. I think burst has had its run and that it’s an amazing story (for 3 seasons at least) but at this point they’re running out of ideas and going back to smaller beys and starting a new system would be good for everyone. That way we can start simple and grow through the next system as a more United community of bladers! Plus a hiatus wouldn’t hurt so we can enjoy burst, catch up on releases and stuff as well.
I wonder if they would do another hiatus or if they would launch a new series. Usually the hiatus is to allow the older generation of bladers to grow up and to wait for the next generation to come of age. Having a gap like that makes it seem like something new and fresh for the next generation rather than something that has been around forever. Although now Beyblade is popular among adults in their 20s in Japan, so I wonder if that would be enough for them to not do a hiatus this time.

Edit: Nevermind, Burst isn't ending. Morita-san is starting a new manga but he's also going to continue writing Burst.
Bro I’m beginning to hate burst, its just a cash grab(that’s working). I haven’t bothered to buy a bey in months, and I haven’t watched the anime since it released. Why bother if there’s obviously gonna be a new system with better beys every time? I’d rather waste my money when the series ends and the best beys are set in stone. I’m sorta happy about the new series, but i wish we had a hiatus, where burst actually ends, we get bored, and then BAM! We get Smth new, and super cool. Oh and at this point every episode is a 12 minute ad that we pay to watch lol
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:27 AM)Wizard Wrote: Edit: Nevermind, Burst isn't ending. Morita-san is starting a new manga but he's also going to continue writing Burst.
Hold up Hirota Morita ISNT ENDING BURST!? AND HE’S STARTING A NEW SERIES!? THIS IS LITERALY THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME! A NEW SERIES+ THE BEST SERIES STILL HAPPENNING! THATS INSANE! We’ll be able to have 2 different series all at once. Only problem I see is now we spend 2 times as much money, except for me my parents won’t do that. So people like me have to choose “okay it’s been 2 months I get another bey. Do I want burst or the new series” and believe me that questions gonna be hard to answer. Especially considering that I’m also into competitive now.

The new series isn't beyblade related. It's something entirely different. Check my comment and the comment I quoted in the anime random thoughts thread.
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:53 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hold up Hirota Morita ISNT ENDING BURST!? AND HE’S STARTING A NEW SERIES!? THIS IS LITERALY THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME! A NEW SERIES+ THE BEST SERIES STILL HAPPENNING! THATS INSANE! We’ll be able to have 2 different series all at once. Only problem I see is now we spend 2 times as much money, except for me my parents won’t do that. So people like me have to choose “okay it’s been 2 months I get another bey. Do I want burst or the new series” and believe me that questions gonna be hard to answer. Especially considering that I’m also into competitive now.

The new series isn't beyblade related. It's something entirely different. Check my comment and the comment I quoted in the anime random thoughts thread.
Ok so is this new series beyblade? Or not beyblade? 
If not beyblade- Did hirota Morita say burst will end or it will keep going? 
If it is beyblade- [Image: 62-E75-BEB-F952-40-BE-A5-B6-FC78-C1976632.jpg]
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  3:53 PM)Wizard Wrote: The new series isn't beyblade related. It's something entirely different. Check my comment and the comment I quoted in the anime random thoughts thread.
Ok so is this new series beyblade? Or not beyblade? 

Read the comment you just quoted, it answers your question lol.
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:27 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  5:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok so is this new series beyblade? Or not beyblade? 

Read the comment you just quoted, it answers your question lol.
Oh. So it’s not beyblade related. Then Did hirota Morita say burst will end or it will keep going?
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:27 PM)Wizard Wrote: Read the comment you just quoted, it answers your question lol.
Oh. So it’s not beyblade related. Then Did hirota Morita say burst will end or it will keep going?

Hiro is working with another writer on a new manga called Logical shinou from what ive Read the manga is a card board game like Yu Gi Oh, Cardfight Vanguard, Future buddyfight or Battle Spirit from the looks of it. As for burst Hiro just said his looking foward with burst no mention if burst ends or not
(Oct. 15, 2021  10:19 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh. So it’s not beyblade related. Then Did hirota Morita say burst will end or it will keep going?

Hiro is working with another writer on a new manga called Logical shinou from what ive Read the manga is a card board game like Yu Gi Oh, Cardfight Vanguard, Future buddyfight or Battle Spirit from the looks of it. As for burst Hiro just said his looking foward with burst no mention if burst ends or not
Thank the literal gods! Cause if he wasn’t working on a new beyblade series and burst is ending I will find him… jk, but in all seriousness Thankyou Hirota Morita!
(Oct. 15, 2021  10:19 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2021  6:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh. So it’s not beyblade related. Then Did hirota Morita say burst will end or it will keep going?

He said Burst will continue.
I've been fidgeting with hazard kerbeus's bound gimmick so much I keep thinking I'm holding world spriggan until I realized that the bounds don't go in that deep.
Most of my Beyblade collection is at my parents house in America. I only have a few Beyblades with me at the moment. I brought my Burst collection with me when I moved but I eventually sold them because I didn't care much about Burst. I wish I had my old collection right about now. I wonder how much it would cost to ship them...
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Wrong both times.
A balance type is a bey that has the qualities of all 3 types. Attack, stamina, and defense. 
The Trans driver literally only has attack and stamina mode and clarified as such the same argument can be made with Dimension where the balance type tip is more of a defense type tip
(Oct. 17, 2021  4:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
Unite' that more of a balance type tip. In the end you just list stamina-defense hybrid beys not purely defense type beys
the solar system reminds of the mugen stadium where the sun is the strike god Valkyrie, and the 8 other planets in the solar system are other beyblades, spinning and spinning and rotating around the sun like the beyblade

The solar system is the stadium itself and the planets are the beys

The earth is obviously Valkyrie lmao.

And one day, the beys aka planets will collide to the sun aka Mugen Valkyrie. Just a million year old beyblade battle lmao
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:54 PM)Attila Wrote: the solar system reminds of the mugen stadium where the sun is the strike god Valkyrie, and the 8 other planets in the solar system are other beyblades, spinning and spinning and rotating around the sun like the beyblade

And one day, the beys aka planets will collide to the sun aka Mugen Valkyrie. Just a million year old beyblade battle lmao

Really creative! I like the way you think!
(Oct. 18, 2021  9:54 PM)Attila Wrote: the solar system reminds of the mugen stadium where the sun is the strike god Valkyrie, and the 8 other planets in the solar system are other beyblades, spinning and spinning and rotating around the sun like the beyblade

Me reading this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-pfJ5jW76Q

Aye I like this creative idea
How do you become a judge? I wanna see if I can be one to speed up matches in tournaments faster and have an excuse to watch( more matches lol. (Mainly the watch more matches thing)
I blade alone in my room so I’ve gotten used to having a good eye for close LAD matches or double KO’s. I also have an iPad with a slow motion time lapse thing on the camera to slow down matches that I’m not to sure about.
(Oct. 19, 2021  3:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How do you become a judge? I wanna see if I can be one to speed up matches in tournaments faster and have an excuse to watch( more matches lol. (Mainly the watch more matches thing)
I blade alone in my room so I’ve gotten used to having a good eye for close LAD matches or double KO’s. I also have an iPad with a slow motion time lapse thing on the camera to slow down matches that I’m not to sure about.

I think that it's the organizers pick as long as the person can actually judge well.
I just thought about this for limited. What if you put Buster Xcaliber on almight with v-gear, s-gear, and level chip. Ultimate bey!
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I just thought about this for limited. What if you put Buster Xcaliber on almight with v-gear, s-gear, and level chip. Ultimate bey!

The most powerful Limited combo currently: "Finally! A worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!"
(Oct. 22, 2021  12:05 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I just thought about this for limited. What if you put Buster Xcaliber on almight with v-gear, s-gear, and level chip. Ultimate bey!

Almight, like Hybrid and Ignition', will be banned I think.

But Generate and Shot can be used so it could be allowed? 

But it's too heavy I think
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:46 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:

Almight, like Hybrid and Ignition', will be banned I think.

But Generate and Shot can be used so it could be allowed? 

But it's too heavy I think
I mean it being too heavy wouldn’t be a reason. Generate, Hybrid, and Ignition’ are all the same weight. Shot is lighter I think. Almight is the same, but yeah with the gears it’s heavier. Maybe the gears will just be banned but not the driver? Idk.
Yo who wants to be in team United
So a couple of things have crossed my mind the last few weeks.

Firstly, I'm in the process of buying my partner's god son his first stadium, plays with Burst. I've found what I'm looking for, unfortunately it's Hasbro, and since buying TT religiously for MFB and Fusion, I'm reminded with how much I hate the Hasbro stadium pocket idea.

Secondly, what the hell has happened with the UK selling Beyblade stock. Literally, the only place you can buy them, and trust the purchaser might I add, is Amazon (massively over priced) and eBay (reasonable but not a lot of stock). I remember buying all my TT stuff from theINtoy back in the day, all imported and well priced too.

Thirdly, it seems Beyblade has stepped backwards from the metal series back to plastic. I remember breaking so many of the first gen plastics because of intense battling with a mate of mine.

Finally, I've got all my Beyblade stuff from my parents. I didn't realise I was sat on a gold mine, let alone the price of some of my unboxed plastics and HMS in GREAT condition too.

Been Googling and searching eBay to try and buy some stuff, particularly the the Dranzer V2 and Dragoon V2 burst blades, just for nostalgias sake. It's all imports though, either the USA or Japan and the delivery and customs fees are nuts, it's hardly worth buying them.

That's enough of my musing, have fun all.
This keeps happening. It broke twice.

Pro series btw

[Image: 0AzczcC.jpeg]
(Oct. 24, 2021  10:50 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: This keeps happening. It broke twice.
[img]Command broken twice. https://imgur.com/gallery/WdYLYEp[/img]

Pro series btw

well it is Pro Series after all, shouldn't be too surprising.