Beyblade Random Thoughts

I prefer cosmetics over actual performance.

Therefore,

I actually really like Heaven Pegasus. As well as why I like the Horusood line. Does anybody else like Beyblades that are terrible? So I don't feel alone :')
I like Slash because it adds bursts since it barely happens now. I also like Bushin because it was my first bey, and that I feel like mine act like a discount Judgement Joker.
One more thing, people are saying "Even Beyblade isn't immune to the cat girls: Illya Mao (I think that's the new character.."

Um, she's actually late XDDD Remember Mariah for the very first generation???

(Oct. 05, 2021  2:15 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I like Slash because it adds bursts since it barely happens now. I also like Bushin because it was my first bey, and that I feel like mine act like a discount Judgement Joker.

I know right? I'm not a competitive blader and really think bursting is really cool, especially in slo-mo video.
YES, I feel sadistic when I use slash just to see it burst. I feel bad because what if toy story real, slash must feel pain every move he makes lmao
Random question, which is fitting since this is the beyblade random thoughts thread, are you allowed to paint your grip and launcher for WBO tournaments? Like is it llegal or illegal, cause I’m thinking about customizing my launcher but idk if it’s allowed when I bring it to tournaments.
(Oct. 05, 2021  9:37 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Random question, which is fitting since this is the beyblade random thoughts thread, are you allowed to paint your grip and launcher for WBO tournaments? Like is it llegal or illegal, cause I’m thinking about customizing my launcher but idk if it’s allowed when I bring it to tournaments.
  • [font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Painting or Decorating Launchers/Grips/Accessories: [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", sans-serif]Launchers, Grips, and Accessories may be painted or decorated for aesthetic purposes only. Any paint or decoration added must not affect the performance or originally intended functions or gimmicks of the part and should not obstruct your opponent’s ability to launch properly in any way. If a judge determines your launcher, grip, or accessory has been modified to the point of illegality due to such modifications, they may tell you to you switch to a new version of that same part. [/font][/font]

its legal
I absolutely hate how f***ing difficult it is to take DB beys apart
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I absolutely hate how f***ing difficult it is to take DB beys apart

Tell me about it, it took me 3 days to figure out how to take vanish out from high mode.
(Oct. 06, 2021  3:46 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: I absolutely hate how f***ing difficult it is to take DB beys apart

I’d refrain from cussing, even if most of the word isn’t shown.
My local shopping centre is loaded with fake beys
Im personally amazed by all the fake Beyblades with copyrighted characters slapped onto them. Like, half sarcastic and half literally amazed. Tops with well-known characters put onto them — Ive seen Spongebob , Ben 10, Ninja Turtles, etc -themed Beyblade-lookalikes and honestly, Id play with them just to have a good laugh
I kinda forgot the sticker sheet thread still exists so I was planning on contributing the thread with an astral spriggan sheet.

I regret putting on the stickers before realizing about the thread.
(Oct. 06, 2021  6:01 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Im personally amazed by all the fake Beyblades with copyrighted characters slapped onto them. Like, half sarcastic and half literally amazed. Tops with well-known characters put onto them — Ive seen Spongebob , Ben 10, Ninja Turtles, etc -themed Beyblade-lookalikes and honestly, Id play with them just to have a good laugh

Something tells me that someone who makes fake products doesn't care much about copyright.
(Oct. 07, 2021  9:39 AM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2021  6:01 AM)BurningSands Wrote: Im personally amazed by all the fake Beyblades with copyrighted characters slapped onto them. Like, half sarcastic and half literally amazed. Tops with well-known characters put onto them — Ive seen Spongebob , Ben 10, Ninja Turtles, etc -themed Beyblade-lookalikes and honestly, Id play with them just to have a good laugh

Something tells me that someone who makes fake products doesn't care much about copyright.

Youre definitely right. Poorer countries typically dont enforce copyright laws from bigger countries, which is a problem. Thus, they can easily get away with putting well-known characters onto their products, which is the case with some of these fake Beyblades
(Oct. 07, 2021  1:29 PM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  9:39 AM)Wizard Wrote: Something tells me that someone who makes fake products doesn't care much about copyright.

Youre definitely right. Poorer countries typically dont enforce copyright laws from bigger countries, which is a problem. Thus, they can easily get away with putting well-known characters onto their products, which is the case with some of these fake Beyblades

I agree, although I'm not sure if poor countries are necessarily the problem. I'm not sure about now but back in the days of Metal Fight Beyblade all of the fakes were coming from China. China's economy has been bigger than Japan's since 2010, I wouldn't call them poor. Maybe some parts of it.
(Oct. 07, 2021  1:41 PM)Hi Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  1:29 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Youre definitely right. Poorer countries typically dont enforce copyright laws from bigger countries, which is a problem. Thus, they can easily get away with putting well-known characters onto their products, which is the case with some of these fake Beyblades

I agree, although I'm not sure if poor countries are necessarily the problem. I'm not sure about now but back in the days of Metal Fight Beyblade all of the fakes were coming from China. China's economy has been bigger than Japan's since 2010, I wouldn't call them poor. Maybe some parts of it.

But China has tons of people I don’t think it’s really easy to enforce these laws there. Copyrighting is minor so I think they just let it pass.
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:19 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  1:41 PM)Hi Wizard Wrote: I agree, although I'm not sure if poor countries are necessarily the problem. I'm not sure about now but back in the days of Metal Fight Beyblade all of the fakes were coming from China. China's economy has been bigger than Japan's since 2010, I wouldn't call them poor. Maybe some parts of it.

But China has tons of people I don’t think it’s really easy to enforce these laws there. Copyrighting is minor so I think they just let it pass.
How easy or difficult it is to enforce depends on the actions and the laws in whichever country it takes place. Maybe making fake beyblades is a minor crime to you, but it's a major crime for Blader DJ.
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:28 PM)Wizard Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:19 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: But China has tons of people I don’t think it’s really easy to enforce these laws there. Copyrighting is minor so I think they just let it pass.
How easy or difficult it is to enforce depends on the actions and the laws in whichever country it takes place. Maybe making fake beyblades is a minor crime to you, but it's a major crime for Blader DJ.
Fake beyblades are a major crime to me they took my hundred dollars UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
But it’s a minor crime compared to acts like murder robbery child abuse etc
So that’s probably why some countries don’t do much about it
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:32 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2021  5:28 PM)Wizard Wrote: How easy or difficult it is to enforce depends on the actions and the laws in whichever country it takes place. Maybe making fake beyblades is a minor crime to you, but it's a major crime for Blader DJ.
Fake beyblades are a major crime to me they took my hundred dollars UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy
But it’s a minor crime compared to acts like murder robbery child abuse etc
So that’s probably why some countries don’t do much about it

Don't worry, they will be punished by the spirit of Dragoon.
Sometime ago, I realized that I owned half the evolutionary line for Spriggan and Longinus. I didn't intend on getting every bey evolution for collecting purposes; I got them for how they performed in the metagame (past or present).

Recently I managed to pick up a Perfect Phoenix pro series at a walmart without realizing that Prominence Phoenix existed. I got it since I never owned one of the best burst beys at the time.
Imagine a kid wanting a driver from you so you battle them knowing for the fact that they really want it so you decide to give it to them (and they purposefully make you a decent bey to win off of).

It was only a unite', but I still hold some lingering feelings to it, since the kid is getting another unite' soon. (imo unite is decent but still fun to use)
How come no one uses evolution' anymore on competitive Beyblade burst DB attack combos. What makes it less effective than it was during Sparking?
(Oct. 11, 2021  9:34 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: How come no one uses evolution' anymore on competitive Beyblade burst DB attack combos. What makes it less effective than it was during Sparking?
I personally like Using Astral (right/low) spriggan/Belial nexus+s evolution’ as an anti-attacker/KO attacker with decent stamina. I also plan to use it on guilty longinus if/when I get it. 
I feel like evolutions whole thing was it was a bit taller, so if you get rage in ev’ the 3A will make direct contact with DB beys since they are lower. 
So I wouldn’t say less effective against dB, I just feel like people don’t use it since they feel like it’s weird for it to be on a short Bey. I personally don’t think it is less effective at all
It's also relatively inconsistent next to the usually consistent X' and Qc'.
In retrospect, it's crazy how may Beyblade designs were utterly ruined by Hasbro during MFB. Several face designs were outright butchered, names of constellations were censored and stickers on the inner wheel with interesting patterns were changed to be bland. And many of the disks were changed to awful colors like that snot-green Pegasus.

Do they still do that with Burst?