Beyblade Random Thoughts

Me wondering how Burst characters thing if names?
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:44 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Me wondering how Burst characters thing if names?

I don't even want to start thinking about trying to name a custom bey. Lips_sealed
Takara TOMY is no stranger to weird launcher grips, so here's an idea for one.  It's like the Knuckle Grip, but instead of attaching to the sides, like the former, it attaches to the top of the launcher.  And the handle has a locking mechanism that enables it to be positioned horizontally or vertically.  I call it the "Curling Grip".

[Image: denbn71-843944f0-1daa-450e-b3dd-2153e4d9...RQDLyYfpEc]
(Jul. 12, 2021  10:18 PM)TheElfiestElf Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  8:44 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Me wondering how Burst characters thing if names?

I don't even want to start thinking about trying to name a custom bey. Lips_sealed

It's pretty easy once you get a feel of what you want the theme of your Bey to be like. Buuuuut yeah, one has to hit a roadblock with names at some point (like me today, and me earlier this week, and me three weeks ago...yeah).
Seriously tho, it isn't as hard as it seems to find a good name if you know a bit of mythology or have access to Google.
So basically I was doing my stuff practicing with Belial and then it caught onto the rim of the stadium started speeding up while losing spin then just slammed into the bey and burst it so basically I just used Venture Flash!! Note: This was in a Speedstorm stadium so the chances of that happening are very low
sometimes i order 2 beyblades from online for birthday or christmas
Hi guys, i need advices about db beys purchases. Do you think that i should get parts like giga disc or never driver? Please, keep in mind that i hate db stadium so my main use would be in a standard one.
Thanks.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i need advices about db beys purchases. Do you think that i should get parts like giga disc or never driver? Please, keep in mind that i hate db stadium so my main use would be in a standard one.
Thanks.

Never has stamina which can really help you out and basically make your bey unbeatable when it comes to stamina and it has a semi-decent spring so you should go for that
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:08 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, i need advices about db beys purchases. Do you think that i should get parts like giga disc or never driver? Please, keep in mind that i hate db stadium so my main use would be in a standard one.
Thanks.

Never has stamina which can really help you out and basically make your bey unbeatable when it comes to stamina and it has a semi-decent spring so you should go for that

Thank you! Oh, i forgot to mention that i have the most competitive parts from sparking so you can compare them to the new ones and tell me what's better.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:25 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Never has stamina which can really help you out and basically make your bey unbeatable when it comes to stamina and it has a semi-decent spring so you should go for that

Thank you! Oh, i forgot to mention that i have the most competitive parts from sparking so you can compare them to the new ones and tell me what's better.

Ok hit me
Randm thought: what if lane comes back in DB?
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Randm thought: what if lane comes back in DB?

If he did come back it would be useless honestly because he's not relevant to the plot at all so he'd just be their
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:37 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Randm thought: what if lane comes back in DB?

my guess is that he'll won't have that evil flare like he did in sparking and probably will still have lucifer the end.
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:42 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

If he did come back it would be useless honestly because he's not relevant to the plot at all so he'd just be their

makes sense
(Jul. 16, 2021  7:42 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

probably imagine lane without his flare
Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but does anyone know where I can buy the Perfect Belial Box?
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but does anyone know where I can buy the Perfect Belial Box?

You need to buy the CoroCoro Comic
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:30 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:25 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Not sure if this deserves its own thread, but does anyone know where I can buy the Perfect Belial Box?

You need to buy the CoroCoro Comic

Is there a website I can order it off?
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:30 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: You need to buy the CoroCoro Comic

Is there a website I can order it off?

So lol I was thinking about your post and did some research and I found this https://www.ebay.com/itm/353573933461?ha...Swurtg7nVC for a reasonable price Smile (Also the Perfect Dynamite Belial Box does not come with all the evolution parts)
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:34 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Is there a website I can order it off?

So lol I was thinking about your post and did some research and I found this https://www.ebay.com/itm/353573933461?ha...Swurtg7nVC for a reasonable price Smile (Also the Perfect Dynamite Belial Box does not come with all the evolution parts)

Dang, I'm using a school laptop, so Ebay is blocked. Could you tell me the price in AUD? (Also, I already knew about no Gears lol)
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: So lol I was thinking about your post and did some research and I found this https://www.ebay.com/itm/353573933461?ha...Swurtg7nVC for a reasonable price Smile (Also the Perfect Dynamite Belial Box does not come with all the evolution parts)

Dang, I'm using a school laptop, so Ebay is blocked. Could you tell me the price in AUD? (Also, I already knew about no Gears lol)

55.56 Australian Dollar
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:44 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2021  3:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Dang, I'm using a school laptop, so Ebay is blocked. Could you tell me the price in AUD? (Also, I already knew about no Gears lol)

55.56 Australian Dollar

Damn, dat good. I'll probably order it on Wednesday (my payday).
bruh
remember this
if the longinus blade is actually good they will probably use extinction on bahamut (which does not have any teeth) and spam it with xtreme metal (as its heavier and harder to burst than xtreme')

this probably wont age well and they wont use it at all but idk
Well, Bahamut just happens to be the Lucifer2 of this season but Left-spin and balanced, so it's no surprise for people to use it over any other Core (but if Longinus somehow had metal on the Core and more than just two teeth, that'd be another story).
Fun fact: the reason valt name starts with V and Shu’s name starts with S because it makes VS and Val and Shu where suppose to be rivals (all credit goes to LeftBurst)