Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 08, 2021  7:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Go for it CB
I just thought this topic was interesting and I wanted to see what you guys thought

https://forms.gle/F2B2GCE1yKBmeYuo8

Can't do quiz because it's on google
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I just thought this topic was interesting and I wanted to see what you guys thought

https://forms.gle/F2B2GCE1yKBmeYuo8

Can't do quiz because it's on google

You don’t need a Google account to do it.

But thanks for taking interest in it
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can't do quiz because it's on google

No problemo
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Can't do quiz because it's on google

I submit the Quiz!
Hey guys, just want to inform you after some testing. Vanish Fafnir stock can Slow-mo burst Brave Valkyrie and Tempest Dragon.
o/ New around these parts, mostly just have Hasbro stuff for now because it's what's available locally. There's an ebay lot out there that's supposed to have a bunch of TT stuff in it headed my way but that hasn't shipped yet.
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:53 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: o/ New around these parts, mostly just have Hasbro stuff for now because it's what's available locally. There's an ebay lot out there that's supposed to have a bunch of TT stuff in it headed my way but that hasn't shipped yet.

Always nice to see new faces in the scene. I have to wonder what you'll think of the differences between brands.
(Jul. 11, 2021  2:54 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey guys, just want to inform you after some testing. Vanish Fafnir stock can Slow-mo burst Brave Valkyrie and Tempest Dragon.

Well, that's definitely an improvement from mirage
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You don’t need a Google account to do it.

I submit the Quiz!

Did you say yes or no?
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:11 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: You don’t need a Google account to do it.

I submit the Quiz!

For a minute I thought you were talking about the Organizer Quiz, my heart leaped out of my chest lol
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  7:12 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I submit the Quiz!

For a minute I thought you were talking about the Organizer Quiz, my heart leaped out of my chest lol

lol why?
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: For a minute I thought you were talking about the Organizer Quiz, my heart leaped out of my chest lol

lol why?
Unseen wants to be a organizer
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: lol why?

K then I’ll be number #1
(Jul. 11, 2021  2:57 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  6:53 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: o/ New around these parts, mostly just have Hasbro stuff for now because it's what's available locally. There's an ebay lot out there that's supposed to have a bunch of TT stuff in it headed my way but that hasn't shipped yet.

Always nice to see new faces in the scene. I have to wonder what you'll think of the differences between brands.

So am I. XD so far I don't have any issues with the Hasbro ones I've got. I've found a "local to my country" shop online who carries TT stuff so I might spring for one of the blind boxes once pay day swings around again and I see how badly my vacation time is hurting my budget.
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:53 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2021  7:46 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: lol why?

I want to but I'm not eligible
So I swung by the local goodwill looking for something to turn into a stadium and uh... for a whole 3 dollars I found an old 'Metal Dojo' or somesuch stadium. So I have that now. >.>
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: So I swung by the local goodwill looking for something to turn into a stadium and uh... for a whole 3 dollars I found an old 'Metal Dojo' or somesuch stadium. So I have that now. >.>

Man, if Goodwill had more beys then that would be sweet cause I could get a Winning Valkryie or something like that for like 3 bucks
(Jul. 12, 2021  5:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  4:59 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote: So I swung by the local goodwill looking for something to turn into a stadium and uh... for a whole 3 dollars I found an old 'Metal Dojo' or somesuch stadium. So I have that now. >.>

Man, if Goodwill had more beys then that would be sweet cause I could get a Winning Valkryie or something like that for like 3 bucks

Found no actual beys but  I was happier walking out with that thing than I would have been with the plastic snow saucer I was hoping to find. XD
(Jul. 12, 2021  5:28 AM)TheElfiestElf Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  5:10 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Man, if Goodwill had more beys then that would be sweet cause I could get a Winning Valkryie or something like that for like 3 bucks

Found no actual beys but  I was happier walking out with that thing than I would have been with the plastic snow saucer I was hoping to find. XD

LOL, Looks like goodwill did you well! Anyways have fun with your new custom stadium!!
Hey guys I have a question.

Im going on a airplane trip, I wanna bring a bey or 2 [I have limited capacity so I can't bring em all] The metal takara uses is an alloy, but alloy isnt any metal is especific, is a mix of metals actually.

Im kinda scared cuz if they DONT accept they are gonna throw them away and I will loose them FOREVER.

So.. any suggestions?
(Jul. 12, 2021  2:23 PM)ValtryekBoricua Wrote: Hey guys I have a question.

Im going on a airplane trip, I wanna bring a bey or 2 [I have limited capacity so I  can't bring em all] The metal takara uses is an alloy, but alloy  isnt any metal is especific, is a mix of metals actually.

Im kinda scared cuz if they DONT accept they are gonna throw them away and I will loose them FOREVER.

So.. any suggestions?
Well. They won't throw your beyblade. You can say it's a toy, simple.
But I have limited capacity, If I exceed it we have to throw it in the trash.
Oh yeah boys, I just burst rage with tempest 2A xtend+
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:43 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Oh yeah boys, I just burst rage with tempest 2A xtend+

Nice! Bursting rage is awesome! Once my friend's world spriggan burst my dynamite belial
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2021  3:43 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Oh yeah boys, I just burst rage with tempest 2A xtend+

Nice! Bursting rage is awesome! Once my friend's world spriggan burst my dynamite belial

Me over here still figuring out what's good from what I have. XD I'm very confused how hasbro's Cosmic Apocalypse A5 is somehow an attack type