Beyblade Random Thoughts

I must say that the Pegasus I got in BB-21 is quite nice... in appearance. So I'm happy, since I sorta won the bid but didn't really want to...
It sucks that there is no TRU here I have to go to Walmart to buy beys... I know TRU probably has more for cheaper too
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set received an award for selling quite a lot, I think :
http://animeanime.jp/report/archives/200...t_157.html

wonder how many of those ended up on YJ
I'm wondering if the blue storm recolor yields any difference performance wise...
I really doubt it would, it's basically just a Storm Pegasis wheel... in blue.

Unless there's a material change or the paint is some odd texture then I don't see a reason why it would.
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:21 AM)Correction Wrote: I really doubt it would, it's basically just a Storm wheel... in blue.

Corrected XD
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:23 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Corrected XD

:\ Don't be a jerk.
Well we'll have to wait and test it to be sure.
Or rather, brad will.
1. I'm poor D:
2. I believe he ordered a crapload of them already, so if he doesn't pull one, then something's wrong.

Also, i might've missed something but i wonder if L Drago is compatible with other wheels... or if it's limited to lightning due to the mode feature :X

Also, found my bootleg galzzly today, propositions for what i do with it?
Pretty sure L-Drago and Lightning are only compatible with each other.

If I get Stardust Pegasis I probably will not use it, because it's just a Storm Pegasis except more valuable Grin
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: :\ Don't be a jerk.

How was that being a jerk.I was just correcting it has a joke.

Plus im more then certain youve done more correcting then ive done (since Ive only done it now)
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:37 AM)BladeBee Wrote: How was that being a jerk.I was just correcting it has a joke.

Plus im more then certain youve done more correcting then ive done (since Ive only done it now)

Except it wasn't a correction. You're just playing semantics. Everyone knew what he meant.
Wrong place.
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If I get Stardust Pegasis I probably will not use it, because it's just a Storm Pegasis except more valuable Grin

You mean like the golden Quetz wheel?
I wouldn't say a Golden Quetz wheel is more valuable because it's more readily accessible through the DS game.
Yeah, regular quetz and silver quetz are both worth more than gold quetz
Considering i had no idea that there was a silver edition quetz, it must be very rare, [or i don't pay nearly enough attention]

Anybody mind posting a pic? Google images has failed me before when it comes to mfb...
I really wanna buy a Quetz, I just can't find a place to get one >>

Ah well, I think I'll be ordering the DS game ~sigh~

Its sad that I've spent so much on MFB in such a short time. Curse you Brad and your Vancouver Beyblade Summit @@

A query, what does everyone think will be necessary to making a good balance type MFB? I know balance means a medium between the three, but is it possible to find a balance between two of the elements like Defense and Stamina? Uncertain
The best Balance between Defense and Stamina would be something like Libra DF145B ...
Driger MS and Draciel MS arrived today. Never knew just how small HMS was. They are so kawaii!!

It's possible to defeat a HMS with a Plastic. Draciel MS vs. My Tryborg custom. Grin
That's because Draciel MS is the worst HMS blade.
lol, my Pegasus got caught on the string of the beylauncher and flew at me >.>
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:41 PM)Takamura Wrote: lol, my Pegasus got caught on the string of the beylauncher and flew at me >.>

I did this a couple of times at Summer Smash.. I was the only one that managed it lol.
(Jul. 15, 2009  6:41 PM)Takamura Wrote: lol, my Pegasus got caught on the string of the beylauncher and flew at me >.>

That happened to me once

And just now the string from my beylauncher caught onto my keyboard and ripped off the ? key.
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:04 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: That's because Draciel MS is the worst HMS blade.

Yeah, but Brad said in a thread a while ago that it was near impossible to defeat a HMS with a Plastic. I was just being annoying and proving him wrong.