Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 06, 2021  11:00 AM)FENlX Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  4:13 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hey Guys should I get a Union Achllies Super Hyperion or a Big Bang Genesis?

How bout Dynamite Bellial and Cyclone Ragnaruk?

Is it just me or the DB series inspired by Ultraman imo.

Bellial, Nexus, Giga and Never, guess their names are Ultraman friendly.

I'm trying to get them but they are sold out on malloftoys
Hello everyone! I have a question about Infinite Achilles and Union Achilles. Which one you think is better, in your opinion? Attack wise, specifically, and in the best possible combo (Idk Infinite Achilles sword mode/Destroy'/1A or Union Achilles power mode/sting/destroy '/metsu-retsu-goku gt weight)? Even the price can be a factor, like Infinite Achilles is stupidly expensive while Union is not etc... All considered, what do you think?
Thanks, bye!
(May. 06, 2021  4:59 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone! I have a question about Infinite Achilles and Union Achilles. Which one you think is better, in your opinion? Attack wise, specifically, and in the best possible combo (Idk Infinite Achilles sword mode/Destroy'/1A or Union Achilles power mode/sting/destroy '/metsu-retsu-goku gt weight)? Even the price can be a factor, like Infinite Achilles is stupidly expensive while Union is not etc... All considered, what do you think?
Thanks, bye!

Infintie is way better (In my opinion) Unions teeth is pretty trash and it loses stamina super fast so I would reccomend Infinite
(May. 06, 2021  5:03 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  4:59 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everyone! I have a question about Infinite Achilles and Union Achilles. Which one you think is better, in your opinion? Attack wise, specifically, and in the best possible combo (Idk Infinite Achilles sword mode/Destroy'/1A or Union Achilles power mode/sting/destroy '/metsu-retsu-goku gt weight)? Even the price can be a factor, like Infinite Achilles is stupidly expensive while Union is not etc... All considered, what do you think?
Thanks, bye!

Infintie is way better (In my opinion) Unions teeth is pretty trash and it loses stamina super fast so I would reccomend Infinite

HI! Thanks for the answer. Maybe you're referring to Union as a stock combo? If that's the case it's all Convert disc's fault.
Yes, I was going to mention that, but I forgot. I have experience with convert, and it scrapes way too much. With my Hasbro Union, I tried to remake convert by putting the yellow expand frame on 0.

Also, Union's teeth aren't horrible. They could be better, but they aren't bad. I have union, and you get a lot of playability and competitiveness (except convert) from Xt+. So if you want one, I would suggest infinite because it's a bit better, but I doubt you have 160$ for it. You could always go for the random booster, but you have to be EXTREMELY lucky. There are also some listings on eBay for 90-100$ for Infinite Achilles, but you just get the swords with it. But you get plenty of good features and playability from Union if you can't buy Infinite.
(May. 06, 2021  5:48 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Yes, I was going to mention that, but I forgot. I have experience with convert, and it scrapes way too much. With my Hasbro Union, I tried to remake convert by putting the yellow expand frame on 0.

Also, Union's teeth aren't horrible. They could be better, but they aren't bad. I have union, and you get a lot of playability and competitiveness (except convert) from Xt+. So if you want one, I would suggest infinite because it's a bit better, but I doubt you have 160$ for it. You could always go for the random booster, but you have to be EXTREMELY lucky. There are also some listings on eBay for 90-100$ for Infinite Achilles, but you just get the swords with it.  But you get plenty of good features and playability from Union if you can't buy Infinite.

Thanks man! I already have Union from both tt and hasbro but since i don't have infinite i never had the chance to compare them personally. The most important thing i want to know is how bad Infinite outclasses union in attack power (if infinite actually outclasses union, of course). Like Infinite ring+1A is better than union+sting/00 with a frame etc...?
Anyway, Union doesn't really have teeth 😂 
Gt chip does.
Ummmm......

I have to say, it is pretty close. with union's swords, I have gotten some very very heavy hits. Even rage Longinus has a hard time beating my union. It's pretty similar because even with Infinite, all the swords are doing is extending the other swords. But I think that Union's swords are more exposed, but Infinite's are less exposed but they get a bigger extension. Hope I helped!
Does anyone know how much Malloftoys stocks up because I have decided to wait till malloftoys has Dynamite Belial
where can i find a judgment drago valkyrie for under 40 bucks.
(May. 06, 2021  6:20 PM)eggblader Wrote: where can i find a judgment drago valkyrie for under 40 bucks.

I don't think you can but try malloftoys
(May. 06, 2021  6:05 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ummmm......

I have to say, it is pretty close. with union's swords, I have gotten some very very heavy hits. Even rage Longinus has a hard time beating my union. It's pretty similar because even with Infinite, all the swords are doing is extending the other swords. But I think that Union's swords are more exposed, but Infinite's are less exposed but they get a bigger extension. Hope I helped!

Sure you did! Thanks. Do you have infinite?
(May. 06, 2021  6:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  6:05 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Ummmm......

Sure you did! Thanks. Do you have infinite?
I have it, it's decent. Not as bad as people say it is.
(May. 06, 2021  8:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  6:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure you did! Thanks. Do you have infinite?

Hi! Ok, thanks for the info. I'm gonna buy the random booster version, even if i like the original color scheme more it's just crazy expensive.
Kei IS ONLINE
Kei IS ONLINE NO WAY!!!!
(May. 07, 2021  3:18 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Kei IS ONLINE

Ok so?
(May. 07, 2021  8:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  3:18 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: Kei IS ONLINE

Ok so?

He is the WBO CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 07, 2021  5:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok so?

He is the WBO CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...
1. He is not the WBO champion. No one is. That title does not exist. He is the #1 ranked blader because he has won more matches/has a better win-loss ratio than others. He is not undefeated either.
2. He may be the best blader but he is a member (staff actually) of the WBO as well. He's allowed to be online right? No need to make a big deal about it.
(May. 07, 2021  5:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ok so?

That's cool.
(May. 06, 2021  8:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  6:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sure you did! Thanks. Do you have infinite?
I do agree, it's not terrible, just not top-tier due to its risks.

Union-Power suffers from not creating enough recoil, making it's attacks too ineffective ( especially compared to Judgement, where it looks pitiful), even though the Achilles GT chip is one of the best chips available and easily top-tier (seconded only to Diabolos and tying with other top-tier chips). Union-Speed is more consistent, hitting off a few contact points the swords block off, but is still just too weak.

Infinite-Sword suffers because it creates too much self-recoil. It tends to knock itself out rather frequently, and is otherwise a really risky beat stick among less risky beat sticks in Super and First. I've found that Infinite-Balance hits fairly hard without this drawback of the sword, though it still struggles among giants like Hollow, Rage, and Tempest.

Infinite-Shield, on the other hand, is second tier. Decent Stamina and Defense, no serious recoil issues, could actually be feasible in a tournament setting if Tempest and World didn't already do the job slightly better and if Hollow wouldn't eat it for breakfast.
(May. 07, 2021  8:21 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 06, 2021  8:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: I have it, it's decent. Not as bad as people say it is.
I do agree, it's not terrible, just not top-tier due to its risks.

Union-Power suffers from not creating enough recoil, making it's attacks too ineffective ( especially compared to Judgement, where it looks pitiful), even though the Achilles GT chip is one of the best chips available and easily top-tier (seconded only to Diabolos and tying with other top-tier chips). Union-Speed is more consistent, hitting off a few contact points the swords block off, but is still just too weak.

Infinite-Sword suffers because it creates too much self-recoil. It tends to knock itself out rather frequently, and is otherwise a really risky beat stick among less risky beat sticks in Super and First. I've found that Infinite-Balance hits fairly hard without this drawback of the sword, though it still struggles among giants like Hollow, Rage, and Tempest.

Infinite-Shield, on the other hand, is second tier. Decent Stamina and Defense, no serious recoil issues, could actually be feasible in a tournament setting if Tempest and World didn't already do the job slightly better and if Hollow wouldn't eat it for breakfast.

Wow, that is a lot of infos! Thanks, man.
originalzankye sorry to annoy you with a @ but where do you get your stadium skins from?
This is mental, I haven't signed on here for years. I was at my other half's nephews and he showed me two tops from back in the MFB days and told me about how he is watching the Beyblade Burst tv series on Netflix. It brought back so many memories. I managed to dig out some of my old photos and realised I may have a spare stadium he could use, he doesn't have one at the moment; apparently stadiums cost an absolute fortune these days?

Thought I'd share this experience with you all as it made me super nostalgic.
Kei IS ONLINE