Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 13, 2009  5:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: so HWS libra will be using flame ?! am soo dissappointed Unhappy

Correct. This has been known for months now. However, the bottom is a free-spinning sharp tip, so I think we can get over it ...
mmmm.. can you explain what is a (free spinning) bottom?
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: mmmm.. can you explain what is a (free spinning) bottom?

It means it rotates independent of the rest of the Beyblade, e.g. Wolborg MS's Bearing Core.
sounds cool, but how will it improve the blade? and how the hell can this be done!? it wont spin if the tip wasnt spinning. or will the tip spin and the wheel stays without spinning? sorry i dont know about old blades, i dont even know what is wolborg! so if you can explain more i will be gratefull.
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:14 PM)pegasis Wrote: how will it improve the blade? sorry i dont know about old blades, i dont even know what is wolborg! so if you can explain more i will be gratefull.

It increases Stamina by an incredibly large amount.
DO we know that for sure was it confirmed or did I just miss it? Was it Turn 145?
sooooo lets get back to the secret combo! after some thinking and asking i realized something! (am not sure though!) brad said that its impossible for a blade to win against all other types, but his does. so i asked a question and he said that pro bladers can be able to beat all other types with attack blades. ----------> RF! brad uses RF! now we are closer Smile (if i was right)
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:26 PM)jsc Wrote: DO we know that for sure was it confirmed or did I just miss it? Was it Turn 145?
There is no information for what the letters in any of the new Tracks stand for.

T145/T125 is supposed to have more downforce or something ... You can refer to the BB-48 Flame Libra T125ES topic.
@ Pegasis: Even if it was, it's not like he's going to tell anyone Tired The only real thing that we can do is wait for someone to visual see his *secret* blade
http://ameblo.jp/yuichantometafai/image-...70903.html
"SHOOT IT BY THE SOUL!!"

I have no idea if that particular sticker is official though ...
Even if it isn't official, looks very cool.
It'll be me probably considering the up coming tourney :3

One thing you should be able to gather is that it doesn't use a Quetz wheel since I doubt he has more than one, if he does... I'll drug him when he eats at my restaurant and hope his collection is with him :3

Regardless, I'm more inclined to meet his new combo head on with one of my own, it adds another level of anticipation for me hurr hurr~
I'm thinking his wheel is circular..

He said at first his combo could defeat attack, stamina AND defense, top tier combo's..
So it must be a wheel with enough stamina to outspin MF LibraC145B/WB... Making me believe its circular..

For it to beat quetz consistently.. it mostly has to be able to spin in 1 place..
Since if you launch 2 attack beyblades.. even if both players use sliding.. or both don't..
You can't really predict how a match like that would go.. and it will definitely not give a 90!% winratio (which is what he said).. so that is why I think it's not a flat tip either..

I considered Hole Flat/Sharp for a tip.. or something that doesn't move alot..

For it to beat virgo.. all it needs is a bit of speed and a good sliding shot.. and some smash on the wheel..
So i think it's a circular wheel that has smash..

Hole Flat seems logical for me.. cuz on stamina mode he can outspin Libra..
On flat mode he can knock out virgo..
Also with enough weight.. he might be able to withstand quetz attacks.. but that is a bit doubtful considering he said 90%..
I would be so happy if it included an escolpio wheel.

It probably doesn't.
Just realised RBV3 comes out this weekend along with Lightning L Drago ...

Sooner than I thought, and I can finally hopefully avoid paying extortionate prices for L-L Drago.
I would love to get my hands on an L-L Drago. Although I don't know if Lightning or RF is more worth it yet, so I should probably wait and not blow my spending limits.

For some reason I'm thinking that rather than a combination bottom like FS Brad's using a plastic attack bottom like HF.
I would get some RFs before I get LL Drago.
I'm caught between buying them online for jacked prices or saving up and raiding the local TrU upon release...
Maybe if i get a job i'll join MoJ. But just going on a high schooler's pocket money won't get me far.

I've noticed that i seem to have influence over the smaller kids on my street. When I was into yugioh, they all showed up at my door asking for duels. I got into b-daman, so did they, I got weird looks when i took out the mfb, but surely enough... Plastic beybattling has restarted on this small brampton street.

I might even drag them along to HPT.
You guys trying to guess my Bey are hilarious Grin
... It's all one big bluff I reckon.
I though Brad was taking the piss when he first said he had a super bey......I actually started laughing and wondering what sort of joke he was leading in to......but then he carried on and he wasn't actually bluffing. :3
BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set received an award for selling quite a lot, I think :
http://animeanime.jp/report/archives/200...t_157.html

The first prize actually :
http://www.toys.or.jp/toyshow/toyshow200...html#basic
(Jul. 14, 2009  7:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You guys trying to guess my Bey are hilarious Grin

It's fun to speculate =P
I think it has to be Attack or some kind of Balance, as he favours attack and, to this point has dismissed balance. If it is attack, then I think T3haxle is right with a plastic attack bottom. I don't think it uses Libra, Virgo or Storm wheels. Maybe Quetz. I bet I look so stupid XD
My Leone finally arrived and looking cool. Cute I will post pictures of it tomarrow just to celebrate. That makes 2 MFBs now. Smile