Beyblade Random Thoughts

does anyone know where i can get the 2020 Metal Masters anniversary set: https://youtu.be/Vm8j3PUr_zg
MY Beyblade Prime Apocalypse broke Wonder Valtryek in real life what does that mean
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:31 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: MY Beyblade Prime Apocalypse broke Wonder Valtryek in real life what does that mean

Nothing really.
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:31 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: MY Beyblade Prime Apocalypse broke Wonder Valtryek in real life what does that mean

Wow, that means Wonder Valtryek sucks, I mean, it was the hasbro version, so...
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:32 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:31 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: MY Beyblade Prime Apocalypse broke Wonder Valtryek in real life what does that mean

Wow, that means Wonder Valtryek sucks, I mean, it was the hasbro version, so...

no lol it was tarka tomy wonder valtryek

(Feb. 22, 2021  10:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Nothing really.

is that normall for my beyblade
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:56 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:32 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: Wow, that means Wonder Valtryek sucks, I mean, it was the hasbro version, so...

no lol it was tarka tomy wonder valtryek

(Feb. 22, 2021  10:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Nothing really.

It was probably fake, then. Any chance we could get some pictures of it?
(Feb. 23, 2021  12:14 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  10:56 PM)hyper beyblades Wrote: no lol it was tarka tomy wonder valtryek

It was probably fake, then. Any chance we could get some pictures of it?

Or just old or used a lot.
it was use a lot i think or fake

btw i was using all my strength lil brother was using his max strength so i won but broke his  bey

and  i am geting tarka tomy prime aPocalyse might it hard not getting scamed

gotta find a way to go next level any one know that theme

RISE! is my fav beyblade series mainly the theme
My brother is obessed with beyblade, all he talks about is beyblades. He's prob the biggest beyblade fan of all time, and he's only 5 (turned five today). So I bought 3 beyblades and a string launcher for his bday today. He watches the beyblade anime sometimes with me, and his fav character is Shu in burst. Sometimes he watches MFB as well but I think I get the impression that he likes burst more than MFB
Burst does look more aesthetically pleasing than mfb anyway, plus it's more realistic which is a nice selling point.
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My brother is obessed with beyblade, all he talks about is beyblades. He's prob the biggest beyblade fan of all time, and he's only 5 (turned five today). So I bought 3 beyblades and  a string launcher for his bday today. He watches the beyblade anime sometimes with me, and his fav character is Shu in burst. Sometimes he watches MFB as well but I think I get the impression that he likes burst more than MFB

He sounded cool until the ‘his fav character is Shu’ part.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My brother is obessed with beyblade, all he talks about is beyblades. He's prob the biggest beyblade fan of all time, and he's only 5 (turned five today). So I bought 3 beyblades and  a string launcher for his bday today. He watches the beyblade anime sometimes with me, and his fav character is Shu in burst. Sometimes he watches MFB as well but I think I get the impression that he likes burst more than MFB

apply ice on burn.
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He sounded cool until the ‘his fav character is Shu’ part.

apply ice on burn.

My brother got another (my mom's friend gave him this) two beys, with two launchers/strings with a stadium. One of the beys isn't even working
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  2:35 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: He sounded cool until the ‘his fav character is Shu’ part.

(Feb. 24, 2021  2:37 AM)Pixi Wrote: apply ice on burn.

My brother got another (my mom's friend gave him this) two beys, with two launchers/strings with a stadium. One of the beys isn't even working

How doesn’t the bey work lol.
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: My brother got another (my mom's friend gave him this) two beys, with two launchers/strings with a stadium. One of the beys isn't even working

How doesn’t the bey work lol.

Doesn't go in the launcher. I have to put the bey and launcher on the stadium, then let it rip, but when I did it, the spin only lasted for like 10 secs
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: How doesn’t the bey work lol.

Doesn't go in the launcher. I have to put the bey and launcher on the stadium, then let it rip, but when I did it, the spin only lasted for like 10 secs

Are you sure you’re using the right launcher? What series is it? What gen and brand are the launchers?
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:38 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Doesn't go in the launcher. I have to put the bey and launcher on the stadium, then let it rip, but when I did it, the spin only lasted for like 10 secs

Are you sure you’re using the right launcher? What series is it? What gen and brand are the launchers?

I used the launcher which was in the pack. Gen: Turbo. Launchers: Hasbro. Had two beys: Left Astro and Right Artemis
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:48 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Are you sure you’re using the right launcher? What series is it? What gen and brand are the launchers?

I used the launcher which was in the pack. Gen: Turbo. Launchers: Hasbro. Had two beys: Left Astro and Right Artemis

That’s really unusual. Maybe the product is defective.
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I used the launcher which was in the pack. Gen: Turbo. Launchers: Hasbro. Had two beys: Left Astro and Right Artemis

That’s really unusual. Maybe the product is defective.

I'm very disappointed. if my mom's friend hadn't given us this pack, my brother and me would've gotten 2 WORKING beys
there should be a ferret beyblade
when will tt or hasbro make a The World bey

ZA WOURDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:59 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: when will tt or hasbro make a The World bey

ZA WOURDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

when they make a ferret beyblade
(Feb. 25, 2021  12:59 AM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: when will tt or hasbro make a The World bey

ZA WOURDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

They will, when people stop thinking that it's the funniest thing since the invention of humor by German Psychologist Dr. Charles Humor
(Feb. 25, 2021  1:20 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

ZA WOURDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

They will, when people stop thinking that it's the funniest thing  since the invention of humor by German Psychologist Dr. Charles Humor

Glad someone actually pointed this out. If they find that funny imagine how hard they would laugh if they watched Borat.
is it just me who talks to my beys and gives them personalities?👀

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BEYBLADE GEEKS CURSED https://youtu.be/Up3HRygJeNk?t=317