Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 09, 2009  10:06 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Well, just cause where you are living will have MFB released in 2010 doesn't mean that others will be too

I already said I was wrong, what do you want?

I said it because I'd not currently heard anything for the Middle East. It has nothing to do with the 2010 release date, which was clearly stated as outside Asia and the Middle East.

You're beginning to grate on my nerves.
Sorry, I am just stating if you dun know anything...well...like you said to me on the other thread
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:41 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Sorry, I am just stating if you dun know anything...well...like you said to me on the other thread

Come on and say it. If I don't know the answer, I shouldn't post? Is that what you're trying to say to me?

Here's the difference, though. I generally do know the correct answer. I have 22 000 posts here. I wrote most of the content on this site. 99% of the time, my answer is correct. In this case, I took a complete lack of information of release in the Middle East as confirmation that there was no pending release plan for the Middle East. Obviously, that was an incorrect assumption as I have already stated.

Now, I'm not sure if you've read the rules, but we do have this nifty little rule about respecting the Committee to stop smartass comments like this. I already admitted that I had made a mistake. So you're really not making me look bad, you're just making yourself look like a petty jerk.

I'm not going to warn you, but I won't stop anyone else on the staff if they decide to. We've been having quite a few discussions about you, so you're already on thin ice, friend. Grin
(Jul. 09, 2009  10:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Come on and say it. If I don't know the answer, I shouldn't post? Is that what you're trying to say to me?

Here's the difference, though. I generally do know the correct answer. I have 22 000 posts here. I wrote most of the content on this site. 99% of the time, my answer is correct. In this case, I took a complete lack of information of release in the Middle East as confirmation that there was no pending release plan for the Middle East. Obviously, that was an incorrect assumption as I have already stated.

Now, I'm not sure if you've read the rules, but we do have this nifty little rule about respecting the Committee to stop smartass comments like this. I already admitted that I had made a mistake. So you're really not making me look bad, you're just making yourself look like a petty jerk.

I'm not going to warn you, but I won't stop anyone else on the staff if they decide to. We've been having quite a few discussions about you, so you're already on thin ice, friend. Grin

Ok, I am very sorry if I have offended you but I am just posting my thoughts and opinions
Also I am not very good with words...would you rather have people talking behind your back and not knowing it rather than knowing something about your mistake etc.?

I would definitely want to know what other people think and not have them talk behind my back
My thought and opinion is you should stop it. Grin

If you really want to say something about me to my face, [Image: postbit_pm.png]
Ok, but please know that I do not have a grudge or a personal vendetta against you
...okay
you guys can just calm down.
It is upsetting to see arguements over little things, especially over the web.
Wow. You guys sure go all out for the RBV2s. Seriously, one going for over 50 bucks on Ebay... Just wow.
Just hope hasbro releases them, and cheap RBLs too, All Brampton's toystores will be fair game...

*distant maniacal laughter*
Because of course i'm getting up early and going to TRU half an hour before opening on the day of release
I think it's also dawned on some that these are out of production; and with limited supply, and strong demand prices would go up. Even our affordable friend Buzztoy is subject to this basic economic theory. Look around all the prices of the GOOD pre_HWS are going up at Dickson_C and Buzztoy.
Yeah, and too bad they can't really get their hands on other stuff :\ All I see are libras and dragos all day...and the odd stamina and defence set or attack and balance.
Yeah, no kidding. Theres plenty of the reshuffles though. Dickson_C dude.
(Jul. 09, 2009  9:14 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Who knows

maybe its like the store where I bought my Libra and Pegasis Starter...

since the mall where I bought MFB is built by people who opened a few malls in Japan...

here's the place I bought MFB and the main mall

www.takashimaya-sin.com (Singapore)

www.takashimaya.co.jp (Japan)

and there are beyblade accessories there and not like the ones mentioned earier

EDIT: there's a mall in New york too:

http://www.takashimaya-ny.com/japanese.php

In New York?

Happay face.
(Jul. 09, 2009  7:14 PM)fragbait Wrote: Yeah, no kidding. Theres plenty of the reshuffles though. Dickson_C dude.

Plenty, but the price of buy it now has increased from $150-1.75 to over $10. This was over a span of 3 weeks. They are only going to go up more.

Therefore people, if you want one of the BB-22 hop on them now
I cant wait to see MFB in the argos catalogue

:o Sure thing, Khel. Luckily my birthday is coming up...I just noticed its in less than a month. *Dances*
hi its me again I found a relly cool beyblade online game staring metal fight beyblade
copy and paste this to your browser
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/bey.../game.html

the game takes a wile to load but worth the wait send me a message if you have troble with the game
I think most of us have played that months ago. It's pretty bad.
(Jul. 09, 2009  7:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not a chance.

Why would you buy two weak Beyblades like those ...? And you don't have a BeyStadium, either? You should spend a bit more wisely!

Well -- I bought Driger and Draciel MS because they were the only two HMS BeyBlades that were currently being sold by an eBay seller who I've bought the majority of my BeyBlades from. Not trying to endorse or advertise him, but he's really good.

And I SHOULD spend more wisely, but the problem is, all the items that actually HAD a Beystadium were all either lots that I couldn't afford, or there was a toy website that actually had the one I wanted, but was out of stock.

But Brad, if you come across a cheap-ish BeyStadium without those pesky little penalty pockets, then please, don't hesitate to pm me with a link, 'cause I'll get one ASAP.
It's better to save your money than buy two bad items. Wink
In my defense, I know practically nothing about BeyBlades. Tongue_out Well. When it comes to which Blade is better than another, anyway. But as long as I can win against my friends' plastics, I'm happy. Tongue_out
Since I do not have any actual confirmation, I will just post those here for the moment ...

This website, which might or may not be reliable, says that some of the next releases are :
BB-51 Extreme Beystadium
BB-53 Digital Power Launcher Pegasis Ver.
BB-54 Digital Power Launcher L Drago Ver.

To reiterate my point, there is no confirmation from more reliable websites right now, so making topics for those releases seems inappropriate, especially with so little information on them anyway. They do appear to be credible however, and, from what I understand, the release dates/months they give also make sense considering BB-49 Angle Compass will be released in September, and that Netsea indicates that those items would be released somewhere between October and December.
It makes me feel kinda good seeing these Libra on YJA for 3500 yen when I got mine for 11 bucks off ebay.
Digital Power Launcher... I take it it's going to be like those electronic launchers from the plastics series?
^ Probably.

I wonder how EXTREME the Extreme Beystadium could be.
^
^ I honestly hope the digital launchers have some sort of rpm measurement feature, be it either at launch or whilst in play...

I'm seeing this thing called the "bey battle analyzer" I wonder if it actually does anything useful, or is basically the equivalent of a toy digivice x_x

And i realize that it's really dumb of me to take on HPT and hope to win with just Escolpio, but dammit khel, I'll defeat you with my willpower!

BEYRAAAAGE!

I'm screwed.

^
I've seen Super, Hyper, and Ultimate used already, but Has "Extreme" been used yet?
You think they'd ever tone it down a bit?
"The Mellow Beystadium of satisfactory Defense"
"The Calm Summer Breeze attack stadium"
"Lethargic Pony 90D"