Beyblade Random Thoughts

that's what you get for buying draciel ms
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:10 AM)FelGrand Wrote: lol, Bey Brad hates Draciel MS

it's the worst HMS so yes
ok... now i cant use my last beylauncher... i wont be able to blade untill next year Unhappy
we had 2. i broke my sisters beylauncher but she did tell me before i used to not use it. so she got so mad at me and told my parents so they told her that mine is hers now. and that i cant use it att all.. Unhappy

hey guys btw check my latest design: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-My-beybl...#pid172279
Oh...Lesson learnt today:

do not use others' things w/o permission
@ Pegasis

What broke? the handle or the hooks? The handle on mine broke a few weeks ago, but my shot still has some decent power to it.

If it's the hooks, be nice to your sister, because otherwise you're screwed till next year.

Or or get one off Ebey one ^^
[bad pun intended]
the handle of both launchers is broke long time ago lol. its the hooks. and ya am trying to be nice lol
and i dont have money atm Unhappy
^
Same happened here, one of the hooks on mine broke, so i took the hook-wheel from my right launcher and switched em, since they're basically the same part with different colors. I doubt it counts as an illegal mod, but it it is, then I suck.

Also, random beythought, Is the MFB winder a lot more durable than previous winders?

Or am i using it a lot less...
I'm wondering that, too. I still haven't broken a MFB winder when I've managed to break every dragon winder I've ever had. Pinching_eyes_2 lol
Depends on how you maintain it and launch with it. I broke my first MFB cord when I was excited and just used it right away without barely straightening it.
(Jul. 07, 2009  4:33 PM)G Wrote: Depends on how you maintain it and launch with it. I broke my first MFB cord when I was excited and just used it right away without barely straightening it.

My winders always break after I straighten them Lips_sealed
Then your most likely just launching wrong. I think I only do it with plastics because they are "harder" to launch than MFB (if you understand what I mean, I'm having trouble thinking of how to describe it right now).
^ what do you mean, pichu

Launcher friction, odd things happening with gears, or the fact the that way that the blade is attached to the launcher is so much more reliable in MFB
Yeah, I just brought a Starter Leone which is going to rock and I will post pictures of it, maybe. Cute

Edit: Will be my second MFB. Grin
(Jul. 07, 2009  4:37 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Then your most likely just launching wrong. I think I only do it with plastics because they are "harder" to launch than MFB (if you understand what I mean, I'm having trouble thinking of how to describe it right now).

Yeah, I know what you mean, with the HMS launcher i got, there was quite the resistance in the pull. But it doesn't really feel like I'm launching it wrong... Since this is the only rip cord that actually is wearing down.
(Jul. 07, 2009  4:07 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Or or get one off Ebey one ^^
[bad pun intended]

Grin I was laughing at this at Summer Smash. Also at 'obey'. Probably laughed a little too much.

Regarding HMS launchers I have three winders and three launchers, two launchers are fine but the other one wears down the winders and makes bad noises......I think it just depends which one you get. :X Straightening it would help though...
I've never broken a single Winder from any generation.
A few months back, the end of one of my MFB Winders snapped off at the end of a pull. Really surprised me, actually, as I'd never before broken a winder.
I broke every single winder from Plastics and I broke my HMS winder by pulling them too hard. but not MFb yet
Well, after trying some things, such as boiling it and then dunk it in ice cold water, it still wears, but not as fast... Pretty much, now I got a whole bunch of disfigured teeth and 3 leveled ones lol.
Yeah, I meant the resistance/launcher friction. It's so much easy to launch MFB that I don't think I launch nearly is crooked as I would with the plastics. I've even broken some of the regular plastic ripcords, lol. Could age be any part of it, though? Because I never broke any before I joined this site.
I remember at BWR, there was a guy who registered and disappeared when his round came up.
I think it was the teabag man, or some other name...

Did we ever find out who he was?
Whats OtC? I see it alot in old threads
it's Brad's old beyblade site.

Off the Chains