Beyblade Random Thoughts

No wonder you are comfortable with carabiner grips, my hands can't even really fill into the launcher grip, I have to squeeze...
(Jul. 05, 2009  11:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Apparently one of the items I ordered from Dickson_C as prizes for HPT did not arrive (Libra DF145BS). Reshuffle set arrived, but this didn't. I tried getting in contact with him; I hope I can get it in time for the tourney. :\

I know this sounds silly, but have you checked inside the Reshuffle box?

I ordered a Beylauncher and a Gemios booster as well as Defense&Stamina Reshuffle, and they were both inside the box, to save shipping costs presumably.
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:30 AM)♥ Wrote: I know this sounds silly, but have you checked inside the Reshuffle box?

I ordered a Beylauncher and a Gemios booster as well as Defense&Stamina Reshuffle, and they were both inside the box, to save shipping costs presumably.

Really? That is odd...

So they were inside the actual Stamina and defense Reshuffle box; like these one's
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4204/photo30wzt.jpg

If so was your Stamina Set sealed? Or was the tape broken?
Yes, that box. Well the tape had been lifted, and then sealed back again.

I actually had no problem with it, because it evidently kept the package smaller.

Because the box is significantly larger than its contents, which includes three seperated Beyblades with their Wheels placed flat against the cardboard support in sealed plastic bags and the Grip, there was enough room.

Although I'm not sure if it's usual practice for him to do that.
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:41 AM)♥ Wrote: Yes, that box. Well the tape had been lifted, and then sealed back again.

I actually had no problem with it, because it evidently kept the package smaller.

Because the box is significantly larger than its contents, which includes three seperated Beyblades with their Wheels placed flat against the cardboard support in sealed plastic bags and the Grip, there was enough room.

Although I'm not sure if it's usual practice for him to do that.

The same was done when I ordered it at theintoy..

I believe it is something the maildelivery company does in the country you live in to check if the package does not contain anything hazardous..
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:33 AM)Khel Wrote: Really? That is odd...

So they were inside the actual Stamina and defense Reshuffle box; like these one's
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/4204/photo30wzt.jpg

If so was your Stamina Set sealed? Or was the tape broken?

Those beys look really wierd in a reverse pic Chocked_2
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:58 AM)jsc Wrote: Those beys look really wierd in a reverse pic Chocked_2

libra and leone are literally exactly the same
In my latest beyblade purchase I ordered a Dark Wolf DF125FS, and I heard it was fairly bad due to it being a Balance type. I was wondering if I could get any use out of some of the parts at the very least? If so, which parts?
DF145 is a good stamina track.

FS is fun to play with. However there are no steller parts from that bey.
Oh ok. I do have a DF145 from the Libra I previously got, but it's nice to have another.

What's so bad about the Wheel? It looks effective for grinding against an opposing Bey. Maybe not against an Attack type, but more for those Defense or Stamina Types that I would go against.
"Grinding" will damage you more than it will damage the opponent.
That makes sense. Is the Wheel even remotely useful competitively? Or should I just use it for fun? Kinda sucks because it seems I wasted the money on it when I could've gotten something else. Ah well, gotta make a mistake to learn from it.
Well, it's not like we don't have lists of stuff you should buy ... Tongue_out

I don't think it's useful competitively, sorry.
I know, I've read it lol. I should've ordered Flame Sag from YJO instead of Dark Wolf. Ah well. At least I still have more useful stuff like Storm; Rock; Libra; etc, so it's all right. Besides, I will have a spare DF145 in case my other one messes up. Smile

If all else fails, I can always sell it to my friend.
DF145

I don't use mine much, and I have two (1 of them being a prize from BWR).
Well it appears that the libra was in the box of one of the BB-22's. Wierd...

At least no harm done.
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:28 AM)Khel Wrote: Well it appears that the libra was in the box of one of the BB-22's. Wierd...

At least no harm done.

Glad you found it, though. XD
Lol...I wasted 4 min 03 sec watching Pegasis 105D spin (idk where I got the shooting strength from)
^ Uh, maybe remove the swear word? I mean we have a filter here for a reason. Still, the actual effect seems good.
which one? Confused
carp?

oh i see. sorry i didnt notice that this word is considered swear Unhappy
i cant do anything now.
glad you liked it Smile
Well, over here it is anyway.
It will be something I look into when both my RFs become useless.
ahahaha... you do realize that it works with good RF better than with ruined ones right?
(Jul. 06, 2009  2:13 PM)pegasis Wrote: ahahaha... you do realize that it works with good RF better than with ruined ones right?

If he had a good RF he wouldn't have to do this particular Sliding Shoot and do the one that's been characterized in the Beychannel video...