Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nope, we just don't have a name for the next tournament so I had had to say AN10 instead. There is a chance I'll still be able to come, but don't count on it.
Come to think of it... if i will break the Left rot. shooter that comes with Lightning L drago... im screwed...
Ill just buy 5 L Drago off ebay to get the shooter i guess... just to make sure i dont run out of Left rot shooter.
(Jul. 04, 2009  7:24 AM)Beynval Wrote: Come to think of it... if i will break the Left rot. shooter that comes with Lightning L drago... im screwed...
Ill just buy 5 L Drago off ebay to get the shooter i guess... just to make sure i dont run out of Left rot shooter.

Instead of doing that why don't you buy LL Dragos equaling the price as you would be getting spares Wink

As I have been editing the archive for Beyblade Türkiye where I have been adding the recently released new parts to the list, I've got the idea that it would be really useful for us if TakaraTomy released an RF/S which would be working in the same way the HF/S does but it would have the flat part in the form of RF's(which is wider that even WF) and a rubber sharp tip which we have been craving for the defense types...
ZenX, someone mentioned that recently as well, but I think the sharp part would wear out rather quickly.
(Jul. 04, 2009  8:15 AM)ZenX Wrote: Instead of doing that why don't you buy LL Dragos equaling the price as you would be getting spares Wink
I will in the future. It is just so pricey on yja right now thats all.
Because it's not out yet. The copies up are pre-releases.
Yes I am aware of that beybrad=) but i still got a few. Just couldnt waitT_T will probably get a few more when it ll be released. Best deal i got for one Lightning Ldrago was 2900 yen. Thats quite pricey for one bey. These pricey for nothing Lightnig L drago i will have will be my babies. i will cherish them.
It's your fault for not being able to wait another few weeks ...
I know beybrad i know beybrad... *sigh
also, for personal reasons. i couldnt wait a few weeks for this bey.
(Jul. 05, 2009  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: fullswing_www_999-img600x436-1246731919eudjhk32105.jpg]

i'm so leonely

Serious

Not gonna lie though, that was hilarious.
well i thought it was good
(Jul. 05, 2009  3:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: well i thought it was good

Dumb Rimshot
I was ashamed to laugh at that. lmao. It was pretty good. XD
That joke was CapriCorny Beybrad XD

Also..PEOPLE IMAGINE STORM PEGASIS DID NOT COME WITH RF.But just with F.

and RF came with the prize blade of a LIGHT BOOSTER ONLY!
if anybody's car has a punctured tyre should replace it with a MFB cause' it has a wheel
(Jul. 05, 2009  1:05 PM)FelGrand Wrote: if anybody's car has a punctured tyre should replace it with a MFB cause' it has a wheel

[Image: stopbeingstupid.jpg]
sry if its a bad joke...

anyway, I recently bought a grip and I been thinking how unfair it is to left handers

and...why does MFB always look so big in pictures?
(Jul. 05, 2009  4:35 PM)FelGrand Wrote: sry if its a bad joke...

anyway, I recently bought a grip and I been thinking how unfair it is to left handers

I was pretty disappointed by this as well, despite not being left-handed. Compared to the HMS Launcher Grip, it also feels worse in quality as well.
The HMS Neo Customize Grip really was awesome.
(Jul. 05, 2009  6:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The HMS Neo Customize Grip really was awesome.

This; I love this grip.