Beyblade Random Thoughts

She already did post some of them there ... :\
Anyway, speaking about wind wheels, I think of them more as a collectable item for display than for battles
(Jul. 01, 2009  3:49 AM)pegasis Wrote: i mastered banking long time ago. but it doesnt give the same speed thi move gives. also i found sliding shoot wih th beylauncher and the grip extremly hard Confused i cant get full power when i do it.
who mastered sliding shoot with beylauncher and grip here other than brad?

I did? And basically anyone else who has had access to MFB and started practising it from then on..
At least that is what I think, it's not that hard :\
How can you not get full power..
Okay, gave Spinster's beylauncher rig a try.
Pretty much the same, except i use mine with a glove rather than a wristband
[Image: IMGA0016.jpg]
[Image: IMGA0018.jpg]
[Image: IMGA0019.jpg]
[Image: IMGA0020.jpg]
[Image: IMGA0021.jpg]
Last one is a bit dark, but i managed to figure out a way to attach it to my backhand when not in use, basically take some line from the card holder and make a loop by sticking it under the velcro flap, then simply tuck the launcher into the loop :3 If somebody can lighten it, that'd be great, this old computer is rather...dumb.
Thats aweosome, theres some really creative people here! Grin
*claps* Dude that is...*counts* I dunno,but its one of the most awesomest things Ive ever seen.

And the purple wind wheel,Amazing.And the gold Plastic wheel..I thought it was a metal wheel at first because the shine made it look like metal O.o

Also,Im past 1000 posts,So Can I get my Antique face Plant.ver plz
Give Brad a chance to give you the face, and you may not get the face if Brad thinks most of your posts are spam. Tongue_out

Oh, and every antique face is the plant design Smile
EDIT: nevermind, now i feel dumb.
I'm ready for a new Contest Eee they were fun
Yeah, we haven't had a Face Contest in a while... the last one was beyphotography? We'd probably have a lot more participants now.
I'll do some contests again soon.
i just noticed that D wolf came with a right launcher didn't it come with a red beylauncher or am i just seeing things???
(Jul. 01, 2009  10:21 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: i just noticed that D wolf came with a right launcher didn't it come with a red beylauncher or am i just seeing things???

The red BeyLauncher comes with the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
Hey Asterisk, I'm eagre to hear what you think of the rig. Does it work well for you?
(Jul. 01, 2009  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: The red BeyLauncher comes with the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
ya knew that but i still remember seing it in the starter?????
(Jul. 02, 2009  4:11 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: ya knew that but i still remember seing it in the starter?????

No, the D. Wolf Starter comes with a regular light (right) launcher.
The rig worked pretty well, although it took some getting used to. I was looking for a way to discern whether it improved or inhibited my shot rpm wise, but yeah. Took a bit of practice to stop the blade from falling prematurely, since i pull the cord to the right, rather than backwards.

^ Notice the past tense?

I, er... broke it.

Edit: Here, pardon my horrible handwriting...
[Image: IMGA0023.jpg]
MFB on YJA is ludicrous. LLDrago is not worth that price. I wonder how much the price will drop upon normal release.
Do you think i could fit the stamina stadium in this bag:

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/im...30537M.jpg

Its 21.6 litres.

xD Argos sale.
Are there any other dimensions? The height looks fine, the only question are depth (which should be fine) and width (not sure on this one)
Size (H)42, (W)31, (D)14cm.
going by judgement (don't have my stadium or ruler on me) it would be a very tight fit at best. You're best off getting a bigger bag.
if your eye stickers are falling off of storm pegasis then you can just get a red permanent marker and color on the sticker sheet and cut out stickers with a razor Chief 2002 - Idea! I did it and it worked
Or you could just apply the red permanent parker on the spots where the stickers are supposed to be :\
... which would be a great idea, but permanent markers is transparent, not opaque, meaning you'd just get purple spots on the clear wheel.