Beyblade Random Thoughts

Bull came,Grin Looks to have force smash TBH. Can someone with metal faces try {MF} Bull DF145RF?
yea dark bull is suposed to have force smash.
(Jun. 30, 2009  6:12 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: yea dark bull is suposed to have force smash.

What? No, it's not. There's absolutely nothing about Dark Wheel that implies it would have force smash. Bull, on the other hand, has some, but it's not a very efficient wheel for it.
No. I am talking about BB02 Bull 125SF. Not BB29 Dark Bull DF145FS. And Dark does not have force smash. ^^

Elliot, what would be a better wheel?
Doesnt Quetzacoatl have force smash?
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:28 PM)jsc Wrote: Doesnt Quetzacoatl have force smash?

i took one photo hypothesizing that it may have force smash and people have been repeating it as fact ever since
so.. i discovered a new way to do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher.. it doesnt need a grip. only the beylauncher and the beypointer. you hold it horizontal. and put the stadium to the left. then pull the beypointer to the left where the stadium is.. it needs some practice but it works and its so much easier than doing it with the grip. also i find it more effective than the light launcher sliding shoot.
i might make a video on it later...
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:56 PM)pegasis Wrote: so.. i discovered a new way to do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher.. it doesnt need a grip. only the beylauncher and the beypointer. you hold it horizontal. and put the stadium to the left. then pull the beypointer to the left where the stadium is.. it needs some practice but it works and its so much easier than doing it with the grip. also i find it more effective than the light launcher sliding shoot.

This sounds like a fairly unnecessarily complicated way to do this.
lmao. its so not complicated. the thing is that i am not able to write it well. a video will be better...
(Jun. 30, 2009  7:56 PM)pegasis Wrote: so.. i discovered a new way to do the sliding shoot with the beylauncher.. it doesnt need a grip. only the beylauncher and the beypointer. you hold it horizontal. and put the stadium to the left. then pull the beypointer to the left where the stadium is.. it needs some practice but it works and its so much easier than doing it with the grip. also i find it more effective than the light launcher sliding shoot.

Is it possible to use in tournamets or are you to far from the stadium to use it then?
yes it is possible for sure.. your far from the stadium only so that the blade can be launched in it. you know the string is somehow long. so you have to move your hand far from the stadium for the same length of the string.
here..
[Image: hbss.png]
simple..
You're going to have almost no accuracy doing that.
maybe. but by practicing you will be able to launch it in the stadium and you will see how mutch power this move gives it. my RF is carp now, and is so slooow. but with this move it moves as good as new Smile. it beats libra125WB launch to spin in middle. you should try it.
That does look pretty inaccurate...
IMO, if you can master something as retarded as that, you can definitely master sliding shoot or at least banking..
The grip makes it ALOT easier than without, that is the whole point of the grip!
I dunno how you hold your grip, but once you hold it correctly, and practice accuracy a bit.. so that it doesn't go out of the stadium it is really really easy to do..
I believe anyone can learn it..
I just use banking and it works just like sliding shoot with the beylauncher
(Jun. 30, 2009  10:00 PM)jsc Wrote: I just use banking and it works just like sliding shoot with the beylauncher

It will have a similar, but not the same, effect.
I'm so excited, just sent off my shipping request to MOJ.

I'm dreading the cost, but cant wait to have all those beys to play around with Grin.
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../n77866218

Shiny much?

I might just paint the light wheels for the hell of it
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:34 AM)Khel Wrote: I might just paint the light wheels for the hell of it

I used a Sharpie to paint my Wind wheel.
[Image: 2gy5dzl.jpg]

Need to touch it up a little, but I think it makes them look a little nice if the right colour is used.
This July, Beyblade is ten years old.
crimson that seriously looks metal in that pic lmao

also wow, ten years :o will have to do something for this! what's the exact day?
I have no idea what the exact date is. All I know is that the first Beyblade video game was released on the 23rd, probably to coincide with the beginning of Beyblade itself ...

Nonetheless, I already find it good that there will be some tournaments this month anyway.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:39 PM)Ghost Wrote: IMO, if you can master something as retarded as that, you can definitely master sliding shoot or at least banking..
The grip makes it ALOT easier than without, that is the whole point of the grip!
I dunno how you hold your grip, but once you hold it correctly, and practice accuracy a bit.. so that it doesn't go out of the stadium it is really really easy to do..
I believe anyone can learn it..
i mastered banking long time ago. but it doesnt give the same speed thi move gives. also i found sliding shoot wih th beylauncher and the grip extremly hard Confused i cant get full power when i do it.
who mastered sliding shoot with beylauncher and grip here other than brad?
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:58 AM)Crimson Wrote: I used a Sharpie to paint my Wind wheel.
[Image: 2gy5dzl.jpg]

Need to touch it up a little, but I think it makes them look a little nice if the right colour is used.

You, should post this here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re-...omisations