Beyblade Random Thoughts

They should rename this sport to Geyblade.
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: They should rename this sport to Geyblade.

[Image: RageFaceNo-5ae79bcd3128340037321cb4.jpg]
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:58 AM)UltimateSaizo Wrote: They should rename this sport to Geyblade.

Beyblade shall never count as a sport.
(Dec. 14, 2020  5:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Agreed 100%.
(Dec. 14, 2020  5:25 AM)Zeutron Wrote:

Oof. Banning time for you buddy - admin
Beyblade is a sport in some ways, but only a true sport if it were as hard as the anime
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:02 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Beyblade is a sport in some ways, but only a true sport if it were as hard as the anime

Not enough physical exertion to be considered a sport tbh. If it was actually as hard as the anime then maybe just maybe. Generic bladers don’t understand the concept of resonance (thats why their avatars never come out) so they don’t really put in much exertion since it isn’t as serious for them.
A couple of months ago I made a tier list for superking, I’m updating that. Tell me if I forget anything

S tier: Rage Longinus, Lucifer The End

A tier: World Spriggan, Mirage Fafnir, Helios Volcano, Brave Valkyrie, Curse Satan (bottom A)

B tier: Super Hyperion, First Uranus, Infinite Achilles, Tempest Dragon, Hyperion Burn (this is probably top of B tier)

C tier: King Helios, glide Ragnaruk (honestly this may be D tier, but it has wheel and revolve which gave it plus points)

D tier: Variant Lucifer

F tier: Death/Abyss Diabolos
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A couple of months ago I made a tier list for superking, I’m updating that. Tell me if I forget anything

A tier: World Spriggan, Mirage Fafnir, Helios Volcano, Brave Valkyrie, Curse Satan (bottom A)

B tier: Super Hyperion, First Uranus, Infinite Achilles, Tempest Dragon, Hyperion Burn (this is probably top of B tier)

C tier: King Helios, glide Ragnaruk (honestly this may be D tier, but it has wheel and revolve which gave it plus points)

Is this for stock combination or overall competitive play?
Beyblade needs to develop on the combos for the beys. Cause some of them are just trash
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  9:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: A couple of months ago I made a tier list for superking, I’m updating that. Tell me if I forget anything

Is this for stock combination or overall competitive play?

Stock.
EarthHelios Yes Phantom Fenrir and Guardian Garudas never ended up getting made. Guardian Garudas was the release that was next up on the line right before the series got cancelled and there are even renders of the product that exist.

6Jupiter5 Didn’t Marutti say it was doing good in Japan?
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: EarthHelios Yes Phantom Fenrir and Guardian Garudas never ended up getting made. Guardian Garudas was the release that was next up on the line right before the series got cancelled and there are even renders of the product that exist.

But google trends suggest otherwise.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: EarthHelios Yes Phantom Fenrir and Guardian Garudas never ended up getting made. Guardian Garudas was the release that was next up on the line right before the series got cancelled and there are even renders of the product that exist.

But google trends suggest otherwise.

Yeah google trends don’t the most reliable source.
Gotta look at the source to see if its credible or not.
LOL-y Rancher I don’t believe they actually had plans to make Byakko, Fenrir and Garudas were the only ones revealed. Fenrir by trademark and Garudas by trademark and actual image.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But google trends suggest otherwise.

Yeah google trends don’t the most reliable source.

They’re actually pretty reliable for popularity. More reliable than you think. Think about it, millions if not billions of people use google each day, and if something is popular it should be searched up a lot.
Fenrir didnt even look like a Zero-G bey at all.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:34 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah google trends don’t the most reliable source.

They’re actually pretty reliable for popularity. More reliable than you think.

Google trends relies heavily on media influence.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: They’re actually pretty reliable for popularity. More reliable than you think.

Google trends relies heavily on media influence.

Look at the edited post.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LOL-y Rancher I don’t believe they actually had plans to make Byakko, Fenrir and Garudas were the only ones revealed. Fenrir by trademark and Garudas by trademark and actual image.

Maybe Byakko was going to be a sub-prize in Guardian Garuda's RB, very akin to MFB's RBV8 where Jade Jupiter's Random Booster had sub-prizes exclusive to it (e.g. Screw Lyra, Forbidden Eonis etc). By the way, I really hope Burst does that with their next Random Booster lol.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)Zeutron Wrote: LOL-y Rancher I don’t believe they actually had plans to make Byakko, Fenrir and Garudas were the only ones revealed. Fenrir by trademark and Garudas by trademark and actual image.

Maybe Byakko was going to be a sub-prize in Guardian Garuda's RB, very akin to MFB's RBV8 where Jade Jupiter's Random Booster had sub-prizes exclusive to it (e.g. Screw Lyra, Forbidden Eonis etc). By the way, I really hope Burst does that with their next Random Booster lol.

I hope so too but I saw pictures of the Garudas booster years ago and can confirm that Byakko was not one of the beys included.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:39 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Maybe Byakko was going to be a sub-prize in Guardian Garuda's RB, very akin to MFB's RBV8 where Jade Jupiter's Random Booster had sub-prizes exclusive to it (e.g. Screw Lyra, Forbidden Eonis etc). By the way, I really hope Burst does that with their next Random Booster lol.

I hope so too but I saw pictures of the Garudas booster years ago and can confirm that Byakko was not one of the beys included.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Guardian Garudas' Random Booster from Zero-G, but damn that's disappointing.
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:49 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  11:41 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I hope so too but I saw pictures of the Garudas booster years ago and can confirm that Byakko was not one of the beys included.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Guardian Garudas' Random Booster from Zero-G, but damn that's disappointing.

It was leaked a long time ago. Can’t fight it anymore these days.