Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 04, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Remember when left spin beys were special?
Lmao yes. Kinda happy that they’re not since it means left spin bladers won’t be overrated fan favourites anymore.
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Remember when left spin beys were special?
Lmao yes. Kinda happy that they’re not since it means left spin bladers won’t be overrated fan favourites anymore.

Still kind of are. Spriggan, Fafnir, Longinus just to name a few.

*Cough Cough* Lui *Cough Cough*
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:43 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lmao yes. Kinda happy that they’re not since it means left spin bladers won’t be overrated fan favourites anymore.

*Cough Cough* Lui *Cough Cough*
Shu and Free are guilty to.
Yea Left spin beys And bladers are defend so much cause of ryuga And L-drago Who some fans think his the first left spin dragon bey owner (even though tyson/takao is the original one) which transicion to burst For lui And free Who are purely left spin bladers dont count shu cause his dual spin him And delta Who are like elevated dual spin balance type Bladers And are ironicly their ony 2 dual spin strong bladers in burst what do you know it mirrored gravity perseus And variares well dual spin bey seems to be more special now lol (no count knight/count night whaterver his called doesnt count hehe is that a pun i wonder lol). But yea For beyblade in general left spin bladers are always viewed to be are they have to be the strongest For most fans specially dragon type beys
The format we need but don’t deserve. Beywheelz standard
I remember someone here taking commissions for 3D printed custom beys(including Metal Fight), and, supposedly, Berserker Byakko is available in the 3DS game, Beyblade: Evolution. If someone were to rip the model from that, one could use that model to make a proper custom Byakko wheel.
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The format we need but don’t deserve. Beywheelz standard

Beywheelz was a joke. Almost as bad as that stupid yugioh on motorcycle format.
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:46 PM)dglunt34 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The format we need but don’t deserve. Beywheelz standard

Beywheelz was a joke. Almost as bad as that stupid yugioh on motorcycle format.

Ok, and? Beywheelz was a really cool concept for me.
For some reason my genesis does not burst when it's red. Is my genesis awakened?
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: For some reason my genesis does not burst when it's red. Is my genesis awakened?

Maybe the beys aren’t hitting the button to burst it
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: For some reason my genesis does not burst when it's red. Is my genesis awakened?

Maybe the beys aren’t hitting the button to burst it

It hits the contact points. My genesis turned ultra instinct on me? Or it's awakened
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Maybe the beys aren’t hitting the button to burst it

It hits the contact points. My genesis turned ultra instinct on me? Or it's awakened

How do you know that? Beyblades go crazy fast so how can you see?
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:57 PM)kai edits Wrote: It hits the contact points. My genesis turned ultra instinct on me? Or it's awakened

How do you know that? Beyblades go crazy fast so how can you see?
I been using genesis for like a long time. Also it turns red. And the shaking sound of metal
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:00 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  6:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: How do you know that? Beyblades go crazy fast so how can you see?
I been using genesis for like a long time. Also it turns red. And the shaking sound of metal

Just because it turns red doesn’t mean it bursts. It’s susceptible to bursting, but it’s really a 50/50. You could just be really lucky
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  7:00 PM)kai edits Wrote: I been using genesis for like a long time. Also it turns red. And the shaking sound of metal

Just because it turns red doesn’t mean it bursts. It’s susceptible to bursting, but it’s really a 50/50. You could just be really lucky
My Genesis is wried. I kinda want to trade it.
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:46 PM)dglunt34 Wrote: Beywheelz was a joke. Almost as bad as that stupid yugioh on motorcycle format.

Ok, and? Beywheelz was a really cool concept for me.

Beywheelz was a rip off of those rip wheels they did years before them....
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:40 AM)dglunt34 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  5:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ok, and? Beywheelz was a really cool concept for me.

Beywheelz was a rip off of those rip wheels they did years before them....

Just let a man enjoy his beywheelz. If you have such a problem with me liking them then ignore the posts I make. You aren’t going to change my mind.
Deserve but don’t need*
Dragon ball z beyblade super z dragon ball gt beyblade gt dragon ball super beyblade superking
They are linked
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:03 PM)Phantomflame Wrote: Dragon ball z beyblade super z dragon ball gt beyblade gt dragon ball super beyblade superking
They are linked

You’ve done what no man has ever done. Truly a legend
(Oct. 05, 2020  1:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  11:40 AM)dglunt34 Wrote: Beywheelz was a rip off of those rip wheels they did years before them....

Just let a man enjoy his beywheelz. If you have such a problem with me liking them then ignore the posts I make. You aren’t going to change my mind.

what if two ppl went 2 like a skate park and launched their beywheels off two diff sides of a halfpipe. i am actually tempted to buy beywheels just for this lol
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  1:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just let a man enjoy his beywheelz. If you have such a problem with me liking them then ignore the posts I make. You aren’t going to change my mind.

what if two ppl went 2 like a skate park and launched their beywheels off two diff sides of a halfpipe. i am actually tempted to buy beywheels just for this lol

I actually got beywheelz for that purpose
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: what if two ppl went 2 like a skate park and launched their beywheels off two diff sides of a halfpipe. i am actually tempted to buy beywheels just for this lol

I actually got beywheelz for that purpose

how did it work out?
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2020  6:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I actually got beywheelz for that purpose

how did it work out?

It would be more cool if it had more stamina. Also rocks and holes tend to be a problem