Beyblade Random Thoughts

Thanks I'll definitely be trying some different combinations with the metal rings and what not (it's all so different since I last played in like 2007)
(Sep. 21, 2020  6:09 AM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  2:37 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: The metal grips that go on the side of a normal grip? And does the rubber one do much too?

The rubber one offers a better grip. But I suggest the metal one. The bigger weight offers a better launch control. The grip isn't bad either, once you get used to the metal.

Thx
Back when I heard that Zero-G had references to the original series,  I took it upon myself to try and recreate some of the Bladebreakers beys in Metal Fight form.  I was mostly focusing on Draciel(because he was my favorite), so Dragoon isn't quite accurate.
The combos present are:
Guardian Genbull GB145MB
Archer Dragooon 105RF

[Image: de5jxr0-2eb3adb4-4cfa-4f7c-aaa4-9c66e6a1...YckD76ZMtw][Image: img_20200921_215420_by_naivintage_de5jxr...g-5Bv09bMQ][Image: img_20200921_215507_by_naivintage_de5jxs...PPan-h0jdA]
(Sep. 22, 2020  10:02 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Back when I heard that Zero-G had references to the original series,  I took it upon myself to try and recreate some of the Bladebreakers beys in Metal Fight form.  I was mostly focusing on Draciel(because he was my favorite), so Dragoon isn't quite accurate.
The combos present are:
Guardian Genbull GB145MB
Archer Dragooon 105RF

[Image: de5jxr0-2eb3adb4-4cfa-4f7c-aaa4-9c66e6a1...YckD76ZMtw][Image: img_20200921_215420_by_naivintage_de5jxr...g-5Bv09bMQ][Image: img_20200921_215507_by_naivintage_de5jxs...PPan-h0jdA]

These look amazing but what about driger and dranzer
you do know Driger for Zero-G is Byakko and Dranzer for Zero-G is Garudas
(Sep. 22, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: These look amazing but what about driger and dranzer

Byakko and Garudas were never made into official beys.  However, for a while, I used Phoenic as a stand-in for Dranzer.

I also don't have Girago, so I can't make Gaia Dragoon.
Do you ever just ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:11 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Do you ever just ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

maybe not.

Is it legal to rotate the driver and disk on the infinity layers a few clicks back, so it gets more clicks before the center turns red? As long as it fits the launcher.
(Sep. 24, 2020  10:16 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
Is it legal to rotate the driver and disk on the infinity layers a few clicks back, so it gets more clicks before the center turns red? As long as it fits the launcher.

I'm not aware of any rules against this, though the Infinite Lock beys aren't particularly great in and of themselves.
Hi guys, i need your opinion about my next purchase. I ordered World Spriggan and it's already on its way to get here, do you think i can skip Master Diabolos? I didn't buy it when it first came out, from what i've seen on Yt World Spriggan could be a bit better than Master.
Thanks for reading this, have a very nice day :)
(Sep. 25, 2020  7:18 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2020  10:16 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:

I'm not aware of any rules against this, though the Infinite Lock beys aren't particularly great in and of themselves.

Gwyn is one of the legend bladers, so hopefully there will be a new Genesis.
Is imperial the strongest layer?
If not, what is the strongest?!? 🤔
(Sep. 29, 2020  7:14 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: Is imperial the strongest layer?

lord or possibly master left
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:38 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  2:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: These look amazing but what about driger and dranzer

Byakko and Garudas were never made into official beys.  However, for a while, I used Phoenic as a stand-in for Dranzer.

I also don't have Girago, so I can't make Gaia Dragoon.

That being said, I do have a bit of a plan for a Gaia Dragoon combo, but I've run into a problem.

The combo is either Bandid Girago WA130MF or Bandid Girago ED145MF, however, I can't decide what track to use.

Tempest and Rage seem promising.
(Sep. 30, 2020  3:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Tempest and Rage seem promising.

prob talking about gt
Why is the rubber on my Mirage so hard?
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why is the rubber on my Mirage so hard?

I think it’s just the same rubber they used on the Jolt driver and Geist Fafnir, instead of the softer rubber used on Xtreme.
imagine how beyblades would be it they were like anime/manga strong, that would legit be insane
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: imagine how beyblades would be it they were like anime/manga strong, that would legit be insane

They'd probably be illegal in many countries. Apparently some Parents don't want their children playing with extremely dangerous toys. Huh.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: imagine how beyblades would be it they were like anime/manga strong, that would legit be insane

They'd probably be illegal in many countries.  Apparently some Parents don't want their children playing with extremely dangerous toys.  Huh.

i got a good laugh out of this
Gonna throw this out here, although I'm sure it's been brought up before. Can't seem to find any specific conversation though.
I know in the combo testing thread most people probably use string launchers. It makes sense. But has anyone tried launching, specifically attack beys, with the Phoenix launcher.... at least the pull line.
I practice with my daughter and we have yet to attend a tournament but I've built every meta combo Yada Yada. I finally got jolt' a few days ago and use rage fafnir jolt' 3a... and it destroys everything.
Granted I'm an adult who mountain bikes and lift weights so I got a buddy who was visiting to use another launcher to try and match my strength launching without being limited by the cord.... and rage has less than a 10% loss rate. This includes PP.00c.xt+ with LC, Wsp.at.2b, wsp.xt+.2b, wsp. Everything. 1s, LS.0c.br/at/xt+. The only one that occasionally wins is imperial dragon in ds'. It seems to just stay in bounds, absorbs some hits and outspins.
But it really seems like if you have the strength and launch like on the cartoon... Phoenix zip cord makes rage the most dominant bey.
Try it out if you haven't already.

Also side note for current wsp testing, master layer with wall and bearing seems to be getting the best of world in both spin direction combos but again launching at far higher speeds.
What do you think would be the competitive burst combos as of now if Hasbro was the only Beyblade manufacturer?
(Oct. 02, 2020  4:43 PM)YishYash Wrote: What do you think would be the competitive burst combos as of now if Hasbro was the only Beyblade manufacturer?

S4 or H4 maybe B3 or SR3. NL N3 would also be popular picks
Remember when left spin beys were special?