Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Atomic or eternal, but Mobius is also pretty good in LAD

Atomic is not really a good replacement for Xtend+, as Atomic is good for same spin, while Xtend+ is good for opposite spin.

Huh, that’s weird because everyone else tells me that Atomic is a little bit better than Xtend +.
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Atomic is not really a good replacement for Xtend+, as Atomic is good for same spin, while Xtend+ is good for opposite spin.

Huh, that’s weird because everyone else tells me that Atomic is a little bit better than Xtend +.

Atomic is Better on Heavy's but?
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Atomic or eternal, but Mobius is also pretty good in LAD

Atomic is not really a good replacement for Xtend+, as Atomic is good for same spin, while Xtend+ is good for opposite spin.

Hi man! While Atomic is good in same spin, what should i choose as opposite spin driver in your opinion?
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Atomic is not really a good replacement for Xtend+, as Atomic is good for same spin, while Xtend+ is good for opposite spin.

Hi man! While Atomic is good in same spin, what should i choose as opposite spin driver in your opinion?
I know you weren’t really asking me but I would think that Mobius is a pretty good opposite spin driver for that same purpose.
(Sep. 13, 2020  12:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  11:56 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi man! While Atomic is good in same spin, what should i choose as opposite spin driver in your opinion?
I know you weren’t really asking me but I would think that Mobius is a pretty good opposite spin driver for that same purpose.

No problem, everyone's opinion is welcome ahah!
By the way, is it legal to mix different sparking chips with different core chips (ex. Valkyrie's sparking chip + Hyperion core chip), just for colors matching purposes? I think it should be ok, since you have the possibility to swap a plastic CC with a metal one.
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way, is it legal to mix different sparking chips with different core chips (ex. Valkyrie's sparking chip + Hyperion core chip), just for colors matching purposes? I think it should be ok, since you have the possibility to swap a plastic CC with a metal one.

Yes i have done that
(Sep. 13, 2020  2:57 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way, is it legal to mix different sparking chips with different core chips (ex. Valkyrie's sparking chip + Hyperion core chip), just for colors matching purposes? I think it should be ok, since you have the possibility to swap a plastic CC with a metal one.
It's legal tho in my understanding

Of course it is, that part is meant to be customized, just like a God Chip.
Just a random thought, where did the idea for beyblades come from? And why hasn’t it been made an official sport 😂
(Sep. 13, 2020  5:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Just a random thought, where did the idea for beyblades come from? And why hasn’t it been made an official sport 😂

Me and my friend did a project on Beyblade and it originated from Japanese battling tops called Beigoma (yes that’s why it’s called Beigoma academy)
Also, a sport would require the actual Beyblades to be designed by multiple different companies, need a lot of backing and funding, and would of course require people to take them seriously as an adult thing, of which all of these probably won't happen given TT and Hasbro want to make money off of their brand.
(Sep. 13, 2020  8:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Also, a sport would require the actual Beyblades to be designed by multiple different companies, need a lot of backing and funding, and would of course require people to take them seriously as an adult thing, of which all of these probably won't happen given TT and Hasbro want to make money off of their brand.

What about a fundraiser or event something?
(Sep. 13, 2020  10:39 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2020  8:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Also, a sport would require the actual Beyblades to be designed by multiple different companies, need a lot of backing and funding, and would of course require people to take them seriously as an adult thing, of which all of these probably won't happen given TT and Hasbro want to make money off of their brand.

What about a fundraiser or event something?

For what?
Quick thing:My 2A chassis is four stars but not painted so does this mean it should have ben painted or not?Please halp me I am very confused
I've seen several threads titled  "CBT". What are these? How do they work? I need help. Thanks. 
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I've seen several threads titled  "CBT". What are these? How do they work? I need help. Thanks. 

CBTS are were you pick a combo out of the parts the host has and other people pick combos to.Once the host has anoth players the host does a tournament with the combos.
I hope this helped!
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:39 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:35 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I've seen several threads titled  "CBT". What are these? How do they work? I need help. Thanks. 

CBTS are were you pick a combo out of the parts the host has and other people pick combos to.Once the host has anoth players the host does a tournament with the combos.
I hope this helped!

Thanks! :-)
(Sep. 15, 2020  3:00 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: Quick thing:My 2A chassis is four stars but not painted so does this mean it should have ben painted or not?Please halp me I am very confused

No.. 4 stars means nothing of the sort. Painted chassis and the number of stars are unrelated. If you get a painted chassis that also has 4 stars, you are super lucky. 
The stars don't actually mean anything.. They are just a way for you to tell apart different copies of the same part if you have any like that.
Do things like the angle compass, weight damper, and power trigger do anything and does anyone recommend any attachments like that? (Burst series ones)
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:04 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Do things like the angle compass, weight damper, and power trigger do anything and does anyone recommend any attachments like that? (Burst series ones)

Well.. If you have to buy them separately, then they are really not worth it. But if you are buying a set and they come with it, then the power trigger does offer additional grip. The weight damper gives a minimal change. The metal launcher grip is pretty useful though.
(Sep. 20, 2020  7:53 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:04 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Do things like the angle compass, weight damper, and power trigger do anything and does anyone recommend any attachments like that? (Burst series ones)

Well.. If you have to buy them separately, then they are really not worth it. But if you are buying a set and they come with it, then the power trigger does offer additional grip. The weight damper gives a minimal change. The metal launcher grip is pretty useful though.
The metal grips that go on the side of a normal grip? And does the rubber one do much too?
My two newest beys burst just about every time I use them. They are Hasbro. Any thoughts to fix this problem?
Not much, must mean their slopes are damaged, you could use blue-tack to hold it in but that's cheating. You could also try launching lighter, that might also be an issue (high speed self burst).
(Sep. 21, 2020  2:37 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2020  7:53 PM)Saishreyas.G Wrote: Well.. If you have to buy them separately, then they are really not worth it. But if you are buying a set and they come with it, then the power trigger does offer additional grip. The weight damper gives a minimal change. The metal launcher grip is pretty useful though.
The metal grips that go on the side of a normal grip? And does the rubber one do much too?

The rubber one offers a better grip. But I suggest the metal one. The bigger weight offers a better launch control. The grip isn't bad either, once you get used to the metal.

(Sep. 21, 2020  2:46 AM)dglunt34 Wrote: My two newest beys burst just about every time I use them. They are Hasbro. Any thoughts to fix this problem?

I've seen many Hasbro turbo beys burst a lot. It's usually because their slopes aren't great.. There's nothing you can do about it that won't be considered illegal. So you'll just have to do research, find beys with good slopes and buy those. (check out Zankye's unboxings of Hasbro beys on YouTube)