Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 06, 2020  7:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2020  7:25 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: Imagine if TT made a Double Chassis that was compatible with frames (Like the Proto-SK Bey, Nightmare Longinus). The first thing I imagine happening is someone throwing Cross on it and now we have an insanely heavy bey that has really good LAD.

I mean that is what we have single Chassis for (which can be heavier when combined with certain forge disks than single chassis)

Eh... Good point. Sure it bursts way easy, but that makes sense.
Hello everybody, i guess you already know that Master gt base is still very competitive. I haven't bought it yet. How would you rank these gt bases?
Master
Naked + Paradox combo
Lord

I think Master is the best out of them because it's dual spin (unlike Naked) and has no recoil (unlike Lord). Based from TT videos i've seen showing it, World Spriggan seems to have a low recoil in right spin and (unfortunately) in left spin too. Left spin means World is in attack mode, that's why i wrote "unfortunately" previously. I really hoped it was at least close to Rage for that.
(Sep. 10, 2020  9:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello everybody, i guess you already know that Master gt base is still very competitive. I haven't bought it yet. How would you rank these gt bases?
Master
Naked + Paradox combo
Lord

I think Master is the best out of them because it's dual spin (unlike Naked) and has no recoil (unlike Lord). Based from TT videos i've seen showing it, World Spriggan seems to have a low recoil in right spin and (unfortunately) in left spin too. Left spin means World is in attack mode, that's why i wrote "unfortunately" previously. I really hoped it was at least close to Rage for that.

It was pretty obvious Spriggan wasn't gonna be an attacker because of its shape, it might as well be a circle. Left spin mode, is not an attack mode either. The chassis is the only one that has attack and defense modes. The World ring is literally the same thing on both sides (performance wise). Also, take my rankings lightly, since I do not personally have these but:

Lord
Master
Naked + Paradox combo

Lord and Master are both really good, but I'm pretty sure Naked + Paradox isn't that good. Haven't seen much talk or use of it in terms of competitive, or I'm just blind like I usually am.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Master sees in competitive use in left, not as good in right.
I got a hasbro bey from eBay and it has 4 point screws? I checked the code and the code works too? I am really confused if it is modified or fake
So, I've posted here once before how I calculated the total maximum number of possible unique Burst combinations, and I decided that I've grown tired of recalculating it by hand whenever they release a new part. To get around that, I've decided to throw all my math into a handy dandy Google Spreadsheet, which automatically recalculates it for me just by adjusting the input numbers. You can find that whole spreadsheet here, and I've even added in support for dual-spin Sparking rings (with World just around the corner) and support for the upcoming 2020 MFB remake set and its own dual ring system.

Keep in mind that I'm only including unique TT Burst parts, so no upgrade parts (e.g. metal god chip) unless it creates a unique new part out of it (e.g. Strike God Chip creating Strike God Valkyrie, a unique layer with its own shorthand code). Mode changes don't count either (once again, same part). The Mugen drivers are also excluded, as they're really more part of the stadium than part of a bey.

With all this in mind the current number of possible Burst combinations is currently 68,942,926. Once World Spriggan releases on the 19th, this will jump up to 70,734,967 (+1,792,041 combinations). That's actually quite a huge jump up given that the only new parts are World, Spriggan, and 2B.
(Sep. 10, 2020  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I got a hasbro bey from eBay and it has 4 point screws? I checked the code and the code works too? I am really confused if it is modified or fake

You should post a few pictures, so we can help you.
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  10:42 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I got a hasbro bey from eBay and it has 4 point screws? I checked the code and the code works too? I am really confused if it is modified or fake

You should post a few pictures, so we can help you.

Alright can you give me like 1 hours I have school
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: You should post a few pictures, so we can help you.

Alright can you give me like 1 hours I have school

Oh, sure. Take it easy.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Alright can you give me like 1 hours I have school

Oh, sure. Take it easy.

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsocTNw...p=drivesdk
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:18 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So, I've posted here once before how I calculated the total maximum number of possible unique Burst combinations, and I decided that I've grown tired of recalculating it by hand whenever they release a new part. To get around that, I've decided to throw all my math into a handy dandy Google Spreadsheet, which automatically recalculates it for me just by adjusting the input numbers. You can find that whole spreadsheet here, and I've even added in support for dual-spin Sparking rings (with World just around the corner) and support for the upcoming 2020 MFB remake set and its own dual ring system.

Keep in mind that I'm only including unique TT Burst parts, so no upgrade parts (e.g. metal god chip) unless it creates a unique new part out of it (e.g. Strike God Chip creating Strike God Valkyrie, a unique layer with its own shorthand code). Mode changes don't count either (once again, same part). The Mugen drivers are also excluded, as they're really more part of the stadium than part of a bey.

With all this in mind the current number of possible Burst combinations is currently 68,942,926. Once World Spriggan releases on the 19th, this will jump up to 70,734,967 (+1,792,041 combinations). That's actually quite a huge jump up given that the only new parts are World, Spriggan, and 2B.

Wow. Hardcore. U can't see me, but I am clapping lol.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:18 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: So, I've posted here once before how I calculated the total maximum number of possible unique Burst combinations, and I decided that I've grown tired of recalculating it by hand whenever they release a new part. To get around that, I've decided to throw all my math into a handy dandy Google Spreadsheet, which automatically recalculates it for me just by adjusting the input numbers. You can find that whole spreadsheet here, and I've even added in support for dual-spin Sparking rings (with World just around the corner) and support for the upcoming 2020 MFB remake set and its own dual ring system.

Well, all those parts are dual spin, so I guess that would add to the factor.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Oh, sure. Take it easy.

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsocTNw...p=drivesdk

Ok, to be honest i don't think that's genuine. Hi have Genesis Valtryek V3 from Hasbro, it's got the tri-wing screws. Also, if the god chip doesn't have 4 plastic holders to make it unremovable, it's surely a fake...
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TsocTNw...p=drivesdk

Sorry, the link doesn't work.

I shared it to you although I will try to get another link in a second

Here it is https://drive.google.com/file/d/11wkhf7w...p=drivesdk
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:05 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Sorry, the link doesn't work.

I shared it to you although I will try to get another link in a second

Here it is

Don't worry, already checked.
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:22 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:16 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I shared it to you although I will try to get another link in a second

Here it is

Don't worry, already checked.

Do you think it is fake or what
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:22 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Don't worry, already checked.

Do you think it is fake or what
Yeah, if you confirm the lack of God Chip's plastic holders that's definitely a fake.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Do you think it is fake or what
Yeah, if you confirm the lack of God Chip's plastic holders that's definitely a fake.

It has the God chip holders though.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yeah, if you confirm the lack of God Chip's plastic holders that's definitely a fake.

It has the God chip holders though.

I'm looking at mine, and it looks like its real with different screws.
i think tournies will still disqualify you since there is a possibility it could be fake
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It has the God chip holders though.

I'm looking at mine, and it looks like its real with different screws.
i think tournies will still disqualify you since there is a possibility it could be fake

Well that sucks
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:24 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: I'm looking at mine, and it looks like its real with different screws.

Well that sucks

If you have bought that in used conditions, my guess would be something like the pre-owner tried to make the "strike gimmick" by disassembling the layer and disabling the bound attack gimmick. Maybe he/she lost the original screws in the process and put those as replacements.
(Sep. 12, 2020  1:15 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well that sucks

If you have bought that in used conditions, my guess would be something like the pre-owner tried to make the "strike gimmick" by disassembling the layer and disabling the bound attack gimmick. Maybe he/she lost the original screws in the process and put those as replacements.

Probably, although I think that I will keep it.
This blader seems to have perfected the jumping beyblade.

Hey guys, what's the best replacement for Xt+?
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, what's the best replacement for Xt+?

Atomic or eternal, but Mobius is also pretty good in LAD
(Sep. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  7:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hey guys, what's the best replacement for Xt+?

Atomic or eternal, but Mobius is also pretty good in LAD

Atomic is not really a good replacement for Xtend+, as Atomic is good for same spin, while Xtend+ is good for opposite spin.