Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 13, 2020  2:42 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Why is Hasbro in love with huge, bulky drivers? (Ripfire beys, RC beys, THE ENTIRE HYPERSPHERE LINE)

Ripfire Tips needs room for the electronics and batteries. RC Tips need room for the electronics, batteries, motor and bluetooth reciever.
Hasbro is killing the gt line where the infinity lock system and the real drivers that there suppose to come with.
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:19 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  2:42 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote: Why is Hasbro in love with huge, bulky drivers? (Ripfire beys, RC beys, THE ENTIRE HYPERSPHERE LINE)

Ripfire Tips needs room for the electronics and batteries. RC Tips need room for the electronics, batteries, motor and bluetooth reciever.

Oh ok
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:55 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Hasbro is killing the gt line where the infinity lock system and the real drivers that there suppose to come with.

Tbf Hasbro has been murdering gimmicks for a while now lol

Best we had was probably Switchstrike and it went downhill after that imo. With some exceptions.
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:05 PM)FireKingArd Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  6:55 AM)skymo34 Wrote: Hasbro is killing the gt line where the infinity lock system and the real drivers that there suppose to come with.

Tbf Hasbro has been murdering gimmicks for a while now lol

Best we had was probably Switchstrike and it went downhill after that imo. With some exceptions.
I think takara tomy should run Hasbro there beys where better. I hope to see a real hybrid driver
Not sure if this is true, but I’ve seen a new unofficial Beyblade brand named TD, not sure if it’s new or not, and not sure if it has lead, but I wouldn’t recommend buying.
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:10 PM)skymo34 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2020  8:05 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: Tbf Hasbro has been murdering gimmicks for a while now lol

I think takara tomy should run Hasbro there beys where better. I hope to see a real hybrid driver

I kind of like hasbro’s unique approach to beys and the way that they make everything balanced (I can use Spryzen Requiem to fight Lord Spriggan for example)
I kinda hate how burst gets looked down apon by some metal fight and original gen fans. I’m talking about the toys, I know they are weaker but should that matter? I mean it’s more unique to me and that’s why I prefer the burst system, Hms my second. And they also think that some burst blades can’t beat out the older gens(which they can sometimes)
(Aug. 13, 2020  11:04 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I kinda hate how burst gets looked down apon by some metal fight and original gen fans. I’m talking about the toys, I know they are weaker but should that matter? I mean it’s more unique to me and that’s why I prefer the burst system, Hms my second. And they also think that some burst blades can’t beat out the older gens(which they can sometimes)
yea you found that alot which I don't get it . imo burst is the most fun era of beyblade after hms like you the part they can't be the metal saga beys is to me ridiculous their different system. that's mostly what different system does yea you'll find some old system either equal or better also not better, but general speaking 2 entirely system is meant to be different. it's not only the toys they also do that alot with the anime their oh burst characters are so weak the can't even blow up rocks or make tornados with their beys. even though burst is a more realistic take on beyblade while both metal saga and the original was full blown supernatural nonsense going on . that's not that same thing at all. I grew up with the original series I never once made a comparison between valt and Tyson or gingka you know why cause 2 of them can effect nature and have super powered beys, while 1 isn't the closest thing burst did that's a bit supernatural is resonance, turbo or that new flare thing who someone and someway buff then lol which can only be seen if your a blader like then bit a generic one but one who's good . those things pales in comparison to beys that control gravity, summon lighting, fire and do legit physical damage to your mind and body who do you think wins LOL.
A random beyblade thought I have is What Is PHI’S age like I’m so confused !!
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:43 AM)Da_DragonTamer Wrote: A random beyblade thought I have is What Is PHI’S age like I’m so confused !!

Don’t think it was ever revealed. We can estimate that he is around late teens to adult like Free.
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  9:43 AM)Da_DragonTamer Wrote: A random beyblade thought I have is What Is PHI’S age like I’m so confused !!

Don’t think it was ever revealed. We can estimate that he is around late teens to adult like Free.
Ya I think your right
Help please... Which is better on Tempest Dragon 1A
Charge Metal or Destroy' ?
That doesn’t go in this thread I don’t think
(Aug. 15, 2020  3:08 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: That doesn’t go in this thread I don’t think

I'm very sorry,but which thread it would go to?
(Aug. 15, 2020  4:17 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  3:08 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: That doesn’t go in this thread I don’t think

I'm very sorry,but which thread it would go to?

It would go in the "Build Me a Combo #2" thread.
Here's the link: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...a+combo%21
But to answer your question, I'd say Destroy'.
I think it’s fine if it goes here. They’re not asking for people to build a combo for them, they’re just asking a quick question. I’d say it’s fine
Besides sparking launchers what are the best string launchers? Cho Z Achilles, Master Diabolos, Long Bey L or R, or other?
(Aug. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Besides sparking launchers what are the best string launchers? Cho Z Achilles, Master Diabolos, Long Bey L or R, or other?

I personally like the Master Diabolos Long LR BeyLauncher the most, as it can still launch the new stuff like Rage very well, and is quite durable
Is the slingshock launcher ok for competitive play
(Aug. 19, 2020  2:21 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: Besides sparking launchers what are the best string launchers? Cho Z Achilles, Master Diabolos, Long Bey L or R, or other?

I use Long Bey Launchers L and R. They're very durable, and can launch heavy beyblades with ease.
(Aug. 19, 2020  2:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is the slingshock launcher ok for competitive play

There are definitely better launchers, but SlingShock launchers aren't too bad.
If you meant "Are they legal for competitive play?", then yes. All Hasbro and TT launchers are legal for competitive play.
(Aug. 19, 2020  2:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I personally like the Master Diabolos Long LR BeyLauncher the most, as it can still launch the new stuff like Rage very well, and is quite durable

Is it’s string the same length as fafnir/Achilles long Bey launchers (single direction, from the boxes that include Proof and Xt+ upgrades)?
I'm still rocking a left string launcher from the launcher pack with the proof frame, in that time ive gone through 4 right spin string launchers *3 LR launchers (1 Achillles, 2 God)*
The Paradox Disc is the strangest freaking thing. It's got a metal-plated outer ring and and a completely plastic core, giving it massive OWD. However, the thing also has a massive scraping risk with most layers other than Naked because it can't change into Defense Mode. On top of all that, it's just about the only Hybrid Disc that weighs less than 00 by itself (sitting at an average 23-ish grams compared to 00's 25-ish), and also being about as heavy as most disc-frame combos. It's bonkers how this part tries so many things, but can't see any of it through to the end.
(Aug. 21, 2020  3:48 AM)GreenGale2000 Wrote: The Paradox Disc is the strangest freaking thing. It's got a metal-plated outer ring and and a completely plastic core, giving it massive OWD. However, the thing also has a massive scraping risk with most layers other than Naked because it can't change into Defense Mode. On top of all that, it's just about the only Hybrid Disc that weighs less than 00 by itself (sitting at an average 23-ish grams compared to 00's 25-ish), and also being about as heavy as most disc-frame combos. It's bonkers how this part tries so many things, but can't see any of it through to the end.
I totally agree. I think they were more concerned with making the whole “Naked base paradox gimmick” than the actual performance of the part itself.