Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 16, 2020  11:46 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2020  11:23 PM)snoc Wrote: Got these, along with vol 1 and volumes 1-2 of shoot rising
Isn't vol 15 just release yesterday if i not mistaken but this is a true GT fan

hmm....I would say around a week ago I guess. And GT is my favorite season lol.
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:30 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Are Single Chassis Useful?
Yeah the 1S chassis is pretty great.
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:30 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Are Single Chassis Useful?
Yeah the 1S chassis is pretty great.

How so?
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:59 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  7:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah the 1S chassis is pretty great.

How so?
It’s good on some attack type combos that thrive off of dash drivers such as Rage Longinus wheel Ds’ 1S.
Well looks like lucifer was a huge hit in Japan. They've run out of stock as per a tweet by takaratomy mall. As a result the cororo just tweeted that they are limiting orders to just 3 per person
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:57 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well looks like lucifer was a huge hit in Japan. They've run out of stock as per a tweet by takaratomy mall. As a result the cororo just tweeted that they are limiting orders to just 3 per person
Looks like we're going to the god era again where many stock was limited
(Jul. 18, 2020  10:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:57 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well looks like lucifer was a huge hit in Japan. They've run out of stock as per a tweet by takaratomy mall. As a result the cororo just tweeted that they are limiting orders to just 3 per person
Looks like we're going to the god era again where many stock was limited

That would be the best thing for burst. If such a thing continues with future releases.. i can be greedy to hope for a new season 😆
(Jul. 18, 2020  10:15 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  10:00 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Looks like we're going to the god era again where many stock was limited

That would be the best thing for burst. If such a thing continues with future releases.. i can be greedy to hope for a new season 😆
Yeah lets just hope for the better If a new season was a thing then it would have a long time skip
(May. 16, 2016  11:24 PM)Medz Wrote: After all these years, I've still not been able to master the legendary waterfall technique. Any tips guys? Waterfall Kid still around..?
Update:
4 Years later and I'm starting to think there is no "Waterfall Technique"....

P.s: Hope you're all well ❤️
(Jul. 16, 2020  9:02 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Just out of interest, what’s y’all’s favorite burst Beyblade recolor? It can be a layer or a layer part. Mine is the red Arc Bahamut from the RLC Vol. 10. That thing is amazing looking.

Orange god Valkyrie
Just a random thought I had. Do you guys name your Beys?
(Jul. 21, 2020  4:49 PM)AO999 Wrote: Just a random thought I had. Do you guys name your Beys?
Cheeto, Banana, and Blueberry. Yes, yes we do.
(Jul. 21, 2020  4:49 PM)AO999 Wrote: Just a random thought I had. Do you guys name your Beys?

I just stick with the normal name (with no prefix) Like Dragon or Achilles

epic things just arrived
Is Holy sword Achilles allowed in tournaments (and in that case any recolored beys).
(Jul. 22, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Holy sword Achilles allowed in tournaments (and in that case any recolored beys).

Which format? In standard, yes, any recolor is allowed. Same goes for limited and classic for legal beys.
(Jul. 22, 2020  7:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2020  6:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Is Holy sword Achilles allowed in tournaments (and in that case any recolored beys).

Which format? In standard, yes, any recolor is allowed. Same goes for limited and classic for legal beys.

Thank you.
Ya know what I just realized, that in episodes 28-31, some new dark, sinister character is going to show up. And turn out to be important to the overall storyline. It happened to Hearts, it happened to Arthur, and since they're beys came in the anime around that time, what kind of character could be shown in Sparking. In my opinion, I think this character would show up at the last battle of the legends festival and crash the match. I feel like something like that's gonna happen
What if roktavor was a attack type and valtryek was a stamina type?
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:33 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: What if roktavor was a attack type and valtryek was a stamina type?

What if gwynn broke drums bey and drum can't fix it
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:33 PM)darthrusteze Wrote: What if roktavor was a attack type and valtryek was a stamina type?

Hasbro's Roktavor "R1" layer is a powerful stationary attacker in Burst Classic when paired with Octa's bulk (giving the combo the moniker "Octavor"), and though it's not a traditional attacker it is very, very effective at bursting opponents. Crash Ragnaruk also saw niche potential as a mixed attacker using drivers like Zephyr', Accel', and Destroy', but struggled to the high Defense and Stamina of the Cho-Z era metagame.

Though Valkyrie hasn't truly been a Stamina type yet it used to be common to see it on Revolve and similar drivers as another variant of Stationary Attacker with a notably long spin time. I've also heard of Brave Valkyrie Xtend+ 2A, and though TT would likely classify it as a Balance type due to its driver it's effectively an offensive Stamina type with notable equalization power, sort of like a right-spin Fafnir.
Hi guys, just wondering if Garuda G3 (Hasbro vers.) can work well with the Wheel disc and bearing. Since its burst resistance is boosted by its slopes and shape, i think Wheel won't affect that too much. Even if it weighs more than like 3x G3 layers put together.
(Jul. 20, 2020  11:16 PM)snoc Wrote: quick mock up

better mock up

Very nice Cesar chan(JoJo refence

(Jul. 25, 2020  12:29 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2020  11:16 PM)snoc Wrote: quick mock up

better mock up

Very nice Cesar chan(JoJo refence

Regalia genesis should be meta
(Jul. 23, 2020  5:15 PM)rainy days Wrote: Ya know what I just realized, that in episodes 28-31, some new dark, sinister character is going to show up. And turn out to be important to the overall storyline. It happened to Hearts, it happened to Arthur, and since they're beys came in the anime around that time, what kind of character could be shown in Sparking. In my opinion, I think this character would show up at the last battle of the legends festival and crash the match. I feel like something like that's gonna happen
Technically it didn’t happen to hearts since Phi was the July release meaning he was the main antagonist the whole time and it also didn’t happen to Shu in s2 since Spriggan was both the July and December release. The cast already seems full especially for half time episodes so the dec/Jan release is either an upgrade to Lucifer, a break to the release pattern or perhaps an upgrade to another current cast members bey where they become a villainous character (yeah right).