Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 20, 2020  2:22 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: So I was  just pondering and I figured this out: z achilles driver gimmick is when you raise the tips height it gets more aggressive .For hasbros slingshock drivers you raise the tip  so it can get more aggressive and get up the rail.So are the slingshock drivers based on z achilles driver? Same thing for hs. Ace dragons driver is round  and all of the hs drivers are round.So is hasbro basing all of there systems drivers on the main characters drivers or is it a just a coincidence?

They base it off the anime gimmicks.
(May. 20, 2020  2:22 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: So I was  just pondering and I figured this out: z achilles driver gimmick is when you raise the tips height it gets more aggressive .For hasbros slingshock drivers you raise the tip  so it can get more aggressive and get up the rail.So are the slingshock drivers based on z achilles driver? Same thing for hs. Ace dragons driver is round  and all of the hs drivers are round.So is hasbro basing all of there systems drivers on the main characters drivers or is it a just a coincidence?

sorta? Each series has a gimmick that only works in the anime, but hasbro tries to imitate it and change the beys. Each mc's bey usually has something related to it, but its most likely just a coincidence. I can see hasbro taking inspiration from dimension and (unfortunately) making slingshock drivers tho
Thanks for your thoughts. I figured this out when I was battling today trying to awaken my variable driver
I'm sure most of you know the beyblade mobile game that you can get on the app store but for those who dont and have a hard time customizing your beyblades I would recommend using it. You can scan your beyblades and it will give you stats on its agility, weight, attack, defense and much more. It will also change the stats when you customize it on the app so you know what combo of parts will be best.
(May. 20, 2020  7:17 AM)TacticalToxic Wrote: I'm sure most of you know the beyblade mobile game that you can get on the app store but for those who dont and have a hard time customizing your beyblades I would recommend using it. You can scan your beyblades and it will give you stats on its agility, weight, attack, defense and much more. It will also change the stats when you customize it on the app so you know what combo of parts will be best.

Well, this is in the wrong forum (doesn't belong in Burst Customizations), I'm going to move it into Beyblade Random Thoughts. The Hasbro Beyblade Burst mobile app isn't going to capture the actual nuances of how the parts work in real life, I would not suggest using it for that purpose. Those stats it attributes to parts are completely disassociated with reality.
Well I know that but it's still kinda fun messing around with your beyblades to find how powerful they can get
Spriggan should be brought back with Unite’ just to remember all the old times in burst
I have a feeling that 1A actually fits the shape of Ace and Imperial... Hopefully not, but what if TT really give new Dragon 1A instead of new Chassis?
If Dragon has Ignition, it will be a bigger bey than usual so they'll prob give it a custom sing layer chassis. If not It might have 1A, but if so maybe a blue recolor. (to represent sting)
(May. 21, 2020  8:53 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I have a feeling that 1A actually fits the shape of Ace and Imperial... Hopefully not, but what if TT really give new Dragon 1A instead of new Chassis?
I mean, 1D doesn’t fit the shape of Satan so maybe they will do the same for this bey and create 4A. Heck, this bey could have a completely new ring shape and design that is not similar to the previous Dragon beys, interestingly enough Satan is an example for that too since it is 5 sided as compared to Kreis Satan being 3 sided.
(May. 18, 2020  4:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would not think so seeing as the new sparking Beyblade evolutions are kind of a combination between something new and something old (except for curse satan). An example of this would be like how brave valkyrie had evolution or like how glide ragnarok had revolve.

No Curse had a free spinning remake of Loop they have the same purpose its like if Yard and Loop fused they would make Satan's tip
(May. 21, 2020  11:43 PM)Sal3m0nda Wrote:
(May. 18, 2020  4:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would not think so seeing as the new sparking Beyblade evolutions are kind of a combination between something new and something old (except for curse satan). An example of this would be like how brave valkyrie had evolution or like how glide ragnarok had revolve.

No Curse had a free spinning remake of Loop they have the same purpose its like if Yard and Loop fused they would make Satan's tip

most times its been a old tips. I do hope we get new tips tho.
Has anyone watched Beyblade Burst Rise, Dante calls gwynn "he" then gwynn speaks in the most girliest voice i've heard. How bad did they stuff up on that?

Is gwynn a guy or a girl?
(May. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Has anyone watched Beyblade Burst Rise, Dante calls gwynn "he" then gwynn speaks in the most girliest voice i've heard. How bad did they stuff up on that?

Well, gwynn is a boy, but they used a female voice actor for both the English and Japanese voices. They just so happened to make him sound extremely feminine.
Beyblade burst's second trap, alongside Akira.
(May. 22, 2020  1:09 AM).Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  1:07 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: Has anyone watched Beyblade Burst Rise, Dante calls gwynn "he" then gwynn speaks in the most girliest voice i've heard. How bad did they stuff up on that?

Well, gwynn is a girl, but they used a female voice actor for both the English and Japanese voices. They just so happened to make him sound extremely feminine.
Beyblade's second trap, alongside Akira.
Gwynn is implicitly mean’t to be a girl. They made everything about him feminine from voice to appearance but referred to him as male because Hiro Morita was not allowed to have non generic female bladers in burst. Think of it as Morita’s loophole around the restrictions.
(May. 22, 2020  1:10 AM)ScytheBrine174 Wrote: But dante called gwynn he
Read my post again.

(May. 22, 2020  1:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  1:09 AM).Suoh sadboii Wrote: Well, gwynn is a girl, but they used a female voice actor for both the English and Japanese voices. They just so happened to make him sound extremely feminine.
Beyblade's second trap, alongside Akira.
Gwynn is implicitly mean’t to be a girl. They made everything about him feminine from voice to appearance but referred to him as male because Hiro Morita was not allowed to have non generic female bladers in burst. Think of it as Morita’s loophole around the restrictions.

I edited my post. Sorry.

Guys. I edited my post. I accidentally posted girl so I changed it.
anyway, did you guys hear about mirage Fafnir, Hikaru, and Hyuga wander around a forest and they bump into free, they tap him but free ignores, and then he launches his bey, it was so fast that it was raging like phi's dread cannon crush except there was wind
(May. 22, 2020  1:17 AM)breakbadblader Wrote: anyway, did you guys hear about mirage Fafnir, Hikaru, and Hyuga wander around a forest and they bump into free, they tap him but free ignores, and then he launches his bey, it was so fast that it was raging like phi's dread cannon crush except there was wind
Yup from the masters episode, we get to see them battle Free again next episode too!
Where do you guys watch current seasons of beyblade. My daughter is catching up on the few seasons that are on netflix but I think that ends with turbo
(May. 22, 2020  11:50 AM)Towndrunk Wrote: Where do you gudz watch current seasons of beyblade. My daughter is catching up on the few seasons that are on netflix but I think that ends with turbo
Currently on YouTube Beyblade burst rise is airing
(May. 16, 2020  3:29 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2020  3:09 AM)kimeru Wrote: It's always bothered me and ik this is kinda a dumb question but who holds Trident in it's avatar? I have a hard time believing it's Poseidon because he already have Neptune so maybe it's Triton? If any body has a solid answer it would really help thanks
Occasionally, tridents are held by tritons or other sea spirits/nymphs. (I think).

One theory that I have heard is that Xcalibur and Trident's avatars are not meant to be anyone. They are just supposed to be personifications of the weapons power made so that the weapons can be used. However, why Xcalibur was originally without a humanoid avatar I don't know.
I am not talking about the wbo tournaments, but I think that something that would skyrocket beyblade into an absolute masterpiece, is PRIZE MONEY! And I don’t mean 2k$, I mean maybe around 500k$ for first place, 250k for second place in major championships etc... tournaments for all ages that would offer huge prize money and coverage each year would be AMAZING in my opinion! What do you guys think? Let me know in the replies!
(May. 24, 2020  12:34 AM)Kenzotuber KZ Wrote: I am not talking about the wbo tournaments, but I think that something that would skyrocket beyblade into an absolute masterpiece, is PRIZE MONEY! And I don’t mean 2k$, I mean maybe around 500k$ for first place, 250k for second place in major championships etc... tournaments for all ages that would offer huge prize money and coverage each year would be AMAZING in my opinion! What do you guys think? Let me know in the replies!

I think I'm moving this idea to Beyblade Random Thoughts.
I mean, there could also be a “Junior” tournament and an “Official” tournament, with maybe the 16 and under could participate in the junior and the 17 and older could participate in these “Official” tournaments!

(May. 24, 2020  12:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  12:34 AM)Kenzotuber KZ Wrote: I am not talking about the wbo tournaments, but I think that something that would skyrocket beyblade into an absolute masterpiece, is PRIZE MONEY! And I don’t mean 2k$, I mean maybe around 500k$ for first place, 250k for second place in major championships etc... tournaments for all ages that would offer huge prize money and coverage each year would be AMAZING in my opinion! What do you guys think? Let me know in the replies!

(May. 24, 2020  12:45 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: