Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 15, 2020  10:05 PM)raykon08 Wrote: Hey yall, I got the spin track SW145 stuck to the tip HF. I was just making some combos and I couldn't get it out. I used the tool, my hand, a pencil, I even asked my parents for help. But it was all in vain. The spin track is still stuck to the tip. Did I mess up by putting a right spin spin track on a left spin tip? Thank you!!!! <3

I think I've done that before and nothing really happened. Maybe you put it on to tight? I'll go get some random parts see If mine gets stuck.

Edit: sorry, cant find a spare left spin tip, however from what I've seen i should be fine. usually the more enclosed side works for tighter things, have you tried that? (Its not for the tip but it may still work)
(May. 15, 2020  10:45 PM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 15, 2020  10:05 PM)raykon08 Wrote: Hey yall, I got the spin track SW145 stuck to the tip HF. I was just making some combos and I couldn't get it out. I used the tool, my hand, a pencil, I even asked my parents for help. But it was all in vain. The spin track is still stuck to the tip. Did I mess up by putting a right spin spin track on a left spin tip? Thank you!!!! <3

I think I've done that before and nothing really happened. Maybe you put it on to tight? I'll go get some random parts see If mine gets stuck.

Edit: sorry, cant find a spare left spin tip, however from what I've seen i should be fine. usually the more enclosed side works for tighter things, have you tried that? (Its not for the tip but it may still work)

There is no such thing as a left or right spin track. Spin tracks can be used with either left or right spinning Beyblades same with the tips. I had the same problem with a different track and tip, I just used them a couple of times and tried again to remove the tip.
It's always bothered me and ik this is kinda a dumb question but who holds Trident in it's avatar? I have a hard time believing it's Poseidon because he already have Neptune so maybe it's Triton? If any body has a solid answer it would really help thanks
(May. 16, 2020  3:09 AM)kimeru Wrote: It's always bothered me and ik this is kinda a dumb question but who holds Trident in it's avatar? I have a hard time believing it's Poseidon because he already have Neptune so maybe it's Triton? If any body has a solid answer it would really help thanks
Occasionally, tridents are held by tritons or other sea spirits/nymphs. (I think).
(May. 15, 2020  10:45 PM)snoc Wrote:

Yes, I tried that. If you meant use the more enclosed side of the tool. It wont even fit on the HF tip.
Anyone else hate waiting for the mail? Been waiting on a package that left the last distribution center 5 days ago. It's only 2 hours away from my house. Ughhh
(May. 16, 2020  11:16 PM)Tucker Wrote: Anyone else hate waiting for the mail? Been waiting on a package that left the last distribution center 5 days ago. It's only 2 hours away from my house. Ughhh

What's even more annoying is when it's 2 hours away and passes you to reach the post office that delivers to your area.
(May. 16, 2020  11:16 PM)Tucker Wrote: Anyone else hate waiting for the mail? Been waiting on a package that left the last distribution center 5 days ago. It's only 2 hours away from my house. Ughhh

especially when it stops at some random state for like a day
(May. 16, 2020  11:23 PM)snoc Wrote:

especially when it stops at some random state for like a day

I just figured it woulda been here by now. Most stuff that comes from this particular distribution center is here the same day it says it left it.

(May. 16, 2020  11:22 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

What's even more annoying is when it's 2 hours away and passes you to reach the post office that delivers to your area.

I've delt with that also. This one just hasnt moved from the time it apparently left the distribution center. Tomorrow will be day 6.
I wonder why they kinda just discard characters every season. I really wanted to see more of Ukiyo and Unicorn.
(May. 17, 2020  12:12 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I wonder why they kinda just discard characters every season. I really wanted to see more of Ukiyo and Unicorn.

That's a good thought actually. I'm goin to assume it's to keep everything exciting and not just the same boring characters or story lines
(May. 17, 2020  12:16 AM)Tucker Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  12:12 AM)MysticZone Wrote: I wonder why they kinda just discard characters every season. I really wanted to see more of Ukiyo and Unicorn.

That's a good thought actually. I'm goin to assume it's to keep everything exciting and not just the same boring characters or story lines

I guess so. They even made my boi Valt pretty irrelevant in GT
(May. 17, 2020  12:20 AM)MysticZone Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  12:16 AM)Tucker Wrote: That's a good thought actually. I'm goin to assume it's to keep everything exciting and not just the same boring characters or story lines

He had his moments. The hero can't be the hero all the time I guess.
(May. 17, 2020  12:20 AM)MysticZone Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  12:16 AM)Tucker Wrote: That's a good thought actually. I'm goin to assume it's to keep everything exciting and not just the same boring characters or story lines

at least he interacted with the cast, which wasn't in the manga. However tbh showing valt once then basically forgetting him may be worse than not showing him at all. Its like false hope or no hope at all.
They do have a way of side lining alot of the main characters at different points in time. But I'm wondering if that's not to build up to cooler things later.
I was at a mall today (don’t worry I was wearing a mask and social distancing) and I came across a TT/Sonokong Metal fight Beyblade in a character shop, the ones with pop culture and anime stuff for sale. They only had Ray Striker though. I mean I still bought it and I am shocked that I actually found a TT Beyblade, let alone a Metal Fight one new in box in the US.
(May. 17, 2020  2:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I was at a mall today (don’t worry I was wearing a mask and social distancing) and I came across a TT/Sonokong Metal fight Beyblade in a character shop, the ones with pop culture and anime stuff for sale. They only had Ray Striker though. I mean I still bought it and I am shocked that I actually found a TT Beyblade, let alone a Metal right one new in box in the US.
Wow! That’s insane! I wish I could even find one of those stores! Good luck with finding more! Joyful_3
(May. 17, 2020  2:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I was at a mall today (don’t worry I was wearing a mask and social distancing) and I came across a TT/Sonokong Metal fight Beyblade in a character shop, the ones with pop culture and anime stuff for sale. They only had Ray Striker though. I mean I still bought it and I am shocked that I actually found a TT Beyblade, let alone a Metal Fight one new in box in the US.

Ray Striker is my favorite bey, feel kinda jealous. jokes aside I've never seen any form of mfb in the wild for a very long time. Might have to go check out some areas to see if they have any.
The top says it all. I think it would be named something like Ascend Dragon or Supreme Dragon.
maybe Surge Dragon. First it was the Ace, then it rose to Imperial/Commander (Command dragon in the dub), no after that I guess it would go even higher. According to thesuarus.com Surge is a word for rising up, so I think that might fit. It might just have charge as a tip, but it would be cool If it was Ignition or a new electric driver. Maybe a combination of Charge and Ignition, a metal electric driver would be cool. I would guess it would have a single chassis, and sting if it doesn't have an electric driver.

Note: I would also hope the layer has some sort of rebound gimmick.
Deity Dragon will be my guess since drum has 2 d on his jacket and it fits the naming scheme for the layer i want it to have some sort of gimmick maybe bound wing but nah. And the other parts maybe 4A (Maybe 4A has a gimmick of some sort) discless and Quick dash
(May. 17, 2020  3:21 PM)snoc Wrote: maybe Surge Dragon. First it was the Ace, then it rose to Imperial/Commander (Command dragon in the dub), no after that I guess it would go even higher. According to thesuarus.com Surge is a word for rising up, so I think that might fit. It might just have charge as a tip, but it would be cool If it was Ignition or a new electric driver. Maybe a combination of Charge and Ignition, a metal electric driver would be cool. I would guess it would have a single chassis, and sting if it doesn't have an electric driver.

they already used surge for xcalius although they reused dread
I wonder if we'll get a RLC in June for B-169? Then the July releases would be B-170 and B-171 RBV21
(May. 17, 2020  3:59 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  3:21 PM)snoc Wrote: maybe Surge Dragon. First it was the Ace, then it rose to Imperial/Commander (Command dragon in the dub), no after that I guess it would go even higher. According to thesuarus.com Surge is a word for rising up, so I think that might fit. It might just have charge as a tip, but it would be cool If it was Ignition or a new electric driver. Maybe a combination of Charge and Ignition, a metal electric driver would be cool. I would guess it would have a single chassis, and sting if it doesn't have an electric driver.

they already used surge for xcalius although they reused dread

true...then I would go with supreme like spirit of order suggested
(May. 17, 2020  2:24 AM)snoc Wrote:
(May. 17, 2020  2:11 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I was at a mall today (don’t worry I was wearing a mask and social distancing) and I came across a TT/Sonokong Metal fight Beyblade in a character shop, the ones with pop culture and anime stuff for sale. They only had Ray Striker though. I mean I still bought it and I am shocked that I actually found a TT Beyblade, let alone a Metal Fight one new in box in the US.

Ray Striker is my favorite bey, feel kinda jealous. jokes aside I've never seen any form of mfb in the wild for a very long time. Might have to go check out some areas to see if they have any.

Thrift stores are a good place to check. I have found many MFB Beyblades there over the years. My favorite find was a Hyperblade Jade Jupiter (used) with the original parts.