Beyblade Random Thoughts

Honestly, with this new series i am expecting something similar to nL in terms of layer design. But with led's and stuff these things should weight just about as much as nL too maybe even more.
Are gold turbo beyblades even that rare? I bought 1, yes only one random booster vol 17 and got a gold turbo tact Longinus
I’ve bought every GT release... and have yet to obtain a Gold Turbo bey... so in my opinion... Yesh!
I like how in the anime protagonist beyblades get slapped but come back without a flinch
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:01 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I like how in the anime protagonist beyblades get slapped but come back without a flinch

You mean antagonist?
How do you put LR44 batteries in the Hybrid or Ignition tip.
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: How do you put LR44 batteries in the Hybrid or Ignition tip.

U should put that in hobby q and a
(Mar. 09, 2020  2:06 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  1:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: How do you put LR44 batteries in the Hybrid or Ignition tip.

U should put that in hobby q and a

Do you know how to tho.

You need a screwdriver and something to pry the batteries out. The product should include an instruction sheet and a prying tool.
Reporting in from NC USA
(Mar. 08, 2020  9:56 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Are gold turbo beyblades even that rare? I bought 1, yes only one random booster vol 17 and got a gold turbo tact Longinus

Odds are pretty low of this occurring. If I remember correctly Gold Turbo releases share the same 1/72 rarity of the black Spriggan Requiem. This doesn't apply to the "Gold Turbo" releases in random Booster 19 obviously, as those are guaranteed.
(Mar. 09, 2020  7:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  9:56 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Are gold turbo beyblades even that rare? I bought 1, yes only one random booster vol 17 and got a gold turbo tact Longinus

Odds are pretty low of this occurring. If I remember correctly Gold Turbo releases share the same 1/72 rarity of the black Spriggan Requiem. This doesn't apply to the "Gold Turbo" releases in random Booster 19 obviously, as those are guaranteed.
So I had a 1/576 chance of getting gold turbo tact Longinus and I got it?! XD
this has been a thought ever since i saw ep.32 for GT but how the carp did Dread Bahamut roll on its side
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  7:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Odds are pretty low of this occurring. If I remember correctly Gold Turbo releases share the same 1/72 rarity of the black Spriggan Requiem. This doesn't apply to the "Gold Turbo" releases in random Booster 19 obviously, as those are guaranteed.
So I had a 1/576 chance of getting gold turbo tact Longinus and I got it?! XD

Just buying a single random booster, yes.
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:26 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Nik P. Wrote: So I had a 1/576 chance of getting gold turbo tact Longinus and I got it?! XD

Just buying a single random booster, yes.

I’m shocked lol
If a beyblade layer was only composed of fruit gushers, how would it act on the stadium? All I can think of is that it would make a mess if a beyblade punctures the layer.
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:50 PM)peek Wrote: If a beyblade layer was only composed of fruit gushers, how would it act on the stadium? All I can think of is that it would make a mess if a beyblade punctures the layer.

The juices inside are not actually that fluid, so if you picked it up fast enough when punctured, all it would do is stain the opponent’s Beyblade a little. How did you even come up with this though?
how come the the burst opening arent as talked about as the endings. those things are amazing, especcially the first one

RIGHT LEFT RIGHT LEFT PUNCH
(Mar. 09, 2020  11:06 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2020  9:50 PM)peek Wrote: If a beyblade layer was only composed of fruit gushers, how would it act on the stadium? All I can think of is that it would make a mess if a beyblade punctures the layer.

The juices inside are not actually that fluid, so if you picked it up fast enough when punctured, all it would do is stain the opponent’s Beyblade a little. How did you even come up with this though?

After I came up with a beyblade based off a minute maid juice box. I would bother to explain, but the fruit gushers layer is enough to spark some conversation.
*visible concern*
One time I was at a Toysrus (in Canada) where I found a lot of Quetziko Q2s in stock...

With Edge.
I found out something pretty cool. The chip for the new Sparking Fafnir looks like the center piece dragon of Cho-Z Fafnir design that I made while back. Both have a serpentine-like design. https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1lCbcO-3EBP...p-k-nu-iv1
(Mar. 12, 2020  10:54 PM)Tommykats Wrote: I found out something pretty cool. The chip for the new Sparking Fafnir looks like the center piece dragon of Cho-Z Fafnir design that I made while back. Both have a serpentine-like design. https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1lCbcO-3EBP...p-k-nu-iv1

Where has the Sparking Fafnir's chip even been seen?
(Mar. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  10:54 PM)Tommykats Wrote: I found out something pretty cool. The chip for the new Sparking Fafnir looks like the center piece dragon  of Cho-Z Fafnir design that I made while back. Both have a serpentine-like design. https://lh3.google.com/u/0/d/1lCbcO-3EBP...p-k-nu-iv1

Where has the Sparking Fafnir's chip even been seen?
its been everywhere
(Mar. 13, 2020  12:17 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  12:15 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Where has the Sparking Fafnir's chip even been seen?
its been everywhere

That doesn't say much, because I haven't seen it in any thread on the WBO thus far. I did manage upon it on Vocare though.