Beyblade Random Thoughts

Those who have Virgos with higher solo spin times will have a huge advantage in the Stamina Stadium.
Everyone who went to BWR and the Spinoff finally got their faces XD Didn't realize it was so many people Joyful_2

The whole Virgo situation is pretty weird. So basically you'll need to get as many RBV2 so you can try to get the best possible Virgo :\
Is it limited to Virgo though? We haven't tested the other Wheels.....I hope this isn't a widespread problem.....
Just checked the Bey Point leader board and Black rose is now first place Gasp
Lol i see the beypoints got updated again, i cant wait to see what happens when the aussie's ones are updated, it will be interesting especially considering we all versed eachother a numerous amount of times, it will give us an idea of the better blader's in Australia.
(Jun. 02, 2009  10:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: The whole Virgo situation is pretty weird. So basically you'll need to get as many RBV2 so you can try to get the best possible Virgo :\
Unless you extremely deep wallets, that's not an option; You'll have to wait for hasbro to release Virgo.

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Is it limited to Virgo though? We haven't tested the other Wheels.....I hope this isn't a widespread problem.....
I haven't tested it yet, but I'm willing to bet Libra wheels have this issue too.
I'm probably going to end up buying 3ish of them. Hopefully I get lucky.
I guess i will to, im bummed, i just bought a defense/stamina reshuffle 2 nights ago.
Rock leone is by far my fav mfb yet, It's so shiny and good It's defence is good to Smile I'm impressed by it.
^ i am starting to crack down on good combos for rock leone, not using it would seem like such a waste to me.
haha when we all battle u completely forget about the show
(Jun. 03, 2009  6:44 AM)Ashari Wrote: haha when we all battle u completely forget about the show

Uh?
(Jun. 03, 2009  6:44 AM)Ashari Wrote: haha when we all battle u completely forget about the show

haha actually I never forget about that show! it's awesome! haha

Confused

Actually alot of people play and havnt ever really liked the show. I may not be one of those people, but there are many out there.
(Jun. 03, 2009  5:24 AM)Raykon Wrote: Rock leone is by far my fav mfb yet, It's so shiny and good It's defence is good to Smile I'm impressed by it.
I think it's a gorgeous looking bey, but I got mine yesterday and KO'd it 9 times in a row with storm pegasis 105RF Tired
Oh so pretty, but oh so helpless against the onslaught of rubber flat.
I wish Aries wasn't my sign...because I'll never have one Tired
I wish cancer wasn't owned by a psychopath who feeds kids to crabs!
Aries will more than likely be released by Hasbro, and you'll be able to get one for about $8
Why not? >> You don't like Tets? *Feeds you to crabs*
Other than his bizarre crab movement based comic relief, I really don't...
Hoping Dark Cancer will be released by Hasbro though (yes, hoping for dark, not mad Tired Praying they'll forget light wheels ever existed... )
(Jun. 03, 2009  8:17 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: yes, hoping for dark, not mad Tired Praying they'll forget light wheels ever existed...

this

And actually they probably won't. Hasbro doesn't do RBs (where light wheels come from) and I'm sure they won't for this series either. They wouldn't release light wheels separately as a starter either, simply because it wouldn't sell (unless they included something amazing with the starter).
jesus look at my faces
You should get a face for being the first person to reach fourth row.and another for being the person with most faces,and another for being the only person with 3 gold faces
You have so many faces Anubis its crazy XD
Anubis is our face master Smile
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:56 PM)Anubis Wrote: jesus look at my faces

It is getting kind of ridiculous now.