Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 22, 2019  3:46 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Ppl think that beyblade is just a simple kids toy...
(Which, concerning the fundamentals... it kinda is)
But if you look deep into the analytical synopsis of this simple top... it’s sooo much moar than that!
It’s SCIENCE!
And those mathematical analytics prove it!
The crazy thing about it, is all those combinations are from separate parts...
And each part is different, and will each effect the performance of the bey differently....

Ahhh.... science is coo...   <_>

That's because most people can't be bothered to look into the competitive aspect of a sophisticated spinning top (boomers, probably), same with how kids usually treat Gundam model kits as toys instead of customizable collectibles and fragile display pieces despite the owner's protests and display cabinet warnings.

As long as it can be bought in a toy store regardless if it's retail or whatnot, it is considered simply a "toy" by the ignorant masses.
If KO KOs KO, does that mean that KO has KO potential and can win against KO and lose against KO?
(Nov. 23, 2019  11:22 PM)Spider Sniper Wrote: If KO KOs KO, does that mean that KO has KO potential and can win against KO and lose against KO?

Not sure where you're going with this, but I'm assuming you're talking about Knockout Odin. KO has KO potential like czA and Judgment and can also be KO'd by a same KO Layer, depending on the combo used as well as the launch strategy.

In case you were telling a joke, then I'm sorry I have failed to see it.
(Nov. 20, 2019  1:02 PM)Biggster Wrote: MagikHorse

How come it is (9 + 1) chips for Right spin, Imperial and Lord when there are only 8 right spin chips?
Because there are 9, obviously: ∀chilles, Ashura, Dragon, Dragon II, Hydra, Joker, Odin, Pegasus, and Valkyrie. At the time of writing Dragon II wasn't on the wiki, but had been released in Imperial Dragon already a day prior. It's already different enough to be given a different letter code (D for Dragon, Dr for Dragon II), so it easily qualifies as a different part.
I'm a bit peeved that the last 2 pricy releases (GT Customize set and Imperial Dragon) has been big disappointments competitive wise. Just a random thought, I hope it seriously gets better
(Nov. 24, 2019  8:39 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I'm a bit peeved that the last 2 pricy releases (GT Customize set and Imperial Dragon) has been big disappointments competitive wise. Just a random thought, I hope it seriously gets better

Makes one wonder what else can they bring on the table with the next season. My wildest guess is that the Drivers will then feature multiple parts similar to the GT Layer system (with the main spring/teeth housing, a Driver Weight, and varying Driver tips). Unless they just go at it with Infinity Locking systems or the e-Drivers, then it may just continue to go downhill
Well this my first time on wbo but I like the new turbo Beyblade's and I loved the the old one's
(Nov. 24, 2019  6:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  1:02 PM)Biggster Wrote: MagikHorse

How come it is (9 + 1) chips for Right spin, Imperial and Lord when there are only 8 right spin chips?
Because there are 9, obviously: ∀chilles, Ashura, Dragon, Dragon II, Hydra, Joker, Odin, Pegasus, and Valkyrie. At the time of writing Dragon II wasn't on the wiki, but had been released in Imperial Dragon already a day prior. It's already different enough to be given a different letter code (D for Dragon, Dr for Dragon II), so it easily qualifies as a different part.

Ok but in your list below,

Right-spin GT bases: 13
Left-spin GT bases: 5
Right-spin Chips: 8
Left-spin Chips: 3
Dual-Spin Chips: 1
Layer weights: 9

it was indicated as 8 right-spin Chips which was a typo.

(Nov. 24, 2019  8:39 AM)eigerblade Wrote: I'm a bit peeved that the last 2 pricy releases (GT Customize set and Imperial Dragon) has been big disappointments competitive wise. Just a random thought, I hope it seriously gets better

Isn't Hybrid supposed to be top tier?

You can’t judge parts based on stock combos. The new dragon chip has great teeth and ignition’ is a good attack driver. Hybrid is also good and prime Apocalypse shows some good potential in attack. Ultimate reboot’ might also be good but I’m not sure on that part.
(Nov. 24, 2019  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

You can’t judge parts based on stock combos. The new dragon chip has great teeth and ignition’ is a good attack driver. Hybrid is also good and prime Apocalypse shows some good potential in attack. Ultimate reboot’ might also be good but I’m not sure on that part.

...why do you assume I'm a stock combo player?

Apocalypse has nothing against Judgment, and the infinite lock gimmick is a huge risk since it can randomly burst.

Ultimate reboot is an uncontrollable attack driver. If it activates when you have a lot of stamina left, most of the time you will run around the tornado ridge, and if it activates when you are running low on stamina you wont even have enough power to do anything.

Hybrid and Ignition might have potential, but they have shabby construction and breaks easily. Ignition's reverse spin kills any stamina you have and if you hit a same spin opponent during a reverse spin you will most likely wobble badly.
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2019  5:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You can’t judge parts based on stock combos. The new dragon chip has great teeth and ignition’ is a good attack driver. Hybrid is also good and prime Apocalypse shows some good potential in attack. Ultimate reboot’ might also be good but I’m not sure on that part.

...why do you assume I'm a stock combo player?

Apocalypse has nothing against Judgment, and the infinite lock gimmick is a huge risk since it can randomly burst.

Ultimate reboot is an uncontrollable attack driver. If it activates when you have a lot of stamina left, most of the time you will run around the tornado ridge, and if it activates when you are running low on stamina you wont even have enough power to do anything.

Hybrid and Ignition might have potential, but they have shabby construction and breaks easily. Ignition's reverse spin kills any stamina you have and if you hit a same spin opponent during a reverse spin you will most likely wobble badly.

I’d do some testing before judging the parts completely (except for ultimate reboot’ I agree with you on that part).
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:02 AM)eigerblade Wrote: ...why do you assume I'm a stock combo player?

I’d do some testing before judging the parts completely (except for ultimate reboot’ I agree with you on that part).

For Ultimate Reboot (even the Dash variant), it is best used as an initial attacker that then becomes a staller once it Reboots. It would mostly benefit (from my tests) with Disks rich in OWD along with LAD Frames.

Hybrid isn't too bad, except for the easily breakable aspect since it virtually won't Burst unless there is Layer-to-Layer contact.

Ignition' I've yet to receive, but the alternating spins may work with czA or czS. Still, it may still be an easily breakable piece.
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’d do some testing before judging the parts completely (except for ultimate reboot’ I agree with you on that part).

For Ultimate Reboot (even the Dash variant), it is best used as an initial attacker that then becomes a staller once it Reboots. It would mostly benefit (from my tests) with Disks rich in OWD along with LAD Frames.

Hybrid isn't too bad, except for the easily breakable aspect since it virtually won't Burst unless there is Layer-to-Layer contact.

Ignition' I've yet to receive, but the alternating spins may work with czA or czS. Still, it may still be an easily breakable piece.

Wouldn’t Lord Spriggan also work well with ignition’?
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:46 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: For Ultimate Reboot (even the Dash variant), it is best used as an initial attacker that then becomes a staller once it Reboots. It would mostly benefit (from my tests) with Disks rich in OWD along with LAD Frames.

Wouldn’t Lord Spriggan also work well with ignition’?

Might be, but I don't want to wear out the Burst resistor nubs on my only copy of Lord just to disassemble-assemble the Bey to test Burst resistance and stuff. I'm basing on the performance of my czS on Hybrid (left) vs many meta combos, tho it has difficulties against my current deck:

pP.Outer.Xt+

czS.St.At (left)

LS.Bl.Br (left)

Dual spin Layers benefit most from Hybrid at this time due to versatility, but the design makes it too easily destabilized to work well and dominate the meta. It can't even work for spin equalization since launching it weakly will make it tip over in less than 5 seconds before the Driver even can activate to regain some inertia to keep itself upright.
(Nov. 25, 2019  2:09 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2019  1:59 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Wouldn’t Lord Spriggan also work well with ignition’?

Might be, but I don't want to wear out the Burst resistor nubs on my only copy of Lord just to disassemble-assemble the Bey to test Burst resistance and stuff. I'm basing on the performance of my czS on Hybrid (left) vs many meta combos, tho it has difficulties against my current deck:

pP.Outer.Xt+

czS.St.At (left)

LS.Bl.Br (left)

Dual spin Layers benefit most from Hybrid at this time due to versatility, but the design makes it too easily destabilized to work well and dominate the meta. It can't even work for spin equalization since launching it weakly will make it tip over in less than 5 seconds before the Driver even can activate to regain some inertia to keep itself upright.

Just a tip, you can press hardly on the sides of the Lord layer base, specifically on the top and bottom of the GT chip, when you assemble / disassemble Lord Spriggan. The plastic is slightly malleable with pressure and it makes the layer nubs expand just a little bit, reducing the damage done to the nubs.
(Nov. 24, 2019  5:28 PM)Biggster Wrote: it was indicated as 8 right-spin Chips which was a typo.

Eh, whoops. I sorta kept going back and forth and recounted things a couple times. I must've forgotten to update that number there.
Can a driver be naturally dash like how bearing is naturally weak
Which GT chip is good on bearing? Ashura, Valkyrie or Joker

(Nov. 27, 2019  10:25 PM)Sebas2000 Wrote: Can a driver be naturally dash like how bearing is naturally weak
No, dash drivers have gold-colored springs insanely tight (they can be real gold but I am not sure) and the white tabs are red.
(Nov. 27, 2019  10:29 PM)YishYash Wrote: Which GT chip is good on bearing? Ashura, Valkyrie or Joker

(Nov. 27, 2019  10:25 PM)Sebas2000 Wrote: Can a driver be naturally dash like how bearing is naturally weak
No, dash drivers have gold-colored springs insanely tight (they can be real gold but I am not sure) and the white tabs are red.

In some ultra rare cases.. if all the circumstances are right... yes.
I have one Xt that has dash tightness, but my other Xt’s are regular
From which booster or starter did you get this Xt from?
hi everyone, i've been gone a while and kinda forget how things go down on this site so idk if this is the right place for this but i left right before the cho-z system was introduced does anyone wanna get me up to date on everything that i've missed? like naming system and parts and everything i feel like im so far behind that it's impossible to catch up lol
(Nov. 28, 2019  4:42 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: hi everyone, i've been gone a while and kinda forget how things go down on this site so idk if this is the right place for this but i left right before the cho-z system was introduced does anyone wanna get me up to date on everything that i've missed? like naming system and parts and everything i feel like im so far behind that it's impossible to catch up lol

Well, assuming you know about the Cho-Z system, let me tell you about the GaTinko System, or GT system of Beyblade Burst (I came back only a couple months ago so I had to learn about the GT system too. Basically:
In place of a single layer, the Gatinko Layer System is comprised of three parts: the Gatinko Chip (ガチンコチップ, Gachinko Chippu), the Weight (ウエイト, Ueito), and the Base (ベース, Bēsu).

Basically, what this means is that the layers are now in three parts: The Gatinko/GT Chip, which holds the teeth to the layer, the weight, which is usually made of metal and gives weight to a layer, and the layer base, which is the part that comes into contact with other layers.

Also, the protagonist is not Aiga, but a guy named Drum/Dante.

Parts are now called, for example, like this:

Ace Dragon Zan. Instead of saying aDZ, you would say AD and then put the forge disk and the driver, then Z, which is the weight Zan.
Does anyone know what the gimmick of TT's version of Dimension is?
(Nov. 30, 2019  12:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Does anyone know what the gimmick of TT's version of Dimension is?

3 mode change from attack , stamina to balance these are the 3 height mode change .