Beyblade Random Thoughts

That's nice Jcs Grin I think Driger got 4mins+ with his Rock leone ... I can only get 1:40 with Pegasis xD lol, Longest spin time I have had is 2mins and 59 seconds(HMS combo) ... Can't wait till Rock leone comes .
Libra 100D with a right launcher gave me 3:43. I have yet to try it with a beylauncher.
Well Im not lieing. Smile
EDIT: just did it again and got 4:12

IDK why It was longer 4 me. But amyways....
(May. 31, 2009  6:45 AM)jsc Wrote: Well Im not lieing. Smile
EDIT: just did it again and got 4:12

IDK why It was longer 4 me. But amyways....

your stopwatch is busted or you're lying. i'm telling you right now, getting Virgo 100D to spin for 4 and a half minutes in the attack stadium with a light launcher is impossible. post a video of it
I am sorry that I don't have time tonight. Ill try hard tomorrow but I warn you it'll be a while because I am new to youtube.
^ lol youtube is rather easy to use though, you should pick it up quickly.
(May. 31, 2009  6:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, with the BeyLauncher so far I've gotten 3:06 and 3:04. Virgo 100D. Are you sure that's the combo you used? Because I can use the BeyLauncher fine and there's no way you got over a minute and a half more with the Light Launcher.

I just tried this out, and my best was 3:20 with the Beylauncher. jsc, there is no way you got over 4 minutes, with either of the launchers.
3:35 Beylauncher

3:52 Right Launcher Chocked_2 The lowest being 3:30 for me out of 3 tests.
(May. 31, 2009  5:44 PM)Khel Wrote: 3:35 Beylauncher

3:52 Right Launcher Chocked_2 The lowest being 3:30 for me out of 3 tests.

With Virgo 100D? Speechless

Anubis got 3:23.
I think it was dumb luck let me try again with the beylauncher.
(May. 31, 2009  5:44 PM)Khel Wrote: 3:52 Right Launcher Chocked_2 The lowest being 3:30 for me out of 3 tests.

Speechless

I only did two tests with the Right Launcher, but didn't think the times could vary this much.
what the heck is going on
I just did another one with the Right Launcher and only got 3:10. This doesn't make sense. Confused
I am videotaping my results with both as I type. Will get back as soon as possible.
3:50 again with the light launcher

3:44 with the beylauncher.

I have it on video, and I can fathom 4 minutes. But 4:30 minutes is still mind blowing.
Also I won't be able to conduct any more tests for the next few days. I need to pack up my beys since I am moving out tonight. This is all we will have to work with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBpsNqr-Q3Q

PROCESSING, should be done soon. I won't update my post when it is done.
I don't understand Speechless could the condition of our tips vary that much?
I don't even know how you're getting 3:30+ with either of them. I honestly am having trouble getting over 3:20.

Maybe there is some differences between how tight or loose our parts are?
Khel, how worn is your D?
I'm working on my trials, and I'm beating Khel in time Speechless
(May. 31, 2009  7:15 PM)G Wrote: I'm working on my trials, and I'm beating Khel in time Speechless

WHAT'S GOING ON
haha I like how this is getting more confusing every minute
My results:
Right Launcher- 2:44, 3:10
Right Launcher with Grip- 3:42, 3:35, 4:13
BeyLauncher- 3:22, 3:55, 4:00, 4:26, 3:41

The range is pretty different since I'm not used to launching since I haven't in a while.
I just got my D yesterday. perhaps thats why.
(May. 31, 2009  7:20 PM)jsc Wrote: I just got my D yesterday. perhaps thats why.

you could have mentioned this

i remembered anubis gave me a painted leone so i'm trying that D now
Yeah I have been using my D extensively since January. It might be a bit worn out. I used it crazily for BWR.
just got 3:32 with mint D

what the heck Unhappy