Beyblade Random Thoughts

Haha so it is, I like how I got up to look at my Storm Pegasis face, then realised it was right in front of my eyes on the WBO Banner Pinching_eyes_2 It's still early lol.
(May. 28, 2009  11:16 AM)Blitz Wrote: I like how I got up to look at my Storm Pegasis face, then realised it was right in front of my eyes on the WBO Banner Pinching_eyes_2

I like how I ran all the way upstairs to find my face and didn't realise this until you said it. Pinching_eyes_2
omg i only just realised that too, wow now thats trippy
Maybe I'm not as slow as I thought XD
And Rocky, I love the fact that you ran upstairs to check Grin
I ran downstairs to find my Storm Pegasis face but I failed to find it XD
weird... i noticed the PS long time ago in the old pegasis105F face...
They must have always planned for there to be a storm pegasis, and designed it in to the face from the off start.
Although I dont doubt that they always planned Storm Pegasis, I dont think you can deduce that from a face. Its just the first and last/middle letters of Pegasis. Like how AQRO is on the Aquario face.
(May. 28, 2009  1:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: Although I dont doubt that they always planned Storm Pegasis, I dont think you can deduce that from a face. Its just the first and last/middle letters of Pegasis. Like how AQRO is on the Aquario face.

Yeah i agree with this, however you cannot be 100% sure.
(May. 28, 2009  1:48 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: They must have always planned for there to be a storm pegasis, and designed it in to the face from the off start.
Why do you say that ? The letters are obviously P and S, as in Pegasis (or even the first 's', but who cares). The 'P' just could not fit entirely because of the head.

For your information, the first design of the Wolf Face used to only say W and F on either side of the wolf head.
[Image: Wolf_FaceFirstDesign.jpg]

I cannot believe this is the first thing I noticed about Pegasis, and people are realising it now ...
I thought it was Storm Pegasis Japanese reads from right to left, leading me to believe it was Storm Pegasis' initials, S P or P S as it is here.
Same way they made shining GOD shining DOG.
... Japanese can read from right to left if there are many sentences together, and it still depends on how those sentences are placed.
If there is only one word, or even an expression, they still read it from left to right ...
Really? Wow, learn something new every day.
(May. 28, 2009  3:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Japanese can read from right to left if there are many sentences together, and it still depends on how those sentences are placed.
If there is only one word, or even an expression, they still read it from left to right ...

Thats rather cool, it would seem so weird for us to do that in the english language. You do learn something new everyday.
Just had to buy another Rock Leone, my other one got lost on the way to Spinoff, and I really can't work out how...
Mega upset.
Also feeling seriously cheated by having to pay £17.32 for it Tired God I hate theintoy, such a carping ripoff!!!
You guys seriously just noticed that Tired ? You all must not pay attention to things like this ;D
Must have been paying too much attention to pointless smart arse posts like these to notice.
(May. 28, 2009  6:22 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Must have been paying too much attention to pointless smart arse posts like these to notice.

Watch it.

Yeah, I noticed the P and S the first time I saw Pegasis as well.
It's amazing how much more controllable RF is when worn down a bit. Damn thing is a pain to use mint, but when worn down it is something else.
Agreed, definitely a lot easier to control.
I wonder if a metal face is as much help controlling worn down rubber flats, as it is new ones?
but it wont be as fast if worned down..
What good is speed if it flies out of the dish 70% of the time. Knock down the speed by a bit and it does more damage. I don't mean like wear it down completely; a week of normal use will make a large enough difference.
Wow I need a flame Saggitario...I hope that guy who gave me his credit card does it again so I can get one from TheInToy.
Well, I have some results of a combo I expected to go NOWHERE, I would love it if someone else who has the right parts could test this. Tongue_out

I did matches in 3 sets of "First to 3 points wins", who ever won 2 out of 3 of those won the whole thing.
The surprising combo is: Metal Faced Sagittario 105WF (Yes, original Sag!)

MF Sag 105WF vs. Flame Cancer DF145B
Round 1 -
MF Sag Wins by KO
Tie
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO

Round 2 -
Flame Cancer wins by KO
MF Sage wins by KO
Flame Cancer wins by Outspin

Round 3 -
MF Sag wins by KO
Flame Cancer wins by KO
- FLAME CANCER WINS! -

MF Sagittario 105WF vs. Libra D125D
Round 1 -
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO

Round 2 -
Libra wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO

Round 3 -
MF Sag wins by KO
Tie
MF Sag wins by KO
Libra wins by KO
Libra wins by Outspin
MF Sag wins by KO
-MF SAG WINS! -

MF Sag 105WF vs. Rock Leone 145WB
Round 1 -
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO
Rock Leone wins by KO
Rock Leone Wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO

Round 2 -
MF Sag wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO
Rock Leone Wins by KO
MF Sag wins by KO

Round 3 -
Rock Leone wins by KO
Rock Leone wins by Outspin
Rock Leone wins by KO
- MF SAG WINS! -

I also tested MF Sag 105WF vs. Storm Pegasis 105RF, but Storm Peg won every single match. (Even some by outspin, showing just how terrible stamina the MF combo has)

Metal Faced Sagittario packs a surprising punch in those first few seconds after launch. But even with those consistent results, I'm not 100% on it, I'd love to see others results.