Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 23, 2019  3:20 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: Why don't they make a burst movie
Beyblade fierce battle
Beyblade vs Sol blaze, the scorching hot invader
That would be cool.
Does anyone know off the top of their head what the tooth pattern on the Joker Chip is like?
For some reason i feel like the Joker chip is tighter than the dragon chip.
Ryuga dies let's just ponder on his last moments real quick
I didnt knew where to put this so I'll put it here: Does Amazon.co.jp ships OUTSIDE of Japan (specifically to Europe).Its showing me that it can be deliver to my country at some date , but what I heard is that you have to put Japan adress when youre making order.I'm confused so if there is somebody with some experience I would like to hear, how did you made your order,if it was fine and if you managed to get real product and not fake.Thanks for response.
I hope there's gonna be a GT Roktavor. With it shape the last few Roktavor been having I really think it'll make a good layer base
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:25 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I hope there's gonna be a GT Roktavor. With it shape the last few Roktavor been having I really think it'll make a good layer base

Yeah, even I would like a GT ragnaruk. Crash ragnaruk was a pretty good layer for balance types on drivers like destroy', zephyr', accel'. GT ragnaruk should be similar....maybe have 4 metal wings this time?
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:29 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  8:25 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I hope there's gonna be a GT Roktavor. With it shape the last few Roktavor been having I really think  it'll make a good layer base

Yeah, even I would like a GT ragnaruk. Crash ragnaruk was a pretty good layer for balance types on drivers like destroy', zephyr', accel'. GT ragnaruk should be similar....maybe have 4 metal wings this time?

That sounds like something TT would actually do! xD
Do you think TT will make a more durable Judgment layer base and put it in a RB
Takara Tomy is torturing us by not revealing spriggans owner XD everyone is speculating like crazy!
(Jul. 26, 2019  12:48 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote: Takara Tomy is torturing us by not revealing spriggans owner XD everyone is speculating like crazy!
Yeah What the heck they are doing??

Pretty crazy
I want to know who the owner is! Help me!
Put together the Air Knight stock combo using mostly alternate colored parts, is it wrong that I prefer this color scheme to the original?  I also think that this combo still matches Kit Lopez's color scheme in Chouzetsu.

aK.12E.Et

[Image: YYsLhCv.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(Jul. 26, 2019  9:59 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Put together the Air Knight stock combo using mostly alternate colored parts, is it wrong that I prefer this color scheme to the original?  I also think that this combo still matches Kit Lopez's color scheme in Chouzetsu.

aK.12E.Et

Yeah it looks good but the thing is it makes Air Knight look like a fire Beyblade not a wind Beyblade.
I wonder what the Shu fanboys will do if he is replaced. Will they switch to other favorites?
(Jul. 26, 2019  11:08 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I wonder what the Shu fanboys will do if he is replaced. Will they switch to other favorites?

If shu is replaced I'll never  be watching beyblade  burst Rise/GT ever
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  9:59 PM)BreakerDS Wrote: Put together the Air Knight stock combo using mostly alternate colored parts, is it wrong that I prefer this color scheme to the original?  I also think that this combo still matches Kit Lopez's color scheme in Chouzetsu.

aK.12E.Et

Yeah it looks good but the thing is it makes Air Knight look like a fire Beyblade not a wind Beyblade.

Two words: Fire. Tornado.
(Jul. 27, 2019  3:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Yeah it looks good but the thing is it makes Air Knight look like a fire Beyblade not a wind Beyblade.

Yeet.

You could really make the joke that Kit is "Full of hot air" if he loses a match.
Will there b a xcalius, Forneus, Achilles, knight treptune in gt with the gatkinko system
(Jul. 27, 2019  2:21 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Will there b a xcalius, Forneus, Achilles, knight treptune in gt with the gatkinko system

Xcalibur is somewhat likely, but they're all not confirmed, yet.
(Jul. 27, 2019  2:21 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Will there b a xcalius, Forneus, Achilles, knight  treptune in gt with the gatkinko system

Achilles most likely cause aiga is in GT,  xcalibur has small chance, and as for the rest I doubt it.
any thoughts on cross collison stadium and beys?

(Jul. 27, 2019  3:44 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  10:18 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Yeah it looks good but the thing is it makes Air Knight look like a fire Beyblade not a wind Beyblade.

awesome
Hey, I don’t know where to put this, but does Zwei Longinus Metsu(layer) have good stamina? If I should stick this in the build me a combo thread, then tell me.
(Jul. 28, 2019  2:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey, I don’t know where to put this, but does Zwei Longinus Metsu(layer) have good stamina? If I should stick this in the build me a combo thread, then tell me.

Even if it does, Stamina isn't what Zwei is meant to do. It's an aggressively shaped layer. Stick it on Xtreme, it will attack. Stick it on Bearing, and guess what? It will still be attacking.

Its Stamina capabilities are a moot point due to its sharp, angular shape.