Beyblade Random Thoughts

How did you do that? Was it in a tournamnet or something? *curious*
Kinda peeved at losing a YJA auction, 5 days of not being outbid only to have another MOJ member place a bid.

Not happy Unhappy
Hey I just realized that I battled so hard on BeyDay that I unblocked the path to a Sapphire Face Eee

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who has helped me on the way ...
I could've never done it without you people advising me and I'm truly grateful Joyful_2
I just tried to rollover on my bed and found I could only roll half way and got a sharp pain in my side. Took me a while to register that I had fallen asleep next to Wolborg 2 (I thought Id broken a rib). XD I need to clean my bedroom, theres beystuff everywhere. If I roll away from Wolborg Im greeted by Spin Dragoon and my beyblade manga. If I roll over Wolborg I fall into an Attack Stadium, a box of plastics and a Storm Pegasis. Pinching_eyes_2
I just realized the paint on MFB's chips off ridiculously easy Tired
(May. 25, 2009  9:20 PM)Anu Wrote: Hey I just realized that I battled so hard on BeyDay that I unblocked the path to a Sapphire Face Eee

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone who has helped me on the way ...
I could've never done it without you people advising me I'm truly grateful Joyful_2

Congrats dude! Grin

Just realized that Brad has a carpload of faces to give out; from all the BeyDay Tournaments, at least 9, plus Faces of the Wyvern for tournament judges and organizers, one for the winner of the Beyblade Photography Contest, a few for the WBO fundraiser participants, faces for all the BWR & Spinoff participants, one for the winner of the BeyDay Contest (youtube video), etc.....
Ugh I would hate that job. And there's more faces....
EDIT: My mistake
(May. 25, 2009  9:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I just realized the paint on MFB's chips off ridiculously easy Tired

yes, yes they do.

Thankfully the HWS blades forgo the paint.
(May. 25, 2009  9:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: Congrats dude! Grin

Just realized that Brad has a carpload of faces to give out; from all the BeyDay Tournaments, at least 9, plus Faces of the Wyvern for tournament judges and organizers, one for the winner of the Beyblade Photography Contest, a few for the WBO fundraiser participants, faces for all the BWR & Spinoff participants, one for the winner of the BeyDay Contest (youtube video), etc.....

kill me
Oh boy that's a pileup if I have ever seen one....
Poor Brad Unhappy
Good luck with getting all that done..... and thank god we don't have more members XD
Yeah that would suck, hope you get some help Brad.
Aside from the faces, he also has to sort the BeyPoints out for the forum members who participated in the few tournaments that occured.
and i thought my pile of assignments was big XD
Woo, I have past 50 wins on Beypoints Grin
Also, My dad just accidentally stepped on my already damaged Uriel 2 base and it now in pieces Crying uhhh today is not a good day.
now that sux!, but ive been in the same boat, a mate of mine has accidentally trod on 1 of my blades too... poor dragoon f
Lol it's called organising your stuff guys, i say this knowing full well im probably just as bad as you guy's lol.
D: Do what I said! Demand for a Storm Pegasis!!!
I wanted uriel off you raykon Unhappy
That really sucks Raykon. I've never broken a base like that before.
Wow Raykon; that base is shot. That blade has a tendency to do that unfortunately
What the bloody hell!

How on earth did you manage to do that, i've had some bizzare breaks in my time but that takes the cake.