Beyblade Random Thoughts

(May. 03, 2019  3:16 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2019  8:00 AM)Wombat Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a .png anywhere of the Long Winder that's on its packaging? Something similar to the designs we currently use for the motifs on the Burst bits?
[Image: amaterios-face.png] [Image: black-knight-valkyrie-face.png] [Image: Odin-Bit.png]

RT to spread awareness?

I don't think so. Sorry, man. Smith

http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/658
Is there a rule for when a Stadium breaks during a tournament battle or for when someone purposely damages or steals someone else's property? I'm guessing for the second thing, the person would get their account temporarily banned and maybe would have to pay for the damage, but the stadium thing is something I havne't seen anything for.
How I got into Beyblade -
I was a kid of 5 or something when Metal Fusion Started airing in India
Well you know kids get attracted to magical things and I was one them
Seeing those Avatars made me get into Beyblade the first Bey I got was a 50% Hasbro and 50% TT Flame Libra
Well Beyblade was a craze at that time mostly 80% of kids were in it
I used to battle on roads just like the anime
Beywheelz and Beywarriors were also the same I guess
Shogun Steel was famous because of Synchrome
But what changed Beyblade was The Auldey Ripoff for Beyblade Infinity Nado
Just to counter that the Og Series started to air back
But the thing was Disney was the owner of both Beyblade and Infinity Nado
Because of Infinity Nado Burst is not even the 20% of Metal Series
People still don't know what is Burst and those who know say Burst loses to Metal Fight
One of the reasons why I love Nightmare Luinor is the box. On Hasbro boxes, there is the beyblade name and the parts (E.G: Fafnir F3 D28 TS10 or Fafnir F3 8 Nothing). But here’s the thing. On Luinor L3’s box, it says: Luinor L3 LD01 TA14. Give the mysterious LD01 a name.
(May. 05, 2019  3:14 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: One of the reasons why I love Nightmare Luinor is the box. On Hasbro boxes, there is the beyblade name and the parts (E.G: Fafnir F3 D28 TS10 or Fafnir F3 8 Nothing). But here’s the thing. On Luinor L3’s box, it says: Luinor L3 LD01 TA14. Give the mysterious LD01 a name.
LD01 is Layer Disk 1
is there anyway to make the destroy driver move really quickly around the stadium?
(May. 05, 2019  4:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  3:14 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: One of the reasons why I love Nightmare Luinor is the box. On Hasbro boxes, there is the beyblade name and the parts (E.G: Fafnir F3 D28 TS10 or Fafnir F3 8 Nothing). But here’s the thing. On Luinor L3’s box, it says: Luinor L3 LD01 TA14. Give the mysterious LD01 a name.
LD01 is Layer Disk 1

LD01 was The Rip Fire Boost actually well nL actually had it's box messed up
(May. 05, 2019  5:22 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  4:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: LD01 is Layer Disk 1

LD01 was The Rip Fire Boost actually well nL actually had it's box messed up

Rip Fire Boost is D01L
(May. 05, 2019  7:00 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: What is the Hasbro name of geist Fafnir?

Geist Fafnir F4
I WISH HASBRO WOULD USE METAL ON THEIR ENERGY LAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you go up against nightmare Luinor and hand spin fafnir right, would that be legal?
(May. 06, 2019  2:07 AM)Dexem Wrote: If you go up against nightmare Luinor and hand spin fafnir right, would that be legal?
Nope. Fafnir is left spin not right spin.
Which one is heavier: the Hurricane Disk or the 00 Disk with the Proof Frame?
(May. 07, 2019  8:07 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Which one is heavier: the Hurricane Disk or the 00 Disk with the Proof Frame?

Likely 00 Proof. Iirc Hurricane is only about 25 grams, while the average weight of 00 is slightly above that of 0. Adding proof (2.9g) to that will probably let it surpass the weight of Hurricane
I discovered the other day that you can get a yo-yo string and wrap it around the the gap between the layer and disk(from my testing genesis valtryek and 6 work best), the put the yo-yo string around your middle finger and fling it like a skipping stone, you can launch a bey like people launch beigomas. It’s extremely smooth and honestly after trying it I’m finding my launchers feel very clunk in comparison. It’s also good if you want to bring a bey somewhere but don’t want to have to bring a launcher(just for entertainment though as it’s pretty difficult from my experience to make it land in a stadium)
Here is a modded Volcanic driver I now call Exceed (Ec).

http://imgur.com/a/D30Mysn

The large metal hole flat is the inner ring from a yoyo bearing that had been broken for some time, while the rest of it came from the RC Gravity Destroyer back in the MFB era. I used hot glue as the adhesive for this mod (so I could tear it apart if I needed to, but if anyone else can make another type of glue work, go for it.

Edit: the driver now weighs 22.2 grams due to some additional inserts I had to use in order to keep it fixed.
(May. 12, 2019  5:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

The large metal hole flat is the inner ring from a yoyo bearing that had been broken for some time, while the rest of it came from the RC Gravity Destroyer back in the MFB era. I used hot glue as the adhesive for this mod (so I could tear it apart if I needed to, but if anyone else can make another type of glue work, go for it.

Dude, you made me think that you are selling this thing and that you started to mass produce it using a factory, because I saw this 'quick user guide' of your scale and read the first line improperly..............
(May. 12, 2019  2:54 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  5:06 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

Dude, you made me think that you are selling this thing and that you started to mass produce it using a factory, because I saw this 'quick user guide' of your scale and read the first line improperly..............

I hadn't realized that that might've been weird to look at ?. Sorry about that if you were mislead, though I do admit it would be cool if an official version of this was made, haha.
This was a comment in the comment section of a youtube video of a battle between ace ashura 0b xt+(attack) vs choz spriggin 00l br:
'I notice you soft launch spriggan the entire battle still pretty insane how good it is even soft launched'
Mildly infuriating and funny to me.
Wonder if Toko, Fubuki, Ranjiro, Souh, Xavier, Phil And Hyde Are Back In Beyblade Burst GT
Up until just now I thought the scar on boa’s face was the outline of his nose lol.
(May. 20, 2019  6:40 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: We got a joker what next a clown bey

No… a BATMAN BEY!