Beyblade Random Thoughts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZV4NSeQofE
best music for a beyblade song eva
(May. 22, 2009  4:33 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah but i still don't like this, just seeing the quality difference in plastics between takara and hasbro puts me off it, but then again the might dollar wins again in the end, because we all know hasbro's will be significantly cheaper
Plastic quality isn't what I'm worried about, it's rubber quality.
if you're so concerned about hasbro, then don't buy Hasbro Beyblades. It's pretty simple. No one is forcing you to. Uncertain
(May. 22, 2009  4:33 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah but i still don't like this, just seeing the quality difference in plastics between takara and hasbro puts me off it, but then again the might dollar wins again in the end, because we all know hasbro's will be significantly cheaper

There was no difference in quality between Takara and Hasbro's Beyblades ...
Weren't different materials used for certain tips, and different molds were used for certain parts?
(May. 22, 2009  5:45 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Weren't different materials used for certain tips, and different molds were used for certain parts?

How does that relate to the quality of the manufacturing itself?
(May. 22, 2009  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How does that relate to the quality of the manufacturing itself?
I'm guessing manufacturing quality isn't the problem that The Shredder is actually worried about. I think he's probably more worried about the materials used, and if any parts got modified by Hasbro..
(May. 22, 2009  5:50 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How does that relate to the quality of the manufacturing itself?
Perhaps they meant to say quality of performance?

Either way, I'll find a use for hasbro parts: just like I found a use for Hasbro's version of Gabriel's AR. A good Beyblader can still work around that.

And seriously, who cares? You still have Takara, and Hasbro will bring more bladers into the community.
(May. 22, 2009  5:54 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I'm guessing manufacturing quality is the problem that The Shredder is actually worried about. I think he's probably more worried about the materials used, and if any parts got modified by Hasbro..

That doesn't relate to "quality", then, it relates to marketing decisions made by Hasbro, which is something entirely different ...
Ok, rewording what he stated then to what you've said, I'm worried about Hasbro's marketing decisions Tired
I mean, it'll be great that Beyblades will be easier to get, and considerably cheaper.
But when they start removing parts, and shoving things that shouldn't be shoved on things (e.g. Engine gears on every conceivable blade they can) Tired
Then again, there's much that they can do to MFB.
Luckily.
Just a hunch, but anyone else thinking the Photography contest results will be announced tomorrow Grin?
Quite obvious that Rocky is one of the winners

EDIT: Forgot to say, the results may be posted after BeyDay when everything is done and dusted Wink
They may not do this. Shame that TOMY are not releasing it though.
Well, I think its great news!!! When plastics were out, I was a kid who didn't know anything. Im gonna get as many MFB as possible when Hasbro releases them.
Happy beyday everyone Grin
It's not beyday here yet. :\ But, happy Beyday everybody. Grin
This just went across my head. the hybrid wheel match set has wolf and s peg but in the show both of them dont even fight so i think it shud have been leone instead of wolf...............
(May. 23, 2009  3:41 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: This just went across my head. the hybrid wheel match set has wolf and s peg but in the show both of them dont even fight so i think it shud have been leone instead of wolf...............
... For your information, "the show" only has seven broadcast episodes at the moment. It is almost completely improbable that Ginga and Daidouji would not fight. Did they even see each other yet ?

Plus, the Beybattle Try Set included Wolf D125B and Pegasis 105F.
I have to admit, the Match Set would've been better if it was Rock Leone instead of Dark Wolf.
If that was the case it would be so hard to get XD
wait... ignore this post
Does anyone know anything about the Out of Vortex tournaments in Australia? Who hosted it? If you participated? etc.
I was curious cuz I was watching the videos on youtube.
(May. 24, 2009  12:39 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Does anyone know anything about the Out of Vortex tournaments in Australia? Who hosted it? If you participated? etc.
I was curious cuz I was watching the videos on youtube.

Ive never heard about this before? can you please give me more info or a link or something, si i can check it out?
Hmm it was up in queensland we only have a few members from there, i wonder if any of them went. But it was such a long time ago (back in 2005). Still i'll look into it and see if i can dig up some blader's. Thanks pichu!
Your welcome. I'm curious to here what all happened there and if Brad was involved at all or not.
Hmm to be honest i doubt it i think it was more or less a huge bunch of friend's who decided to make that happen, but i made a youtube account just the other day to post up some of the free matche's we had yesterday, so once i get used to using youtube and all with an account, i'll be sure to loeave some message's lol.