Beyblade Random Thoughts

Mm, even if it only has a short run we should good number of years out of it. The Beycommunity survived through the hiatus plus this time we have a whole new generation of kids to work with. Before, we were those kids and we didn't have many older kids or adults helping us. I dunno about you guys but I can't wait until MFBs come overseas and the kids in my neighbourhood all have beyblades. I can throw a couple of stadiums outside my house and show them combos and we can all eat biscuits. :3 *dreams*

But anyways, I just had an hour blade session with my bro. Just like the good all times. I feel all happy now. Joyful_3 Also, I'm really liking Flame Sagittario with a Metal Face, even if it's just because it looks awesome. It wasn't amazing against MFRF combos but it put up a decent fight against RF combos. Also, MF Libra WD145D is a carp beast. It's like unmoveable. Chocked
Since this can relate to many subjects/beyblades, I should just post it here :
http://ameblo.jp/pokemonrin/entry-10265376349.html
http://c-player.com/ac43609/thread/1100082301550
http://ameblo.jp/piplup/image-1026535798...36656.html

The title is close to "Beyblade : All Explosive Bladers Book" (beibureedo zen bakuten buredaazu book). It comes with stickers.

My attention is also diverted to the top left corner. EDIT : It is nothing.

It looks as if the pink Storm Pegasis is actually "Gold & Red". Under that, it says "100 (something) present".

Seeing as this seems to be published by CoroCoro, I hope Miingno gets it ...
EDIT : Apparently though, it has to be bought separately.
The red and gold pegasis has to be bought separately?
(May. 21, 2009  3:12 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: The red and gold pegasis has to be bought separately?
I meant that this book had to be bought separately. I still have no real idea what the Gold & Red Storm Pegasis comes with.
Oh right, so it's like what they do with Naruto in Shonen Jump.
This thing really is a mystery, really, really want it though! You mentioned earlier it says "present", any chance this might have something to do with the BBA tournaments and giveaways?
I think the gold part would look great with the original blue plastic part.
My order came on the tuesday and I have been playing with them over the past two days after school with my cousin. This is also why I haven't been on since the order arrived Grin I'll try to get some pics up soonish.
Thats awesome your stuff arrived... i payed for my moj stuff a week ago and it hasnt come yet, but oh well it'll be here soon enough, then i may have the same problem as you neek XD
(May. 21, 2009  3:27 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Oh right, so it's like what they do with Naruto in Shonen Jump.
This thing really is a mystery, really, really want it though! You mentioned earlier it says "present", any chance this might have something to do with the BBA tournaments and giveaways?
If I am not wrong, what is written below the picture of the Gold & Red Storm Pegasis is "100 Names Present", and it does not make sense.

However, they do mention that "100 names" in a previous CoroCoro issue, but they were also talking about the Suzuka Circuit tournament which is over right now.

Perhaps it could be given in some tournaments.
Damn.. Looks like I'll be hunting for it on YJA. Was really hoping this'd come with the DVD or the book.
ok, so i was just searching through google images and stumbled across this on deviant art, check it out and tell us what you think.

http://hi-yan.deviantart.com/art/Clones-o-O-120842966
Lol well obviously they do look alot alike. I was never a big fan of johnny and to be honest for me personally im not the biggest fan of ginga's.

But yes definantly look alikes.
i got 5x Dragoon MS UV in my saint beast boosters Grin

also, the beylauncher is hard Unhappy
Awesome, 5 Dragoon MS UV's!

And I've nearly mastered the beylauncher Cool
Wow, congrats. Chocked Selling or keeping or both?

Also, lmao. Even Brad can't master the Beylauncher. XD It's really not so bad once you get used to it though. Smile
i find the beylauncher even better than the light one. but it always hurts my hand Unhappy even when using the grip...
it is very much fater to use. no need to inter the winder Smile also its stronger and always gives you a good launch.
(May. 21, 2009  6:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow, congrats. Chocked Selling or keeping or both?

Also, lamo. Even Brad can't master the Beylauncher. XD It's really not so bad once you get used to it though. Smile

well i've only played for an hour or so

i'll be practicing today!
You using the MFB grip? I actually find it easier without the grip...:X
from the first time i used mine i used a grip with it. so i got used to it... now when i try it without it feels weird XD also it really hurts when not using the grip.
btw my string rotated over itself 2 times. thank god my sisters tall nails where able to remove it Smile
It rotated over itself? That's pretty hard to imagine. I'm not really sure what you mean. Or do you just mean that you got it in a knot? I did that too, except I tied the knots on purpose. It took a while to get out but thankfully, I have long nails too. ^^;

I still don't understand how people can find the Beylauncher painful. Chocked
i believe what you said was what i meant.. i didnt find the word to explain my self.
also what makes it painful is when you pull it hard and leave it, it goes back and hit your hand before it inters the hole. doesnt that happens to you ? Confused
Well I don't let go of it. I'm not sure why one would. :\ That's just asking for trouble. Pinching_eyes_2
WHAT? you have to let go of it so you can get its true power... if you didnt then you will be surprized when you do. do it now!!!
pull it untill the end then let go of it..
No.......you can just push your hand forward. It will give the same effect because you're allowing the cord to snap back, you're just controlling it once the beyblade has left the launcher.