Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 13, 2019  11:36 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2019  10:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes I do know it, even if he got his redemption, that doesn't mean that everything is forgiven.
But still. Ever since that leak of the beyblade burst series, making aiga lose would only make it look like his story is not complete, and introducing a new main character after would make a huge plot hole.

If Aiga loses and doesn't get salty, that would mean he found the true purpose of Beyblade. Even if he doesn't win. Making him be the champion in one season would make him one of the most hated characters.
In my opinion this new gachi series is gonna ruin beyblade its gonna be the zyro g of burst lol
I'm excited for gachi, I'm glad we're getting a new system and a whole new change. Zero G wasn't even that bad people make it seem like it's a awful system and a awful when in reality, it's not even that bad lol
(Feb. 14, 2019  8:24 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm excited for gachi, I'm glad we're getting a new system and a whole new change. Zero G wasn't even that bad people make it seem like it's a awful system and a awful when in reality, it's not even that bad lol

That's aside from the fact that it's really way, way too early to judge it before we've even gotten a single release to try out yet. Let's not judge this book by its cover.
*cough cough bakugan battle planet similarities ensue cough*
(Feb. 14, 2019  11:51 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: *cough cough bakugan battle planet similarities ensue cough*

I dont get it.
I think some of you might have already seen this
But this video is total cringe
This popped up in my recommendations on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5BPLUVN6tE
(Feb. 15, 2019  1:57 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I think some of you might have already seen this
But this video is total cringe
This popped up in my recommendations on youtube

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5BPLUVN6tE
[Deleted Post]
When their gonna be a female main character in beyblade anime
Galaxy Zeus looks like Legend Spryzen... why is GZ not dual rotation?
Yo guys! I need help to do an extreme beykover. Basically, i have a rP armor and a dP core. How can i add weight on the outer section of the core without ruining it and keep the mechanism safe? It's gonna be a custom Perfect Phoenix.
(Feb. 15, 2019  2:40 AM)PegasusRider Wrote: When their gonna be a female main character in beyblade anime

Wish there was.

Why does this have to release in the fall. I want it now!

https://youtu.be/salfnP2-tyo
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:31 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! I need help to do an extreme beykover. Basically, i have a rP armor and a dP core. How can i add weight on the outer section of the core without ruining it and keep the mechanism safe? It's gonna be a custom Perfect Phoenix.

you can't modify the parts in any way. if you want more weight use the Dead armor and the revive body to make Perfect Phoenix.

Imperfect Phoenix (Revive armor Dead body) is the lightest while Perfect Phoenix (Dead armor Revive Core) is the heaviest.
When are gonning to be a Burst movie you know the original saga and metal saga had at least 1 movie what do u think about that

The new beyblade Burst gt main character with the short blonde hair his bey look like L Drago or Drago
(Feb. 15, 2019  7:31 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2019  4:31 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Yo guys! I need help to do an extreme beykover. Basically, i have a rP armor and a dP core. How can i add weight on the outer section of the core without ruining it and keep the mechanism safe? It's gonna be a custom Perfect Phoenix.

you can't modify the parts in any way. if you want more weight use the Dead armor and the revive body to make Perfect Phoenix.

Imperfect Phoenix (Revive armor Dead body) is the lightest while Perfect Phoenix (Dead armor Revive Core) is the heaviest.

Hi! Sure, i know. It would be just for fun.
(Feb. 03, 2019  8:10 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I have a question for you guys. For season 4 what system would you guys like to see?? and what evolution's. Personally for the evolution section I would want a new Unicorn.

Yes I want the next series after burst to have the main character own a unicorn bey

What are your thoughts on the new gt chip thing that comes with rbv14 wolborg? I personally think it’ll be like an optional new part that goes between the layer and the disk, and maybe they’ll release like an attack, defense, and stamina one. (Just speculation)
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:43 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What are your thoughts on the new gt chip thing that comes with rbv14 wolborg? I personally think it’ll be like an optional new part that goes between the layer and the disk, and maybe they’ll release like an attack, defense, and stamina one. (Just speculation)

That's not Wolborg, that's Driger Fang.

And, given two of the pics from the latest Corocoro magazine, I think it's gonna be a mandatory part that fits into the layer somehow.
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  1:43 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What are your thoughts on the new gt chip thing that comes with rbv14 wolborg? I personally think it’ll be like an optional new part that goes between the layer and the disk, and maybe they’ll release like an attack, defense, and stamina one. (Just speculation)

That's not Wolborg, that's Driger Fang.

And, given two of the pics from the latest Corocoro magazine, I think it's gonna be a mandatory part that fits into the layer somehow.

Oops wrote the wrong bey name. Also that’s exactly what I was saying, that it’s a new part that fits onto the underside of the layer.

Could you link the pics? I would like to see them
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:35 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:31 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: That's not Wolborg, that's Driger Fang.

Oops wrote the wrong bey name. Also that’s exactly what I was saying, that it’s a new part that fits onto the underside of the layer.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2co56av.jpg

This one shows the "Gachi Chip" from Driger F in the dirt and dust... but it looks like there's a whole layer above it, complete with a gap the same size and shaft of the chip's central node. This is a big hint towards the layer and these chips going together, and given the weight of the chips I can only see them being mandatory from there.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/6qbnE19uNrs/maxresdefault.jpg

And this is the thumbnail which shows our new "Dragon" layer, but if you look at the bottom you can see some sort of claw-like metal piece. My guess is that this is the Gachi Chip in place, but a different style than the one we get with Driger Fang. Maybe an "Ace" chip with claws instead of whatever chip we got from Driger with its hexagonal ends?
If you were a character in the beyblade universe
What type of a character you won't to be and what kind of beyblade that suit you
(Feb. 16, 2019  3:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2019  2:35 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Oops wrote the wrong bey name. Also that’s exactly what I was saying, that it’s a new part that fits onto the underside of the layer.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2co56av.jpg

This one shows the "Gachi Chip" from Driger F in the dirt and dust... but it looks like there's a whole layer above it, complete with a gap the same size and shaft of the chip's central node. This is a big hint towards the layer and these chips going together, and given the weight of the chips I can only see them being mandatory from there.

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/6qbnE19uNrs/maxresdefault.jpg

And this is the thumbnail which shows our new "Dragon" layer, but if you look at the bottom you can see some sort of claw-like metal piece. My guess is that this is the Gachi Chip in place, but a different style than the one we get with Driger Fang. Maybe an "Ace" chip with claws instead of whatever chip we got from Driger with its hexagonal ends?
The first one isn’t working
Now I have idea what if a character have a dinobey name iron T-Rex and his team have different kind of dinobey like rock triceratops, dash raptor etc.......

Have anybody watch Shogun Steel. What if you can take the energy layer of and bey say like valtryek and achillies and make (achillies valtryek oo zenith evolution)

This system can call combo fusion layer system
(Feb. 16, 2019  3:38 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The first one isn’t working

Works fine for me, so I dunno. Either way it's just a screenshot of in the latest Corocoro magazine showing a layer-like piece hidden completely in dust directly above the "Gachi Chip" from Driger rising from the sand, with a hole in the center of the layer matching the relative shape and size of the chip's center.
Hasbro Hades H4 is going to be released in SwitchStrike I guess