Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 25, 2018  11:16 AM)Diabooty Wrote: Merry Christmas dudes

Yeah Merry Christmas.
(Dec. 25, 2018  1:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  11:16 AM)Diabooty Wrote: Merry Christmas dudes

Yeah Merry Christmas.

Get any cool presents?
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you got all the Beys on your list.
(Dec. 25, 2018  3:49 PM)Diabooty Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  1:54 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Yeah Merry Christmas.

Get any cool presents?

Yeah got 24 plastic gens including Dragoon F and Dranzer F, as well as hS and aH.
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:13 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  3:49 PM)Diabooty Wrote: Get any cool presents?

Yeah got 24 plastic gens including Dragoon F and Dranzer F, as well as hS and aH.
Sweet haul dude
What did you get?
Got the Cho-Z customize set and Cho-Z Valkyrie. So far, I may actually prefer 0L over 0W for equalization combos, but I'll see how it works out. It's also far easier to activate the burst stopper for Valkyrie than I thought.

On the other hand, Egis seems to have good synergy with Eternal, which is a plus.
(Dec. 25, 2018  8:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Got the Cho-Z customize set and Cho-Z Valkyrie. So far, I may actually prefer 0L over 0W for equalization combos, but I'll see how it works out. It's also far easier to activate the burst stopper for Valkyrie than I thought.

On the other hand, Egis seems to have good synergy with Eternal, which is a plus.

I wanted those so badly but couldn't find them for a good price.
I got a couple dual layer recolors beyblade wise.

But I got overdrive and octaver pedals for my bass.

So with right and left Aeclipse the question is can you swap the cores on Apollo and Artemis. Is left Artemis and right Apollo possible? Or is there something that prevents that?
(Dec. 25, 2018  8:07 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Got the Cho-Z customize set and Cho-Z Valkyrie. So far, I may actually prefer 0L over 0W for equalization combos, but I'll see how it works out. It's also far easier to activate the burst stopper for Valkyrie than I thought.

I finally got my Cho-Z Valkyrie a few days ago, but for some reason the one wing that actually stops the bursts is taking a lot more effort to pop out that the other two wings.
(Dec. 25, 2018  10:27 PM)MWF Wrote: I got a couple dual layer recolors beyblade wise.

But I got overdrive and octaver pedals for my bass.

So with right and left Aeclipse the question is can you swap the cores on Apollo and Artemis. Is left Artemis and right Apollo possible? Or is there something that prevents that?

There is something to prevent that I think it is the shape of it
@[MWF] I got the Set with Left Apollos Infinite-L and Right Artemis Infinite for Christmas and making Right Apollos and Left Artemis is impossible because there are parts in the molding that prevent that combination. Only Aeclipse can have both cores.
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: What did you get?

I got myself a NIP Thunder Pegasus which is the most I’ve ever spent on beyblade, also a Venus and completed the dark beyblades from fierce battle. Very happy with them!
(Dec. 28, 2018  11:01 AM)Diabooty Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:52 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: What did you get?

I got myself a NIP Thunder Pegasus which is the most I’ve ever spent on beyblade, also a Venus and completed the dark beyblades from fierce battle. Very happy with them!

Wow that's a good haul!
I wanna hear your guy’s thoughts on a Cho z Longinus. Since it seems bloody doesn’t really fit in with all these new Cho z beys, I’d like for it to have at least one more form. Should it be a Cho z bey or should they wait for the 4th season/series?
And any ideas on what it should look like?
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:36 PM)SupaPheonix! Wrote: I wanna hear your guy’s thoughts on a Cho z Longinus. Since it seems bloody doesn’t really fit in with all these new  Cho z beys, I’d like for it to have at least one more form. Should it be a Cho z bey or should they wait for the 4th season/series?

Cho-Z Longinus Nine’. Explode

Cho-Z Longinus: a layer with 4 main Attack points with the burst stoppers between the dragon heads (burst stoppers are jagged for attacks)
Nine’: the 9 blades are more jagged 
Explode: Destroy with the star shape rubber
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:36 PM)SupaPheonix! Wrote: I wanna hear your guy’s thoughts on a Cho z Longinus. Since it seems bloody doesn’t really fit in with all these new  Cho z beys, I’d like for it to have at least one more form. Should it be a Cho z bey or should they wait for the 4th season/series?

Cho-Z Longinus 9’. Explode

Cho-Z Longinus: a layer with 4 main Attack points with the burst stoppers between the dragon heads (burst stoppers are jagged for attacks)
9’: the 9 blades are more jagged 

Amazing
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:47 PM)SupaPheonix! Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Cho-Z Longinus 9’. Explode

Amazing

Thank you as soon as you posted that I immediately thought of that
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Cho-Z Longinus 9’. Explode

An interesting idea, but it would be Nine' or N' since Nine is a lettered disk, not a numbered one. Honestly, it'd be something I'd love to see.
I had a idea what if mid battle a sheet like thing pops up in the form of the beys bit beast md battle and when that happens say for attck types it makes more contact points and speeds the bey up for def types it would help burst reasistance and for stamina it would speed it up more than the attack type boost
or it could have a ability like making the bey act like it does in the show (this is jst a idea so don't get triggered at me or my spelling I want to type fast k thanks)
I noticed that all starters with light launchers(even beylauncher is one) from B-100 have a black ver

Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic the next booster after aH in toyline series there is a big gap from July to January

Flame Amaterios is confirmed
(Dec. 28, 2018  10:36 PM)SupaPheonix! Wrote: I wanna hear your guy’s thoughts on a Cho z Longinus. Since it seems bloody doesn’t really fit in with all these new Cho z beys, I’d like for it to have at least one more form. Should it be a Cho z bey or should they wait for the 4th season/series?

I feel that if at all a choz longinus is released it must have a gimmick like nightmare longinus.At first it must be like a dragoon storm(4 contact points),2 must be slightly bigger.When the bey loses all but one clicks,the smaller 2 contact points will join the bigger contact points and become totally 2 contact points.

Oh, and besides, the the combo that I would give it is choz longinus.dragon.

Dragon is a driver like destroy except that the star tip is rubber and the plate is metal.The spring wouldn't be too strong,allowing the gimmick to work frequently.

I don't know if the awakening system can incorporated in a layer like this.But if it can be incorporated,then then the wings that pop out would be in the 2 larger contact points.They would be as large as the point itself to avoid beys from slipping off the contact points.
Happy New Year!
(Jan. 01, 2019  6:06 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Happy New Year!

Um Happy New Year,  then!!

And to be on-topic, is it just me or do the characters somehow have odd and memorable birthdays (more of birthdays on special occasions, and less of birthdays on randomly selected days)?

Like, Norman’s birthday is on a New Year’s, with Zac being a day later

(I understand its more of memorization/reference purpose though; and that it has some sort of meaning behind it)