Beyblade Random Thoughts

One thing I noticed is my N3 is extremely loose on destroy (as in I hand spin it and if I stop it it bursts)

Anyone else having wear problems with this layer? Is it clear plastic syndrome?
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:41 AM)MWF Wrote: One thing I noticed is my N3 is extremely loose on destroy (as in I hand spin it and if I stop it it bursts)

I have not but have you use the tabs to make it tighter. Just put 1 inward and put the combination together.
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:41 AM)MWF Wrote: One thing I noticed is my N3 is extremely loose on destroy (as in I hand spin it and if I stop it it bursts)

I have not but have you use the tabs to make it tighter. Just put 1 inward and put the combination together.

That is not an intended feature and is most likely illegal for tournaments due to it giving you an unfair advantage.
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:58 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  6:47 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I have not but have you use the tabs to make it tighter. Just put 1 inward and put the combination together.

That is not an intended feature and is most likely illegal for tournaments due to it giving you an unfair advantage.
Okay.
Can anyone tell me when the first episode of mfb aired injapan
Beyblade needs to become popular again.
It is popular. At my Walmart, ALL of the beyblades fly off the shelves
(Dec. 02, 2018  8:05 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Beyblade needs to become popular again.

It is. The other day at my target, there were teenagers who battled on the floor
Dt20000, Wanna battle on the beyblade burst turbo-Z thread?
The Turbo Z thread????!!!!
(Dec. 02, 2018  8:11 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  8:05 PM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Beyblade needs to become popular again.

It is. The other day at my target, there were teenagers who battled on the floor
That reminds me of my trip to Korea this past summer. There was a holiday, and I stopped by an Emart on the way back from a bus ride to the capital. I went to the toys section, and around the stadium (think of ones made to be closer to the anime, but not exact replicas) were a bunch of kids and sometimes excited yells or screams. There were some older kids (I think), but it just goes to show you how much different the popularity and attitude can be when it comes to Beyblade in Asia.

Photo (Google Maps) of part of the stadium (lower right corner)
(Dec. 02, 2018  8:23 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: The Turbo Z thread????!!!!

No my post
Wanna battle on the turbo z thread?
Okay, well, here in California you never see anyone with Beys but little 9 year olds screaming "GOOO VALTRYEK!!!!!!!". Team Shellshock is all the way out in LA... WE NEED AN INLAND EMPIRE BEYBLADE TEAM!!!!!
*No one replys*
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:39 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Okay, well, here in California you never see anyone with Beys but little 9 year olds screaming "GOOO VALTRYEK!!!!!!!". Team Shellshock is all the way out in LA... WE NEED AN INLAND EMPIRE BEYBLADE TEAM!!!!!

That's Hilarious
Great. g
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:39 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Okay, well, here in California you never see anyone with Beys but little 9 year olds screaming "GOOO VALTRYEK!!!!!!!". Team Shellshock is all the way out in LA... WE NEED AN INLAND EMPIRE BEYBLADE TEAM!!!!!

Over here on the east coast I think I may be the only blader in the outer banks.
haha... rip.
Anyone know where you can pick up a level chip? Online, that is('Cause it's not like I'm anywhere near Japan)?
(Dec. 06, 2018  12:25 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Anyone know where you can pick up a level chip? Online, that is('Cause it's not like I'm anywhere near Japan)?

eBay would be the most reliable option I think
Does anyone watch beyblade burst turbo or is it not out yet where your from

I am on ep 13
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:05 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Does anyone watch beyblade burst turbo or is it not out yet where your from

I am on ep 13

Evolution most probably starts on monday here... So no. We're not even close.
(Dec. 06, 2018  10:05 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Does anyone watch beyblade burst turbo or is it not out yet where your from

I am on ep 13

here in Brazil we are more or less in the middle of Evolution