Beyblade Random Thoughts

Tbh I saw the gold disk behind the Orichalcum shown and just wondered why they would make a gold recolor of Outer...and just because I wondered what the specific translations were, haha.

Admittedly, it does make sense that they wouldn't have such a rare and pricey beyblade up for grabs in a cereal box puzzle...still kind of miffed though.
"Oh hey Hasbro seems to be making exclusive Turbo/Slingshot Layers! They might be cool- oh Turbo/Slingshot Layers don't have metal. Well at least the designs might be- oh they're just recolored Dual Layers under a new name..."

I [CENSORED] HATE HASBRO
That looks too round to be Ωrichalcum. It's normally a bit bulkier. I think that's just Shadow Ωrichalcum recolored to look like the original version.
At least during Metal Fight the parts were cross compatible, so people could buy Hasbro sets during Metal Fury/4d Beyblade to stock up on parts that need replacing (Rubber Flats). But now the two are incompatible so Hasbro's just absolutely USELESS

(Nov. 28, 2018  2:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That looks too round to be Ωrichalcum. It's normally a bit bulkier. I think that's just Shadow Ωrichalcum recolored to look like the original version.

No, Ωrichalcum and Shadow Ωrichalcum are the same size, Ωrichalcum just has slightly more intricate detailing which I can see on the picture
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That looks too round to be Ωrichalcum. It's normally a bit bulkier. I think that's just Shadow Ωrichalcum recolored to look like the original version.

They said Orichalcum specifically in the box details too...maybe it's just the view
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: "Oh hey Hasbro seems to be making exclusive Turbo/Slingshot Layers! They might be cool- oh Turbo/Slingshot Layers don't have metal. Well at least the designs might be- oh they're just recolored Dual Layers under a new name..."

I [CENSORED] HATE HASBRO

Yeah, the thing is that they don't learn their lesson. This happened back in Metal Fury (oh, it was fury all right) and now they're pulling out this trick thinking that their audience is too young (false) and therefore too stupid to understand that the silver paint isn't metal, the frames are supposed to be on the Bey, the gimmicks have been completely removed, and SlingShock gimmicks don't really work as intended. Also, they probably called it SlingShock because they're going to act shocked when this situation comes back into their faces with slingshots of regret instead of silver platters of profit.

(Nov. 28, 2018  2:44 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: At least during Metal Fight the parts were cross compatible, so people could buy Hasbro sets during Metal Fury/4d Beyblade to stock up on parts that need replacing (Rubber Flats). But now the two are incompatible so Hasbro's just absolutely USELESS

No, Ωrichalcum and Shadow Ωrichalcum are the same size, Ωrichalcum just has slightly more intricate detailing which I can see on the picture

By bulkier, I actually meant blockier or more square-shaped (my brain is really scrambled these days), but I might be wrong about that being sΩ

Yep, I was wrong. I just searched up both layers, compared them, and ultimately decided that the combo was what made me doubt it, and that the layers are more different than they seem.
(Nov. 28, 2018  2:41 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: "Oh hey Hasbro seems to be making exclusive Turbo/Slingshot Layers! They might be cool- oh Turbo/Slingshot Layers don't have metal. Well at least the designs might be- oh they're just recolored Dual Layers under a new name..."

I [CENSORED] HATE HASBRO

The Dual Layers being recolors were very obvious the moment the pictures were leaked. You don't need to be einstein to figure that out.
The drivers are the only good thing. They are the only things that have a possibility to effect the hasbro meta.
The fact that Hasbro doesn't have metal on turbo is disappointing. They are cutting corners and finding excuses for it. They make the excuse that with the metal. The slingshock wouldn't work or break. If that's the case why dont you just add aluminum. Aluminum is a lightweight metal. And if your budget is low. Just take the original takara tomy products and rename them a s Hasbro.
(Nov. 28, 2018  3:35 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: The fact that Hasbro doesn't have metal on turbo is disappointing. They are cutting corners and finding excuses for it. They make the excuse that with the metal. The slingshock wouldn't work or break. If that's the case why dont you just add aluminum. Aluminum is a lightweight metal. And if your budget is low. Just take the original takara tomy products and rename them a s Hasbro.

They can't just take the TT parts. Hasbro in an attempt to force you to stay with Hasbro made cross compatibility impossible. Slopes vs Teeth
Right now I have a red core, white plated launcher grip. I got the outer two plates from a Young Toys launcher grip (which for some reason actually has the colors inverted, TT has white inside, black outside I think), while the red core was from the long beylauncher set. I also use the long beylauncher and power trigger.

My old setup was the carabiner and the trigger along with the long launcher (which actually felt decent in my hands), but it felt better having all that space on the regular launcher over the somewhat awkward feel of the carabiner, as well as the better control (opinion).
Hahahaha Boa's blood type is AB?
See, that manga chapter coulda been Cho-Z, a chill beyblade series with some cool battles. Instead, they went the edgy route.
https://youtu.be/SBAk_tStTPU

Arguably the most odd Kukulcan combo I have seen...Yielding never struck me as a particularly great stationary attack driver either.
I have a new cho z beyblade idea.
Layer: Cho z Satomb. Gimick: Metal roller wheels
Disk: 13
Frame: Proof(Purple recolor)
Driver: Overdrive. Similar to loop but with metal wheels
Bearing has a secret mode where it can become an attack stamina tip if it is pressed down by high weight and a high launch altitude. It goes around the tornado ridge faster than the original bearing and goes to the center. I call it bearing break
https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmedia/p...0567864690
[Image: 47237266_2388307577864989_82706676268211...e=5C66BF96]

It's in SD quality though, so nothing to be really hyped about. Basically an outdated DVD on a Blu-Ray disc. Still, getting the whole serie for about $30 is nice, I guess.
That's cool!
Beyblade should make a duo system for all beys. A bey system that could combine layers just like synchrome. And the center piece should be a god chip or a cho z.duo chip.
I wonder what beyblade is going to do for it's 20th anniversary
(Dec. 01, 2018  8:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I wonder what beyblade is going to do for it's 20th anniversary

I want it to be a combination of all beys from begging to end. Except beywheelz and beyraiderz

Only problem is the the metal and plastic beys would have to be nerfed
(Dec. 01, 2018  8:42 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I wonder what beyblade is going to do for it's 20th anniversary

I want to see og plastic gens.

Maybe MFB beys remade for Burst? I know they began making BSB remakes for their 15th (?) Anniversary, but it's just a guess on my part.