Beyblade Random Thoughts

I personally think Forneus looks cheaply done given the amount of not-metal on it. Unlike Achilles and Valtryek where the "metal" is either a different color completely or just accents it a little bit, Forneus just has this flat plane of gray plastic that's completely underwhelming.
What about harbringer Zues, my Gimmik is that it’s a tanky later, it has all metal on the outsides, and there are 14 metal balls on the layer, 7 on 1 side. And the Disk is 0 and the frame is a frame that has metal around the outside. And the driver would have a Very Big Metal Ball in the middle so the driver can be a driver, and 5 metal balls on the outside to make it like the loop driver
I doubted that hasbro turbo beys would not have metal since their zA and wV recolors had colored metal parts

Do they even have metal
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:18 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I doubted that hasbro turbo beys would not have metal since their zA and wV recolors had colored metal  parts

Do they even have metal

Yes!

Like valtryak they have screws
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:18 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: I doubted that hasbro turbo beys would not have metal since their zA and wV recolors had colored metal  parts

Do they even have metal

Yes!

Srsly? Lol tho...
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:47 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Yes!

Srsly? Lol tho...

In the set they might, but as starters they don't. Unless the set price is higher than the rest of the sets then it may have metal.
(Oct. 25, 2018  6:25 PM)MWF Wrote: In the set they might, but as starters they don't. Unless the set price is higher than the rest of the sets then it may have metal.

Already confirmed no metal layer in ALL Turbo Layers. At least in Wave 1, there could be some exceptions, but realistically all Turbo Layers right now have no metal layer.
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Like valtryak they have screws
I am Commander Shepherd, and this is my favorite joke in the Citadel.

Meanwhile I'm laughing at the people above that seemed to have forgotten that the screws that hold it together are, in fact, metal. Adarsh isn't wrong, he's just not right in the way you all were expecting, hence the joke. Aside from the screws, there is no metal.
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I personally think Forneus looks cheaply done given the amount of not-metal on it. Unlike Achilles and Valtryek where the "metal" is either a different color completely or just accents it a little bit, Forneus just has this flat plane of gray plastic that's completely underwhelming.

I forgot to say TT version. That one looks very good. Haven't seen F4 yet, if it looks like the others it's gonna be one more disappointment.
(Oct. 25, 2018  8:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I personally think Forneus looks cheaply done given the amount of not-metal on it. Unlike Achilles and Valtryek where the "metal" is either a different color completely or just accents it a little bit, Forneus just has this flat plane of gray plastic that's completely underwhelming.

I forgot to say TT version. That one looks very good. Haven't seen F4 yet, if it looks like the others it's gonna be one more disappointment.

TT doesn't use the numbers after the name, so the TT name would just be Emperor Forneus, not Forneus F4. That's why I got a bit confused.
[Image: 313k3uh.jpg]

I found something interesting. I was shining a torch through my hK's Atomic driver, and I couldn't see through the ball. Then when I shined on the ball, it for some reason looks opaque black. Now, while it could be because the plastic is so dense, when shining on the ball itself rather than through it, it looks black, no hint of green. Is the ball actually just a plain black ball that blends in with a dark green driver with the naked eye?
(Oct. 25, 2018  11:08 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  8:38 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I forgot to say TT version. That one looks very good. Haven't seen F4 yet, if it looks like the others it's gonna be one more disappointment.

TT doesn't use the numbers after the name, so the TT name would just be Emperor Forneus, not Forneus F4. That's why I got a bit confused.

Sorry! At least i could have written eF.
I’m disappointed in Hasbro, rip to peeps who bought turbo Hasbro, this is why you stick to TT, consistant, high quality, functional beys, not some off coloured dual layers (turbo), thank god I stuck with TT
(Oct. 26, 2018  4:02 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I’m disappointed in Hasbro, rip to peeps who bought turbo Hasbro, this is why you stick to TT, consistant, high quality, functional beys, not some off coloured dual layers (turbo), thank god I stuck with TT

At least Hasbro doesn't have teeth that chip easily...
(Oct. 26, 2018  4:02 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I’m disappointed in Hasbro, rip to peeps who bought turbo Hasbro, this is why you stick to TT, consistant, high quality, functional beys, not some off coloured dual layers (turbo), thank god I stuck with TT

Because constant weight creep making parts obsolete without producing actually better designs is a plus?
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  4:02 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I’m disappointed in Hasbro, rip to peeps who bought turbo Hasbro, this is why you stick to TT, consistant, high quality, functional beys, not some off coloured dual layers (turbo), thank god I stuck with T

Because constant weight creep making parts obsolete without producing actually better designs is a plus?

1. Constant outclassing gives you more reason to buy the beyblades, and that is the literal aspect that fuels the competitive scene, aside from the bladers, providing variety and more parts to use competitively and in the home for battles, to have better parts to win and for explosive battles! , also, 2. Your opinion I respect, and an opinion is an opinion, I And many others quite like the designs!
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:

Exactly! There is no point in buying TT until Chou-Z ends because every top tier part will eventually be outclassed and then finally some part comes along that outclasses everything else and it is the only part you’ll ever need.
OMG I PAYED $7.50 FOR KUKULKAN XDDDD, the employees in the store are soooo nice! They let me open the random booster boxes and let me find Kukulkan! They cut the tape and let me look at the stickers! strangely enough they didn’t let anyone else do it, #SHOUTOUTTOTHEREALONES (employees)
(Oct. 26, 2018  1:58 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: OMG I PAYED $7.50 FOR KUKULKAN XDDDD, the employees in the store are soooo nice! They let me open the random booster boxes and let me find Kukulkan! They cut the tape and let me look at the stickers! strangely enough they didn’t let anyone else do it, #SHOUTOUTTOTHEREALONES (employees)

What store is that?
Will post pics in a day bc I’m on holiday and I don’t have a pen

(Oct. 26, 2018  1:59 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  1:58 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: OMG I PAYED $7.50 FOR KUKULKAN XDDDD, the employees in the store are soooo nice! They let me open the random booster boxes and let me find Kukulkan! They cut the tape and let me look at the stickers! strangely enough they didn’t let anyone else do it, #SHOUTOUTTOTHEREALONES (employees)

What store is that?

SM Calamba in the Phillipines
(Oct. 26, 2018  1:51 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:17 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Because constant weight creep making parts obsolete without producing actually better designs is a plus?

1. Constant outclassing gives you more reason to buy the beyblades, and that is the literal aspect that fuels the competitive scene, aside from the bladers, providing variety and more parts to use competitively and in the home for battles, to have better parts to win and for explosive battles! , also, 2. Your opinion I respect, and an opinion is an opinion, I And many others quite like the designs!

I am not saying anything about the quality of Chou-Zed designs. All I am saying is that I doubt that every single one of them is functionally superiour to previous Burst subseries parts and strongly suspect that their main advantage is increased weight. Which, to me at least, feels like a super cheap and cheaty way of ensuring that new parts win.

Go back to plastics and you have early ARs like Spark Knight's still finding niche use in weight attack combos and you can play around with just about any design. Even if some are better than others, very few are rendered as glaringly obsolete as the first Hybrid Wheel Series parts from Burst. And Midnight/Crash, objectively the series' best design for upper attack, fails completely because it's the lightest part in the game. You can't even battle it against other legend wheels successfully.

I'll admit, I'm not that up on Burst play but I'm scared that it's going to end up like MFB and, if Hasbro wants to keep it from doing so, I'm inclined to side with them.
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

At least Hasbro doesn't have teeth that chip easily...

If you actually take care of them then they won't chip or break
(Oct. 26, 2018  8:10 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2018  12:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: At least Hasbro doesn't have teeth that chip easily...

If you actually take care of them then they won't chip or break

True, but most of the time they aren't done because they assembled the layer too rough. It could simply be during battle which is inevitable.
I still wonder about the Hasbro Snake Pit Stadium. It's obvious it's the best Hasbro Stadium so far, but is it good enough to be tournament legal?