Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 23, 2018  10:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Have anybody tried making the burst beys unburstable , i have tried by using rubberbands on the driver ( it doesn't damages the bey )

Pretty sure this was the first thing that crossed peoples minds when Burst released. Rubber bands are one of the safer ways. Certainly beats superglue at any rate.
(Oct. 23, 2018  10:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Have anybody tried making the burst beys unburstable , i have tried by using rubberbands on the driver ( it doesn't damages the bey )

I super glue my evipo e1 but had it in to the left. After a few days. I whent outside a throw it on the ground super hard on the ground. till it burst and then when I put it together when it get hit in battle it dose not burst and goes all the way over instead.
BB Zeus... eh- feels a bit long doesn't it?
Hasbro cho z ain't got metal on it and the beys even lose against pre duallayer beys
(Oct. 24, 2018  10:08 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: Hasbro cho z ain't got metal on it and the beys even lose against pre duallayer beys

No, i can't believe it. I got over the slopes story, but this time Hasbro crossed the line even for me!!! Ruined/butchered/destroyed everything cho-z beys represent. Seriously, no metal on the layers???? That's the peculiarity of them!!! New performance tips (yeah, that's where they wasted money on instead of putting metal on the layers) make turbos even more unbalanced than TTs!!! Shameful, they will never see my money for that trash. That's why they're that cheap, at least they can screw helpless kids. I hope nobody around the world buys those.
(Oct. 23, 2018  10:12 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Have anybody tried making the burst beys unburstable , i have tried by using rubberbands on the driver ( it doesn't damages the bey )

How do u do it?
Unlike most other bladers, I’m actually excited for Beyblade Burst Turbo. Think about it: a whole new unique system of Beyblades to collect and battle, with higher speed over power. Plus, this could help fix the Hasbro meta (or at least not break the meta as much).
(Oct. 24, 2018  10:42 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  10:08 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: Hasbro cho z ain't got metal on it and the beys even lose against pre duallayer beys

No, i can't believe it. I got over the slopes story, but this time Hasbro crossed the line even for me!!! Ruined/butchered/destroyed everything cho-z beys represent. Seriously, no metal on the layers???? That's the peculiarity of them!!! New performance tips (yeah, that's where they wasted money on instead of putting metal on the layers) make turbos even more unbalanced than TTs!!! Shameful, they will never see my money for that trash. That's why they're that cheap, at least they can screw helpless kids. I hope nobody on this whole forum who's got a decent performing brain buys those.

Nope, too late my mind’s set on the Slingshocks.
(Oct. 24, 2018  1:21 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  10:42 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: No, i can't believe it. I got over the slopes story, but this time Hasbro crossed the line even for me!!! Ruined/butchered/destroyed everything cho-z beys represent. Seriously, no metal on the layers???? That's the peculiarity of them!!! New performance tips (yeah, that's where they wasted money on instead of putting metal on the layers) make turbos even more unbalanced than TTs!!! Shameful, they will never see my money for that trash. That's why they're that cheap, at least they can screw helpless kids. I hope nobody on this whole forum who's got a decent performing brain buys those.

Nope, too late my mind’s set on the Slingshocks.

Yep, mine too. In fact, I’m hyped
I'm deeply sorry about that, but turbos are a completely different product from TT's cho-zs. The anime started airing in USA a few weeks ago, who would watch it after this release? Like "why the ones on TV have metal on the layer and mine don't?" Also, how they can succeed in Hasbro format? Evolution beys weigh more than turbos and may be WAY more competitive. I truly hope this is going to turn like a boomerang for Hasbro.
(Oct. 24, 2018  2:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm deeply sorry about that, but turbos are a completely different product from TT's cho-zs. The anime started airing in USA a few weeks ago, who would watch it after this release? Like "why the ones on TV have metal on the layer and mine don't?" Also, how they can succeed in Hasbro format? Evolution beys weigh more than turbos and are WAY more competitive. I truly hope this is going to turn like a boomerang for Hasbro.

I think hasbro is pulling a Hyperblades. I think they are going to release the combos with the metal later at a higher price.

hades H4 better have metal.
(Oct. 24, 2018  2:34 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  2:07 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: I'm deeply sorry about that, but turbos are a completely different product from TT's cho-zs. The anime started airing in USA a few weeks ago, who would watch it after this release? Like "why the ones on TV have metal on the layer and mine don't?" Also, how they can succeed in Hasbro format? Evolution beys weigh more than turbos and are WAY more competitive. I truly hope this is going to turn like a boomerang for Hasbro.

I think hasbro is pulling a Hyperblades. I think they are going to release the combos with the metal later at a higher price.

hades H4 better have metal.

It could be, yeah. Metal fury with reduced wheels (cheap, back then) and hyperblades line with full 4d wheels (not chip at all). Same story, maybe.
Hades H4 MUST have metal, the gimmick is clear. Who knows, if they count on slingshock gimmick only and don't care about what cho-zs should really be then turbo will be (most likely) the worst hasbey series ever.
(Oct. 24, 2018  7:08 AM)Kry Wrote: BB Zeus... eh- feels a bit long doesn't it?

Yeah If we did get a Zeus (which we most likely won't) I like your idea of "Nova Zeus" or maybe something like Sunshine Zeus (sZ)
no metal on the layer and a driver with adjustable tip height that does nothing and doesn’t work

oh wait...

No, i can't believe it. I got over the slopes story, but this time Hasbro crossed the line even for me!!! Ruined/butchered/destroyed everything cho-z beys represent. Seriously, no metal on the layers???? That's the peculiarity of them!!! New performance tips (yeah, that's where they wasted money on instead of putting metal on the layers) make turbos even more unbalanced than TTs!!! Shameful, they will never see my money for that trash. That's why they're that cheap, at least they can screw helpless kids. I hope nobody on this whole forum who's got a decent performing brain buys those.
It is probably like the 4D series were they start without the actuall gimmick an then sell the with the gimmick for more

Can i get an F cause i can't import!
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:51 PM)Whitedragon14 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  10:42 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: No, i can't believe it. I got over the slopes story, but this time Hasbro crossed the line even for me!!! Ruined/butchered/destroyed everything cho-z beys represent. Seriously, no metal on the layers???? That's the peculiarity of them!!! New performance tips (yeah, that's where they wasted money on instead of putting metal on the layers) make turbos even more unbalanced than TTs!!! Shameful, they will never see my money for that trash. That's why they're that cheap, at least they can screw helpless kids. I hope nobody on this whole forum who's got a decent performing brain buys those.
It is probably like the 4D series were they start without the actuall gimmick an then sell the with the gimmick for more

Metal isn't really a gimmick. But I'm not too sure about them pulling a Hyperblades this time.
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:54 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:51 PM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: It is probably like the 4D series were they start without the actuall gimmick an then sell the with the gimmick for more

Metal isn't really a gimmick. But I'm not too sure about them pulling a Hyperblades this time.
The slopes are also very bad and the balance in the slingshock mode is also bad af
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:51 PM)Whitedragon14 Wrote:

Are you asking for permission to buy Forneus F4? No need to do it, everybody can do whatever they want. I just stated that FOR ME that stuff is a fail. And about hyperblades, i don't know if we'll be that lucky. Hasbro just doesn't care too much anymore about beys, if it did just would have never ever released turbo line heavily nerfed. To settle down this thing, they should release like 10 grams level chips. Nah, it's just fantasy.
(Oct. 24, 2018  7:52 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: no metal on the layer and a driver with adjustable tip height that does nothing and doesn’t work

oh wait...

I'm sorry, what are you getting at?
This sounds really cool! However, it would be really hard to make this gimmick work, as we need the balls to stay in a certain area for each mode. The balls would move around if nothing is holding them.
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:11 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2018  8:51 PM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: It is probably like the 4D series were they start without the actuall gimmick an then sell the with the gimmick for more

Are you asking for permission to buy Forneus F4? No need to do it, everybody can do whatever they want. I just stated that FOR ME that stuff is a fail. And about hyperblades, i don't know if we'll be that lucky. Hasbro just doesn't care too much anymore about beys, if it did just would have never ever released turbo line heavily nerfed. To settle down this thing, they should release like 10 grams level chips. Nah, it's just fantasy.

No you didn't get the joke google "press F to pay respect"

(Oct. 25, 2018  7:04 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:11 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Are you asking for permission to buy Forneus F4? No need to do it, everybody can do whatever they want. I just stated that FOR ME that stuff is a fail. And about hyperblades, i don't know if we'll be that lucky. Hasbro just doesn't care too much anymore about beys, if it did just would have never ever released turbo line heavily nerfed. To settle down this thing, they should release like 10 grams level chips. Nah, it's just fantasy.

And i wanted to buy a Forneus F4 anyways because i love the design and the looks
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:11 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:

How did you not get- nevermind lol
(Oct. 25, 2018  7:04 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  12:11 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: Are you asking for permission to buy Forneus F4? No need to do it, everybody can do whatever they want. I just stated that FOR ME that stuff is a fail. And about hyperblades, i don't know if we'll be that lucky. Hasbro just doesn't care too much anymore about beys, if it did just would have never ever released turbo line heavily nerfed. To settle down this thing, they should release like 10 grams level chips. Nah, it's just fantasy.

(Oct. 25, 2018  7:04 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: No you didn't get the joke google "press F to pay respect"

And i wanted to buy a Forneus F4 anyways because i love the design and the looks

Ops, okay! I've neither never been a COD fan or seen this reference anywhere :D

(Oct. 25, 2018  11:18 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2018  7:04 AM)Whitedragon14 Wrote: No you didn't get the joke google "press F to pay respect"

Yeah, Forneus looks very good.
My idea is a click based gimmick where the balls start in the center to give high rpm due to IWD then with every click it they move outwards improving stamina as it gets closer to bursting.

But with metal in the layer maybe if instead of balls they were two metal weights with a gimmick like kukulkan. But instead of increasing the attack power by extending attack points it will increase defense by filling in two points of recoil.