Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Oct. 19, 2018  3:57 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:47 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Lift is a very competitive frame in the wbba deck. Why? Because is 0 Lift (Down Skirt) Bearing beats 0 Bump Bearing in opposite spin.
Thats basically what Lift is good for. ( No wonder at the last tourney...I was trying to trade with you Smile Any way with all that being said...it still sucks alot.

Wait a minute, are you saying that Lift is competitive because it has better LAD than Bump? That's not how that works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJKAcQeRBY
Watch the vid...because Idk how to explain how Lift works..Sigh*...It basically allows Br to stay upright longer then 0B Br
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  3:57 PM)g2_ Wrote: Wait a minute, are you saying that Lift is competitive because it has better LAD than Bump? That's not how that works.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJKAcQeRBY
Watch the vid...because Idk how to explain how Lift works..Sigh*...It basically allows Br to stay upright longer then 0B Br
Yes, I understood it the first time. But that doesn't make it competitive.
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:29 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oiJKAcQeRBY
Yes, I understood it the first time. But that doesn't make it competitive.
Like I said...it is only competitive in wbba deck format bc Sr is allowed to change modes before it battles. If you see a Right spin bey you change too left...if you see a left spin bey you change too right...However that is not the case for Wbo format.
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:36 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yes, I understood it the first time. But that doesn't make it competitive.
Like I said...it is only competitive in wbba deck format bc Sr is allowed to change modes before it battles. If you see a Right spin bey you change too left...if you see a left spin bey you change too right...However that is not the case for Wbo format.

Or you could just use Cross and Glaive.
(Oct. 19, 2018  8:44 PM)g2_ Wrote: Or you could just use Cross and Glaive.

In right spin Glaive doesn't work very well, but it's pretty good for left spinning beys. Cross is good either direction though, and even Star has some decent LAD use.

Bump is primarily used for boosting the weight of Attack and the occasional Balance types, not providing LAD. It's not terrible for it, but if you're going for the long game it's not going to do you any favors over Cross, Star, or Glaive in left spin.
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

In right spin Glaive doesn't work very well, but it's pretty good for left spinning beys. Cross is good either direction though, and even Star has some decent LAD use.

Bump is primarily used for boosting the weight of Attack and the occasional Balance types, not providing LAD. It's not terrible for it, but if you're going for the long game it's not going to do you any favors over Cross, Star, or Glaive in left spin.

Or Proof.
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: In right spin Glaive doesn't work very well, but it's pretty good for left spinning beys. Cross is good either direction though, and even Star has some decent LAD use.

Or Proof.

Proof seems alright, but I haven't had much time to test it out yet.
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: Or Proof.

Proof seems alright, but I haven't had much time to test it out yet.
Does Proof beat Cross in opposite spin? I was just wondering bc I cant afford it right now.
I have a recoloured kerbeus in real life and its orange and it's really ugly compared to the normal green one
Infinite maybe in the next tournament we can trade
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:30 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Personally, I prefer using Uber.

Aren't you a wise guy lol
[ OFF - TOPIC ]

All credits goes to Drago Galaxy !!
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [ OFF - TOPIC ]

No it's not off topic at all. This is a random topics thread
(Oct. 20, 2018  4:48 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: [ OFF - TOPIC ]

That's my idea. Here https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Future-...pid1469131
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:30 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Personally, I prefer using Uber.
Dam Daniel...Lyft vs Uber
(Oct. 20, 2018  3:30 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Personally, I prefer using Uber.
Lol,lyfty vs über,
No they need to make an Uber driver.
"Lyft" is a frame, so Uber should be a frame as well.
I think that it’s not that good of a frame because it scrapes like crazy. A good combo using it is Sr.7.L.Br
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:

Isn't the bump frame used for defence? Not only does it have the weight but also the contact points are defensive.
(Oct. 21, 2018  12:22 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  10:19 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: In right spin Glaive doesn't work very well, but it's pretty good for left spinning beys. Cross is good either direction though, and even Star has some decent LAD use.

Isn't the bump frame used for defence? Not only does it have the weight but also the contact points are defensive.

The shape of Bump does not affect defense it just makes it have poor LAD. Bump is used on attack and defense for the weight it has.

The Weight helps put more impact behind attacks and makes defense types harder to move.

Lift is heavier than Bump but scrapes too much. So bump has more competitive value.
Hey guys,why don’t we have a random layer collection 11 thread as it releases in December,if we have ,please give a link

Also,any ideas what ist gonna be,I have no idea,and would this layer be released in a full release in jan or feb
(Oct. 21, 2018  3:57 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2018  12:22 AM)bladekid Wrote: Isn't the bump frame used for defence? Not only does it have the weight but also the contact points are defensive.

The shape of Bump does not affect defense it just makes it have poor LAD. Bump is used on attack and defense for the weight it has.

The Weight helps put more impact behind attacks and makes defense types harder to move.

Lift is heavier than Bump but scrapes too much. So bump has more competitive value.
Really? I heard the contact points helped to deflect attacks.